Ch91

I suspect that Bai Qiu has also been wronged. This is just empty talk. Anyone can do it. Anyway, there is no way to prove it. The more he talked, the smoother he went.

Dr. Zhou didn't expect to be stabbed by Xiao Lin, so he immediately picked up the stool and hit him: "You have broken your conscience. "

But how could so many people in the office be willing to let Dr. Zhou succeed. When

the vice president saw this, many doctors outside were staring at it. The nature and impact of this matter were too bad. The

vice-principal Long said: "Zhou Xiaojuan made the decision to fire. Dr. Xiaolin was an accomplice and stayed without pay in order to observe the aftermath. "Originally, he didn't announce the matter so quickly, but with so many eyes watching, he didn't make a decision sooner, and others thought they were going to cover up the Zhou family's father and daughter.

The vice president's meaning is very clear. Doctor Zhou should not be Are you threatening to resign? If you are not satisfied, you can leave.

Doctor Zhou's face turned ashen.

The people around heard the Vice-President saying this, and involuntarily applauded.

At this moment, they heard Secretary Xu's voice Said: "What are you doing, you are so lively? As soon as

Secretary Xu came, he looked at the chaos here and said, "It seems that I'm here by accident. "The

vice president quickly said: "No, it is to deal with a little dispute between employees. How is Bureau Chen?

Secretary Xu said: "Doctor Liu is really amazing. He said it was the three medicines, but it turned out that it was really the three medicines he said. It would be much better for us to go to the Chen Bureau. I specially asked me to thank Doctor Liu and Doctor Xiaobai. " "

The people present are all elites.

Secretary Xu doesn't come early or late, but he came at this time, in fact, to support Bai Qiu and make a face. It seems that in Chen Bureau's heart, they don't usually pay attention to the two of them. The hospital is more You can't take it lightly and said: "It's good that Bureau Chen is well, Xiaobai, Doctor Liu, you can go to the diagnosis and pulse examination to see if Bureau Chen needs follow-up care. "The matter here doesn't need them at all, and he can end it.

Bai Qiu and Liu Yi came out here, Xiao Lin and Zhou Xiaojuan bit the dog, everyone's attention was already on others.

Secretary Xu gave Bai Qiu and Liu Yi a business card and said, "In the future, Bureau Chen's health will still require you to pay more attention. This is my office phone number. If you have anything, please contact me." This business card is not everything Everyone can get it.

It means that Bureau Chen wants to establish contact with them next time, which is a good thing anyway.

Bai Qiu hummed.

The two went to give Director Chen another face-to-face consultation, told him some precautions, and sent him out. Bai Qiu and Liu Yi returned to the TCM clinic, and they

looked at the physiotherapist next door and said, "Big news, Dr. Zhou has resigned."

Many people walked away and applauded. His daughter was expelled, rumors and rumors must be indispensable, he is also a person who loves face, and he resigned after fighting for one breath.

Liu Yi said: "It's good to get out." Then he said very harshly to Xiao Bai: "If someone bullies you in the future, you can go to me directly. I won't let others bully you."

"Thank you Master." Bai Qiu said moved.

"You're just too good-natured." Liu Yi was a little worried.

Fortunately, Dr. Xiaolin didn't hear these words, otherwise they would have to die from suffocation. Bai Qiu's face was tender but his hands were really dark. He was beaten all over his body and couldn't detect the injury. It was really terrible for them to study Chinese medicine.