Ch58

Bai Qiu took over the principal's task and became more serious in preparing lessons. His family has a foundation in Chinese studies, and in mathematics, he has personal instructions from such bigwigs as Rong Zixiang and Liu Gong, and he has solid basic skills.

Every afternoon, he would talk about some extended questions in his self-study class, and the response was very good among the students.

Before Liu Yi wanted to use the drop in grades to find fault with Bai Qiu, he always felt that his grades could be improved at any time when he wanted to study. So every time he was in class, he was doing something else, and he didn't listen to what Bai Qiu said.

After two months of such a day, he intends to catch up with the progress. But when he started listening seriously, he found that he could no longer understand, and this realization made him panic all of a sudden.

After class, he went to the office to look for Bai Qiu and said, "Why I don't understand what you said, did you do it on purpose?"

Liu Yi knew everything about being the nephew of the female teacher Ma Lian, and the teachers around heard him saying this. The question was a little speechless.

Bai Qiu said calmly, "Why don't you reflect on yourself. You have been reading the villain book during the class, isn't it normal that you can't understand it?"

Liu Yi's cheeks suddenly flushed, "You are right. I have an opinion... I'm going to give my opinion to the principal now. I want to change the teacher!"

After he finished speaking, the female teacher Tao Xin in the office sneered.

Sounds very obvious in the office.

Tao Xin said: "You can try it out. To tell you the truth, since Bai Qiu assisted in the teaching of Class 1, the results of Class 1 have greatly improved. Class 2 is proposing to transfer Bai Qiu, if the principal is not afraid that he will be tired. I didn't agree, I'll be even busier now." The teaching assistant he despised, everyone was rushing for it.

He's not very talented, and he has a lot of shit.

Liu Yi gritted his teeth, his nostrils were screeching, and he always thought highly of himself and wanted to embarrass Bai Qiu. But now it was him who was humiliated.

Bai Qiu looked at him lightly: "If you have nothing to do, just go back."

Liu Yidao: "I don't want to read anymore!" His family's conditions are also good. The reason why he went to school was that he didn't want to go to the factory. In addition, he still had some talent in learning, so he kept learning.

It was when he was in adolescence that his face became more important than the sky. Originally, as the monitor and covered by his old aunt, he lived like a duck to water in high school. Now, seeing her old aunt being cleaned up, it was Bai Qiu who was taken care of. Welcome, the jealousy in him almost devoured him.

The family had already found him a good job in the steel factory, and he couldn't get in without a "personal network". That would be an iron job for a lifetime.

Looking at Bai Qiu's face every day, it doesn't matter if he can't learn it.

Bai Qiu was a little surprised when he heard his decision. Is there such a fool? Give up your future for a moment. His ability to bear is so poor, he will give up when he encounters something, and there will be many setbacks in the future!

Liu Yi turned and left the teacher's office.

Tao Xin comforted Bai Qiu and said, "Forget it, their family's brains are not very good." They were able to live so unrestrainedly before, and they all relied on Director Du. Now that Director Du has dismounted, they still don't know that he is afraid of being in trouble. .

Bai Qiu didn't know whether to laugh or cry: "It's the first time I've seen such a person."

Tao Xin said, "We normal people can't understand their strange thoughts." He whispered to Bai Qiu, "It's good that he's gone, save me holding one all day. His face looks like someone owes him money."

Bai Qiu nodded.

Tao Xin said: "Prepare well this time."

"Yes." Bai Qiu nodded heavily.

He likes the atmosphere of school here very much. Every day, he asks the teacher of the third year of high school to ask for the questions of the third year of high school, and does it together with everyone. If he encounters something he doesn't understand, he asks directly. students make up questions.

Everyone didn't know that the questions in Class 1 of Senior One were all written by Bai Qiu.

Bai Qiu felt that there was not enough time every day.

After school was over and tidying up for a while, the teachers in the office had all left, and he walked out reluctantly. When I go back, I plan to read the notebook again. His foundation is now stronger than before, and every time he reads Rong Zixiang's notes again, he has new insights.

He walked in a hurry, but he didn't notice the shocked look in Zuo Yingying's eyes when he saw him coming out of the school not far away.

Zuo Yingying had long forgotten about Bai Qiu, but was only impressed by He Changfeng, but unexpectedly discovered that Bai Qiu had come out of the county high school.

How could an educated youth in his village go to the county high school? Besides, the college entrance examination is coming next year, so why can he seize the opportunity?

Zuo Yingying's face changed slightly, and the memories of the shadows before the rebirth seemed to be revived little by little.

In my memory, Bai Qiu and He Changfeng were together!

This news made her a little unable to stand up. Is this the truth?

No wonder He Changfeng was so immobile, he had already had a sweetheart.

Zuo Yingying was in chaos.

He Changfeng was the first person she liked. He was far superior to other people in both appearance and ability. If he could be with him, he would have endless blessings in his life.

Apart from being honest, her man has no advantages, and thinking of He Changfeng's heart is still a little sad and uneasy.

When she returned home, she found that her parents were already moving, and they were all the junk from the previous home.

The original rental house looked simple and refreshing, but his rubbish piled up inside, making the house cramped.

Zuo Yingying saw these broken things and felt that she had returned to her broken house.

She was either beaten or scolded in that house, and said, "Why do you want to bring all these crap over here?" She just wanted to separate from her previous life, but when she saw that the family was doing the same thing as before, she was angry. Enough.

Zuo Ma said: "Our house has been sold, and these things can't be cheap for her!" If it wasn't for the window frame, I would like to take all that stuff off and take it away, and it was filled with a large ox cart. The driver of the car had to pay extra when he saw a lot of things, but he was scolded by Zuo's mother before he suppressed it. After walking for more than six hours, the soles of his feet were sore, but he felt a little more comfortable when he saw these old objects.

Don't think that these things are worthless, but it will cost a lot of money to buy them all!

When Zuo Yingying heard this, "Is it crazy that someone still buys that old dilapidated house?"

Zuo's mother held the 80 yuan and was quite proud: "Yes!" The 80 yuan seemed to be picked up for nothing. have to.

Zuo Fenfen was very sad about selling the house. She was different from Zuo Yingying, a person with no conscience. She clearly remembers every place in the village, that is her hometown... Hearing Zuo Yingying's mockery of the village, she felt a little unhappy: "Now the development of Chenjiawan is also very good, and I even bought a tractor in the dry vegetable business.

Zuo Yingying heard this and said, "That's going to cost a lot of money, right?" Zuo

Ma said, "I heard that it costs 30,000 yuan!" revealed to them intentionally or unintentionally. How could Zuo's mother not know what they were thinking, didn't she just want her to be jealous, she just didn't want everyone to be happy. He said to Zuo Yingying: "The skinny donkey is shitting hard. You have to pay attention to what the bank borrowed to buy it, and I don't know when I will be able to pay it back."

Zuo Yingying's brows loosened, and she didn't know what she was thinking.

...

He Changfeng sent a return to the three stores in three days. The dried vegetables in his family have only been in for a few days, and they have won a lot of repeat customers because of their taste. For example, steamed and sun-dried eggplant strips and oily beans are always out of stock. The more they can't buy them, the more they want to eat them. This time, He Changfeng made 40 catties of eggplant strips. The next batch has already been dried. It is estimated that some will be shipped in three days.

It is estimated that it is the atmosphere from the provincial conference. It looks like his packaging is OK, plus everything is delicious. Now I'm willing to give this to my door, a big bag is delicious and real. This time, he plans to go to the county to find a packaging manufacturer. If he sells a lot, he can put it in a beautiful box, so that it will be more face-saving to take out.

He unloaded the goods, checked the number with the sales clerk at the counter of the three stores, signed it and left, they were paid monthly. But looking at the fact that they are out of stock, they will definitely be able to get a lot back this month.

When he came out of the three stores, he walked in high spirits.

He was suddenly stopped by someone: "Brother Changfeng."

When He Changfeng saw that it was Zuo Yingying, she was wearing a beautiful dress and had a delicate hairstyle, looking like a decent person in the province.

He Changfeng has always disliked Zuo Yingying very much. He used to think that he belonged to a village. But now that their family has moved out of the village, it has nothing to do with him.

He Changfeng said with no expression on his face: "Let's talk another day, I still have things to do."

Zuo Yingying said: "I already know about you and Bai Qiu." She was so stupid, she just warned Bai Qiu at the time, now think about it He should have been dealt with in the village.

He Changfeng immediately said: "You..." His eyes were instantly cold. He never minds threats from others, but Bai Qiu is his heart and soul. Zuo Yingying mentioned that he just touched his back scale, looked at her and said, "Let's go." He often went in and out of the county town, and was familiar with everything here, so he found a place where no one was there.

Zuo Yingying said, "It hurts so much to walk, don't you feel pity for Xiangxiyu?" There was an inexplicable anger in her tone.

Everyone is Mu Qiang, and she is no exception. He Changfeng can do so many things in the village. Wouldn't it be even more powerful if he went to the county?

She and He Changfeng belonged to the same village, if it weren't for the hazy memories of the previous life that gradually became clear.

He Changfeng said: "Why do you say that I am with Bai Qiu." Since Zuo Yingying was arrested and detained for more than half a year, no one in the village knew who he was with Bai Qiu.

Zuo Yingying said: "You don't need to worry about this, I also saw Bai Qiu coming out of the county high school..." She kept staring at He Changfeng.

Once a woman can detect clues, those things hidden in the dark can be found.

She saw He Changfeng's old admiration and admiration rekindled. If she could get back together, she could get a divorce and solve the problems of her husband's family by herself. But He Changfeng didn't care about her at all. Instead, he cared about Bai Qiu. He felt a little resentful in his heart, and gradually broke through his chest.

Since it's something she can't get, it's better to exchange some benefits, Zuo Yingying said: "Do you know that you will be arrested for being gay, or that his classmates know that he is a man but is with another Would you feel nauseated when a man is together?"

"Zuo Yingying, keep your mouth clean." He Changfeng was not very good-tempered. He had done nothing to annoy Zuo Yingying in the village before, but now he is a little angry. up!

Zuo Yingying was taken aback by him, but he had never seen He Changfeng like this before. His temperament was very cold, and it was very scary to get angry.

Zuo Yingying got angry when he saw him and said, "You want to protect him? Then you dare to be so fierce to me. If I get angry and talk out of my mouth, it will be him who will be unlucky."

He Changfeng's temple began to chug. Painful, she said, "What do you want to do?"

Zuo Yingying said, "Well, you give me a hush fee. I promise that no one will know if you will keep your mouth shut in the future."

Zuo Yingying saw the brand new one just now. The tractor is gone. Now every village needs such a large item, and it must have a leader's approval note. The average person can't buy it, so even the second-hand one can be easily sold: "You sell the tractor and give me the money. ."

With this money, she can block the money of her parents-in-law, and then she can get an extra 10,000 or 20,000 yuan. People come to buy clothes every day in the store she runs. It was only in the 1900s that she went to sea to do business. She was so much ahead of others and seized the market ahead of time. By then, her wealth will be more and more rolling.

Love is naturally the best if it has it, and it doesn't matter if it doesn't.

He Changfeng laughed angrily at her lion, something that was 30,000 yuan, she touched her lips and said it easily.

He Changfeng was not a person who was frightened, and said, "Why do you want so much money?"

Zuo Yingying threw a wink at He Changfeng: "It's okay if you want someone, I'm afraid you won't."

He Changfeng said: "I don't have money, let alone people. I advise you to control the water in your mind if you have nothing to do. Don't think about whether it comes out or not." After speaking, he turned and left.

Zuo Yingying knew that He Changfeng was a tough one, and it was impossible to persuade him once. But this time he tried out Bai Qiu's position in his heart. As long as you grasp this evidence, you won't be able to take advantage of it. The corners of her mouth rose slightly and then walked away.

After He Changfeng waited for her to leave, he got out from another alley and followed her. Zuo Yingying's lack of vigilance didn't realize it at all. She went to the store first, then went to her parents' house, and He Changfeng knew about both places.

He Changfeng also had some contacts in the county, so he went directly to the steel factory to find Feng Zheng. Feng Zheng was the one who met them at the provincial meeting.

Feng Zheng heard that He Changfeng was looking for him and came out immediately. He had thought that He Changfeng was capable. He never saw each other again after the train station left that day. After a long time, He Changfeng came over and said with a smile, "A rare guest..."

He Changfeng said, "Are you from the county?"

Feng Zheng said, "I grew up in the county." The children in the courtyard have grown up naughty and refuse to accept discipline. Unexpectedly, he lost his temper with He Changfeng.

He Changfeng said: "I'm here today to ask you to help me with something, and I'll invite you to a drink after this is done."

Feng Zheng got excited when he heard He Changfeng's tone: "What's the matter? ." In my heart, I felt that I really did not see the wrong person, He Changfeng and him were the same kind of people, and they were not following the rules.

He Changfeng said briefly, and said that the Zuo family moved out after being unruly in the village, and now he is holding back and wants to take revenge. I want to know how their family is suddenly rich now and can afford to open a clothing store!

He Changfeng, the clothing store, saw it once, and it looked very imposing, and he should have spent a lot of money in it.

Feng Zheng became interested as soon as he heard it. Immediately said: "Success, I'll inquire... I'll give you the letter in three days." He has many friends, and it's not illegal to inquire about him, it's a piece of cake for him.

"Thank you." He Changfeng said.

Feng Zheng said: "You're welcome, as long as you treat me as a friend." He wanted to have a good relationship with He Changfeng now, maybe there was a way to get them!

He Changfeng waited for three days before going to Feng Zheng.

Feng Zheng said: "I found out clearly, and it was a coincidence that the shop they rented was owned by my brother's younger brother. They also live nearby and know the situation of their house. Zuo Yingying's business is very good. But the husband and wife always have money because of money After a quarrel, my mother-in-law came over and said that the source of the money to open the store is unknown!" He spoke with some disdain.

And they didn't get a full set of formal county approvals, they just got one. At present, no one has taken care of them, otherwise they will be speculative, and they will be accurate.

Feng Zheng said: "There's another interesting thing. How can she borrow ten thousand dollars? This is not a small amount. Her father-in-law is from the farm!"

He Changfeng knew that the father-in-law was the manager of the farm. Every year, there is an allocation from the above, and the amount is not small. It is inevitable that some people cannot resist the temptation and make mistakes on this principle.

He Changfeng said: "Okay, these are enough."

Feng Zheng then took out a few pages from the folder: "This family is also a sifter, and has the trouble of looking for others. No thanks, just treat me as a way to act for Tian#, such assholes stay in the system It's a scourge." He grew up in a compound, and he has no lack of justice.

The country is not rich, and the money and food given are all saved by tightening the waistbands of the whole country. The money is not used in the right place, and the family is fattened.

Feng Zheng obtained these materials by accident, and this is part of the information. But enough to convict them.

"Come back and invite you to drink." He Changfeng held this thing to great use.

Feng Zheng is a person who doesn't think it's a big deal to join in the fun. He smiled at this moment: "When it's over, tell me... and let me breathe!"

"It's necessary."

...

Zuo Yingying contacted He Changfeng already . It's been three days, but he's actually so calm that he hasn't come to find him, so he just went to school to find Bai Qiu.

Homosexuality is not ashamed of the world, since He Changfeng is not afraid, then she will break it from Bai Qiu.

He Changfeng has been paying special attention to Zuo Yingying these days, and seeing that Zuo Yingying hurried to the county high school when he got the things. He quickly followed, and finally grabbed Zuo Yingying's wrist at the school gate and said, "What are you doing here?"

Zuo Yingying almost stumbled after being caught, and then looked at He Changfeng's nervous face, He sneered: "I don't come, how can I see you? It's been three days, and I don't have time to wait for you. If you don't agree, I'll call Bai Qiu out about being gay."

"I promise you." He Changfeng said.

Zuo Yingying was stunned for a moment, watching He Changfeng's sourness in his heart become more and more obvious. He didn't want a tractor worth 30,000 yuan because of a man... He opened his mouth: "Okay, remember what you said."

He Changfeng Dao: "I need some time, and used tractors are not so easy to sell."

Zuo Yingying was afraid that things might change, and said, "I'll give you three days."

He Changfeng hummed: "But you can't come to school these days!"

Zuo Yingying agreed, and wrote an anonymous report letter when she went back. I voted for the principal's office of the county high school, and I felt happy. Those rumors were enough for Bai Qiu to drink a pot.

She had already foreseen the situation where she got the money.

Three days later, she waited in the shop early, and even dressed up carefully, with a little rouge on her face, she was sweet and charming, and she wanted to meet He Changfeng again. She felt like meeting a lover. .

After a while, she heard someone hurriedly knocking on the door. She was overjoyed and said with a smile, "Come on." When she

opened the door, she found her mother-in-law, sister-in-law and brother-in-law standing outside. Her smile froze on her face and she said, "Mom, why are you here?"

Her mother-in-law looked unruly when she saw how she was dressed. She had clearly said before that if she gave her money, she would earn an extra 1 in a month. Thousands of dollars, tempting her every day to talk badly. When she finally gave her the money, she actually spent all ten thousand dollars. Every time she came, she said she had no money, and she looked like a dead pig not afraid of boiling water. make her even more angry.

When the mother-in-law came up, she brushed her hair and slapped her twice.

Zuo Yingying was immediately stunned, and her well-crafted hair was pulled in a mess.

"Okay, you are a spoiler. You have to encourage us to borrow money to do your business. Now you are pretending to be dead when you ask for money, and now your father-in-law has been arrested by the investigation team because of your affairs. It's all your fault, I have to smash your mouth today." The more he talked, the more angry he became.

The brother-in-law and sister-in-law next to her also helped her mother-in-law beat her.

Zuo Yingying is by no means the one who gets angry. At first, she just didn't expect them to be like this. She used to do farm work very hard, and she pushed her mother-in-law directly to the ground.

Her mother-in-law was getting old, and the root of her tail just hit a rock. On the spot, it was a heart-wrenching pain: "It's the other way around."

Zuo Yingying's face is still hot after being beaten, and she said fiercely: "You asked me to do it when I took the money. Now the money is in the goods, and you come to force me, whether you want money or not." Just being a jerk, she will too.

At this time, Zuo Yingying's husband heard the commotion outside and said, "What is this for?"

"Look, you had to marry such a mourning star, and your father was killed by her. Now hurry up and get rid of the hole. Filling in is important. Today, I have to get the money." The mother-in-law said angrily.

Zuo Yingying's husband was also stunned and said, "Yingying, hurry up and take the money." His father is the backbone of the whole family. If his father is arrested, their family will be over, and the work of the younger brothers and sisters has not been completed. The family cannot scatter.

Zuo Yingying was originally angry when she was beaten in the face, but now she has a red and swollen face. Her husband didn't say a word of concern, but instead forced her to pay back the money with these people. Also: "I don't have a single child." The

mother-in-law and sister-in-law were both pissed off by Zuo Yingying's shameless appearance, her mother-in-law said angrily: "Quick... tear her mouth off." The

whole family is here, she just Only to be at a loss, she shouted on the spot: "Killed." The

mother-in-law was shocked and angry, and said: "You... you don't want to live a good life."

Zuo Yingying had disliked her husband when she saw He Changfeng before . , Now being complained by the family, it's really ridiculous, she is a reborn person, why should she be so angry, and said: "If you can't make it through, get a divorce."

"Yingying." His husband looked at her.

The mother-in-law was full of remorse when she heard her words. She shouldn't have let this fox enter the door in the first place. Now her man has been caught for 10,000 yuan for embezzlement, which is enough to be shot. Zuo Yingying is now trying to swallow the money to the end, and a good family is actually ruined by her. The position of the base of the tail was painful, and the mother-in-law fainted out of anger.

The husband and sister-in-law and brother-in-law hurriedly took the person to the hospital.

Zuo Yingying watched them go inside coldly, she hadn't forgotten the slap she just received, and wished they would die early.

I saw his brother-in-law looking at her as if he had been poisoned: "You poisonous woman, you will be punished."

Zuo Yingying didn't want to do this, they forced it! As long as she has money, she goes out to avoid the limelight. In the future, if she has money and means, can she be pinched by them?

Touching her red and swollen face, she felt very unhappy. After waiting for another two hours, Zuo Yingying did not wait for He Changfeng to come with more than 20,000 yuan, but instead waited for the police.

Zuo Yingying is most afraid of the police. The police arrested her without any reason at the beginning. Is it still necessary to reproduce that scene now.

"What are you arresting me for?" The

police didn't talk to her, they just went inside after arresting people. There were a lot of people watching the excitement outside.

When I got to the police station, Zuo Yingying knew what was going on. She pushed her mother-in-law just now and injured her sciatic nerve. The doctor said that she would be paralyzed in the future. She was sued by her brother-in-law for intentional murder.

Zuo Yingying felt cold in her heart, but she still quibble: "I didn't mean to... We are a family, how could I harm her?"

At this moment, his uncle came in and said, "Who is your family, you just said I want to divorce my brother. Comrade police officer, she is a female liar who cheated on my brother for money and sex, and now she has kicked people out. She just called for divorce, and everyone outside heard it... and even kicked my mother She was so seriously injured that her comrade sentenced her to death!"

Zuo Yingying panicked immediately, and did not speak up so hard at the police station, but his uncle, who was usually taciturn, refused to adjust and bit her to death.

She was considered a second entry in the police station, which was her most feared place. Two days later, she got a new charge. It turned out that her father-in-law pleaded guilty to a comrade in the inspection team, and put the blame on her, saying that she used her beauty to get the opportunity to reform and reduce her sentence, and then encouraged her He embezzled public funds, but took the money as his own.

These are all evidences that can be found, and the clothing store was quickly closed down. Everything was pressed to auction.

Zuo Yingying was taken away after being punished for several crimes.

The Zuo family panicked and wanted to find someone to inquire, but they didn't know who to tell. What made matters worse was that her story had spread throughout the county, and everyone knew that there was such a femme fatale who cheated money and sex. Mom and Dad used to show off their daughter in front of the neighbors a lot, but now it's like this, Mom and Dad didn't dare to go out for several days.

The remaining three daughters were also arrested and questioned in the clothing store. In the end, they were all released, but after working hard for nearly a month, they didn't get a penny, and they were shocked.

To make matters worse, the landlord who rented the house didn't know where he got the news, and he would not rent it to them. They were full of junk, and they didn't know how to move it. They sold the house for 80 yuan, but this money was not enough for anything in the county.

Zuo's mother burst into tears: "How can I live these days..."

Zuo's father angrily gave Zuo's mother a big mouth: "Look at your wonderful daughter."

"Why do you blame me, it's not your daughter!" It didn't work out, but they got into a fight.

...

He Changfeng planned all of this and kept himself well hidden. After sending this scourge away, I can finally pick up Bai Qiu from school with confidence.

Bai Qiu is in the principal's office at the moment. The principal is in his fifties this year. He has a good temper on weekdays. He has hardly ever seen him get angry. Bai Qiu's academic progress is so fast now that the principal promoted him.

At this moment, the principal called him to an office alone, and Bai Qiu didn't know why.

The principal handed a letter to Bai Qiu, a letter reporting that he was gay.

Bai Qiu usually practices calligraphy, and has a set of research on the structure of fonts. He used to do literacy classes in the village before, and he also read what everyone wrote. Although Zuo Yingying didn't write her name on this letter, she still recognized it.

The principal said, "Xiao Bai, you are a good student. Don't be affected by some things outside. This is for you, and you can deal with it yourself." He said word by word, "I don't know about this."

Bai Qiu suddenly looked up headmaster.

Homosexuality is seen as extremely deviant in the eyes of others, and it is even more unacceptable to older people. Bai Mengju can accept it because he loves his son, but why is the principal willing to help him?

Bai Qiu couldn't hide anything in his heart, so he couldn't help but ask.

The principal said: "I had a friend like you who died later." He died in the darkest years. After all the humiliation... he was incompetent at that time, but when he saw Bai Qiu, he thought of his old friend.

Bai Qiu said, "Thank you, principal." The

principal waved his hand and let him go out.

Bai Qiu went out with this letter, and he wanted to settle accounts with Zuo Yingying.

Unexpectedly, he saw He Changfeng when he went out, and told him about the letter and Zuo Yingying. He Changfeng was a little angry, but fortunately he met a good principal, otherwise he wouldn't have dared to think about it...

He still packs it too lightly!

After returning home, He Changfeng held Bai Qiu in his arms: "The matter of Zuo Yingying has been resolved, and I will protect you in the future." He Changfeng did not tell Bai Qiu what he did, for fear of dirtying his family. The ears of the educated youth.

Bai Qiu hummed.

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angel who voted or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2021-01-31 9:33:11~2021-02-01 22:58:51~

Thanks: Starry Night~ ﹃~ Tossed 4 mines

Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 50 bottles of Qingfengxiao; 45 bottles of Jiaojiao*罒▽罒*; 30 bottles of Yukihehe0617; 20 bottles of Linglong; 10 bottles of Shu; 9 bottles of Xi and not Qian; 8 bottles of fenugreek; , 6 bottles of Qiutang; 5 bottles of Qiu; Blossoms on the other side, the gentleman is not elegant, 3 bottles of sweet wine and glutinous rice balls; Shrimp Turtle Family Climbing, Little Lovely (.), Spring and Qingxi Chang, Passion Fruit Fruit Fruit Fruit 1 bottle; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution during 2021-01-31 19:33:11~2021-02-01 22:58:51~

Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: Qingfengxiao50 Bottles; Jiaojiao*罒▽罒*45 bottles; Yukihehe0617 30 bottles; Linglong 20 bottles; I don't know π_π, steamed buns that can't be white, fleeting years, liushu, Pikachu, coward, min 10 bottles; Xi or Akane 9 bottles; 8 bottles of mushrooms; Qiutang, Meizizi. 6 bottles; 5 bottles; Gentleman is not elegant, sweet wine glutinous rice balls, other shore flowers blooming tea millet defeat 3 bottles; Shrimp Turtle Family Climbing, Little Lovely (.), Chun and Qingxi Chang, Passion Fruit Fruit Fruit Fruit 1 bottle; Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!