Ch112

It's not going to end like this.

President Huang gave an order and asked people to directly vacate a room for the consultation room of Chinese medicine practitioners, which actually meant to settle them down. Afterwards, he took a deep look at Director Liu. Now the hospital has reached its limit of lack of staff. I can't wait to pull a person on the street for training and training before going to work to do some auxiliary work. It is very rare for them to have Bai Qiu, a serious professional from Genhong Miaozheng.

It wasn't until Bai Qiu had a bit of an argument with Director Liu that she realized that these small doctors could still see doctors independently, which was a surprise to her.

Shouldn't Director Liu just knock everyone down just because of one person?

Qu Bin immediately took them to the traditional Chinese medicine clinic. This was originally a utility room. Just wanted to clean it up and use it as the treatment room of the western medicine clinic. If there is any trauma, it can be sutured here, but the traditional Chinese medicine took the lead.

But Director Liu didn't speak, and the others could only bear it.

The three of them, Bai Qiu, went in and saw that the original pile of debris was gone, but there were still some rubbish left on the ground. The three of them had to clean up the place.

Bai Qiu went to the western doctor to get three masks, and the dust fell on the ground like a thick blanket. It was dusty after cleaning up a little. The three of them worked together to clean it out quickly, and it looked bright and spacious when it was cleaned up.

Qu Bin was the logistics worker. Seeing that they had packed up, he asked Bai Qiu to tell him what the Chinese medicine doctor needed, and he went to the warehouse to find it. Because the hospital had not opened a Chinese medicine department before, he didn't know what he needed.

Fortunately, Bai Qiu had the habit of carrying a pen and paper with him. Directly wrote a list eloquently.

Qu Bin said with a smile: "This is good. With this, I can look for the items on the list."

After a while, he and a nurse brought the items that I wanted.

A large table, thermos, water glasses. Wrist pillow, four stools, a hospital bed, a bookshelf. Brush, ink and board.

Qu Bin knows all about other things. What do you want ink and a brush for?

It didn't take long for Bai Qiu to clear his confusion. Bai Qiu directly rolled up his sleeves and wrote the words "Chinese Medicine" with a brush on the wooden board. He has practiced calligraphy, and his handwriting is vigorous and powerful. Qu Bin didn't know what the root of a font was, but it was pleasing to the eye anyway.

This sign is ordered directly at the door.

On their side, the banging sign of the nails provoked many people to come out to see it. Seeing that the Chinese medicine doctor hung up such a big sign, several people whispered secretly. But seeing Director Liu's black face, he didn't dare to say a word. When they quarreled just now, many comrades in the unit heard it. Director Liu was deflated, and he was definitely not happy.

These students in the capital don't know how medical skills are, but it's really not small to make such a noise.

This is to fight with Director Liu in an open and honest arena?

The health center is not big, and it is rare for such a new thing to happen. In less than an hour, other people know what happened here.

Soon the first patient came to the door.

This patient has been hospitalized here for several days and is an aunt in her forties. Lived here for several days. Said: "Little doctor, you show me the disease."

She didn't look very well, with a sick look on her face.

Senior Brother Zhao Jin received the consultation and said, "What's the matter with you?"

The aunt had a sad face, and she opened her mouth and was a little embarrassed.

The fat man said carelessly, "It's all right, you can't avoid the doctor when you are sick. Saying anything about your discomfort can help us judge, right?"

Bai Qiu and the others were here, seeing a patient.

They were separated from the doctor's office of Western medicine by two walls, and Director Liu soon knew.

"She might as well go over there!"

This woman has gout and her toes are a little deformed. They prescribed painkillers to control uric acid, but found that this person's physique is really special. After taking painkillers, side effects began to occur, such as blood in the urine, nausea, and after the uric acid was controlled, the female patient could not even urinate smoothly.

After a few days of such treatment, not only did it not relieve the ventilation condition, but it also caused problems.

She was quite dissatisfied with it, because the people in the county had heard of the things that had been cured in the past few months.

There is a shortage of medicines in the county, and there are only a few medicines going back and forth. But these medicines have obvious side effects for her, which is incurable.

It's also a headache for her example, but the person who runs the clinic can't push the patient out. Is at a loss. Unexpectedly, she went to the traditional Chinese medicine clinic. It would be best if she could throw this hot potato out of the way.

In the traditional Chinese medicine clinic, this aunt talked about her condition.

The senior went to the No. 1 pulse and said, "It's gout." The spleen and kidney are weak, and the damp heat and toxins are persistent and difficult to excrete. This disease has formed over time. In addition, her treatment during this period of time has not only not relieved it, but has aggravated the disease. If you are weaker, you need to slowly warm up your temper, and don't focus on fire and attack, which will increase the burden on the kidneys, and you need to think carefully about medication.

The eldest brother quickly wrote a prescription for He Shou Wu, Tu Fu Ling, Di Long and other medicines. Invigorating the kidney and diuretic, it can also dispel dampness and clear heat.

The master's recipe is very effective. He originally learned from his family, and he has studied with many famous teachers for a whole year. He is now more powerful than before. This time, Mr. Jin Wenchuan left a special homework. Ask them to keep a list of all the patients they encounter, including how to judge how to use the medicine. This one is for Mr. The eldest brother's level is very good, but he is a little too cautious . He asked

again and again: "Do you have any ideas?"

However, experts in medicine use very small doses, but they have miraculous effects.

It is a three-point drug, and some drugs need to be added to balance and neutralize after the amount of some drugs has been increased. In this way, the patient's condition is cured, but some other hidden dangers will be added.

Liu Yi will not be like this when he sees a doctor. He uses the minimum dose of all the medicines first, he is like an artist, every time the medicine is just right. Bai Qiu has studied by his side for so long, and he has also learned some things.

When the senior brother heard Bai Qiu's words, he didn't get angry at all. When he wrote the prescription, he knew that this prescription could cure the disease, but it was not the best prescription. Because he knew that the aunt's use of western medicine had many side effects, he added it. Many neutralizing adjuvants. Hearing Bai Qiu say this, he said, "Tell me about it." Bai Qiu

immediately took out another piece of paper. I wrote the recipe, and I used the same medicine, but the weight was reduced by two-thirds. Also added herbs such as Atractylodes herbs to dispel wind and dispel cold, and the amount is also very small.

When the senior brother saw this recipe, his eyes lit up.

His family is a family of traditional Chinese medicine. He started reading medical books when he was literate. Perhaps his medical skills are not the highest in the family, but his ability to appreciate medicines is beyond the reach of ordinary people. He repeatedly said: "This is better." The formula used is more subtle. Some useless medicinal bases were also deleted, and the senior brother took a deep look at Bai Qiu. To fall in love with this prescription is like a scholar encountering an exquisite mathematical problem, which is worth repeating.

The big brother called Fatty and said, "Copy this one."

After they opened the pharmacy, they said to the aunt, "You must control your diet. This medicine is taken once a day for seven consecutive days, and the effect will be seen in about three days. When the middle-aged female patient heard what they said, she said, "

That's fine, I'll drink a few and take a look."

After speaking, she took the prescription and left.

After a while, Qu Bin came back with this prescription and said with a bitter face: "Is there no traditional Chinese medicine in our clinic?" Witch doctor. The medicine pestle, the medicine manicure, and the medicine cabinet were all set on fire.

He also had some headaches, saying that it is difficult for a clever woman to cook without rice, and no matter how high their medical skills are, they cannot cure the patient without medicine.

Fatty has always been heartless, but he was a little annoyed after such a whole set today, and said, "What do you mean?"

Qu Bin said, "I just reported to Dean Huang, and Dean Huang said, I'll give it to you. Allocate funds to build a Chinese pharmacy, and then you will be in charge of it. But you have to buy it yourself."

This created a problem for them. They are all medical students, they know medicine but don't know medicine.

The fat man frowned, didn't this cause them trouble?

I looked back at the big brother. The big brother shook his head gently. He understands a little, but not a specialist. At this time, Bai Qiu said, "I'll go buy medicine." Liu Yi had opened a Chinese medicine clinic before, and he did all the tidying and cleaning every day. He remembered where and what was placed.

Qu Bin was overjoyed and hurriedly urged Bai Qiu to buy the important thing back first.

Bai Qiu is very picky, and he likes to spend money, so he went out to buy everything. Qu Bin's liver trembled. I don't know if the logistics director will scold him for being a prodigal when he returns to report the bill.

Bai Qiu not only bought medicine, but also some small tools and pots for making medicine.

After I bought everything, I started to boil the medicine, and then I gave it to the aunt.

The next day, a lot of patients came, all of them were hospitalized here. The TCM clinic was so lively that many people looked at him, not knowing what happened.

Even when Director Liu came over, he found that there were half of the patients. He frowned and said, "Where's the person?"

"Have you all gone to see a doctor?" The little doctor who said this gave a secret glance at Director Liu.

As soon as Director Liu heard the TCM eyelids trembling slightly, he said, "Traditional Chinese?" Isn't this nonsense?

The little doctor said: "The gout aunt said that she felt much better after taking a medicine." They all lived in a large ward. When she made such a publicity, she told others that she was moved, and she went to register in the morning. .

Director Liu sneered and said, "Let's go with them. Just wait, we have to come back in a few days."

Director Liu said this, and he really thought so. But after waiting for a few days, these patients not only did not come back, but were also discharged from the hospital. Now the traditional Chinese medicine clinic is booming, but his western medicine clinic is deserted a lot. Every day when Director Liu goes to work, his heart is blocked.