Ch95

The aroma of the grilled meat is so overbearing that it draws people's attention to the stove for a while.

The senior brother also picked out a piece of meat that was pleasing to the eye and put it in his mouth. The roast was just right, and the juice in the meat was still there. It was marinated in advance.

They also turned over the meat on the stove.

Bai Qiu also prepared some vegetables, which can also be roasted on top. After eating a few slices of meat, eat vegetables and have a great appetite.

Bai Qiu also tasted it, the meat he mixed was delicious, and he was very satisfied after eating a piece.

The fat man was full of praise: "Xiao Bai, your craftsmanship is amazing, it is more fragrant than all the delicious food I have ever eaten." He is not afraid of burning the meat after roasting it, and just stuff it into his mouth whole. The feeling of eating meat in a big mouth is really too happy.

Even the senior brother, who has always been reluctant to praise people, is uncharacteristically this time, complimenting him that the roasted meat is delicious.

The meat of the beef is very tough, there is no smell of fishy mutton, and it is full of fragrance. Not only the beef is sweet and sweet, but even the roasted pork with five flowers is also a must. The fat roasted with oil bubbles and fat and thin. It is not greasy at all. People these days are short of oil and water. .

After the first curtain was over, the two of them only felt that all the gluttons in their stomachs had been hooked out, making them even more hungry, watching Bai Qiu put the fresh meat on the grill curtain.

Fatty looked anxious and wished to put it into his mouth sooner, saying: "If you open a restaurant, do this and I will definitely join in."

Big Brother laughed when he heard him running around with his mouth full of trains, "Don't let us Lao Jin say this. I know, otherwise I'll have to deal with you." Bai Qiu is Jin Wenchuan's favorite student, and he used his personal connections to perform surgery on Bai Qiu's relatives before. Bai Qiu was brought back by Lao Jin from outside. Anyone who dares to take Bai Qiu away from Lao Jin must be anxious.

Fatty then said, "That's what I said." He said, "It's so delicious, even if you eat it every day, you won't get tired of it."

Bai Qiu said, "If you like it, next time we find a chance to eat it again."

Hearing what he said, the fat man started thinking about the next meal before he finished eating.

Bai Qiuyuan had only bought two kilograms of meat and all kinds of vegetables, so it was enough for the three of them to eat. But Bai Qiu made it so delicious. They couldn't stop eating until the meat was gone, leaving only vegetables.

These vegetables are all mixed with meat, and they are also stained with meat flavor. There are also soup seasonings in the bowl, which tastes very good.

Not far away, two old men were playing chess there, and they were fighting fiercely when they heard this strange fragrance in the air, and the fragrance seemed to have a small hook that kept digging into their noses.

The chubby old man who was playing chess couldn't help it. He got up and went over to see what these people were eating.

Another old man laughed at him and said, "As soon as they start roasting, your stomach has been grumbling, and you are greedy." He came here to play chess leisurely, and he was also from a well-off family. The children are filial and filial, and they don't eat and drink less on weekdays, so why are they tempted by people's food.

The chubby old man said: "You're still here, how dare you talk about me?"

They walked around, walked over, and said, "What do you guys eat?"

Bai Qiu said, "I made some barbecue by myself, do you want to try it? Taste." The only pity was that the meat was the first to be eaten. Now there are only some greens left.

The chubby old man was a little moved, but still holding his identity, he said: "I'm just here to take a look, these dishes can also be grilled and eaten? You guys have some ideas."

Bai Qiu hummed.

Fatty's mouth was full of oil, and he said, "No, I thought before that grilled vegetables can't be delicious, but the results are no worse than meat." For example, the tender cabbage leaves are roasted and juicy, slightly charred, rolled up and eaten, and eaten again. Crispy and sweet, with a hint of meatiness next to the meat. He didn't know that cabbage could be so delicious. I used to be fond of meat before, but now I am rushing to eat tender cabbage leaves more than anyone else.

The fat old man was already greedy, and seeing how delicious they were eating, he asked what ingredients they were mixed with. Bai Qiu told him.

The fat old man listened to his ingredients, but focused on the food. Bai Qiu said: "Here are a pair of new chopsticks, you can try it." The

fat old man swallowed hard. Everyone has food these days, and they don't know each other. It's good that these little comrades didn't coax them to leave. Where to eat.

But when Bai Qiu's chopsticks were handed over, he accidentally grabbed one. After tasting it, his eyes widened, and it was the same feeling Fatty felt when he first tasted roasted cabbage leaves. Such a sweet and juicy delicacy is actually Chinese cabbage. Completely subverted his understanding of cabbage.

The old man next to him also took a sip. Full of praise for what they did. Not far away, someone asked, "What's so fragrant?"

Bai Qiu and the others had already chosen a remote place, but the taste of barbecued meat was absolutely incredible. There was no smell at all that could overwhelm him. Some people can only keep sighing, this is too fragrant, what's the matter with being so hungry when you go out for a walk?

At this moment, an exclamation was heard in the distance: "Ah...come here, someone has fainted here."

Bai Qiu stood up quickly, Fatty and Senior Brother were not slow to respond, and immediately got up to look over.

The two old men were startled when they heard someone shouting. Said: "Let's go, let's go and have a look." They often play chess here, and everyone nearby knows them. Right now I want to know what happened.

When a few people walked over, they found that it was a woman, lying on the ground with convulsions all over her body.

The senior brother came out with an acupuncture box even if he didn't bring a medicine box, but she kept twitching and couldn't get acupuncture. When I was in school, they were often together, and they were usually very tacit. As soon as the elder brother spoke, they took action. The cooperation was very tacit, and she saw the senior brother giving her acupuncture. An inch-long needle was pierced into her body, and more than 20 were pierced in a short while, and he pierced the needle steadily and quickly.

It was amazing to say, and after a while, the woman's convulsions gradually subsided.

The senior brother checked her pulse and said, "She should be fine?" She was stimulated and frightened. According to Western medicine, it was the abnormal discharge of the cranial nerves, and she was very painful when she got sick. Fortunately, there is a soft grass here, otherwise, if it falls, there will probably be problems.

There were a lot of people around and said, "Oh, you guys are quite amazing." Just looking at the woman's frenzied twitching scared the people nearby, like a ghost.

The fat man watched the woman gradually calm down, and boasted to the person next to him: "It's alright, we are eating nearby, and if we encounter this, we must take care of it. Saving a life is better than building a seven-level pagoda." The

fat old man Said: "Are you a doctor of traditional Chinese medicine?" Coincidentally, there is a doctor in his family, but it is a Western medicine. It is useless to say anything at home every day. After listening to it for a long time, I don't even believe in traditional Chinese medicine with my family, but today I see it with my own eyes. It was very surprising to see the three of them controlling this woman in a split second.

The fat old man lives here. This woman is also pitiful. She doesn't have a job, but her husband breaks shoes with other people in the work unit. He will file for a divorce when he returns, and he also says that she is ill. Divorce is a new thing these days. Everyone knows it. This woman was embarrassed to go out for half a year, and it became serious later. They had seen her ill several times in their neighborhood.

There are still two sons in the family. It is all up to this woman to find some odd jobs. Now that she knows she has this problem, most people don't dare to look for her. Life was difficult, and it all depended on the help of the neighbors to survive.

The fat old man said to the three of them: "Can her disease be cured?" The

elder brother thought for a moment and said, "It is impossible to completely cure him, but treatment according to the methods of traditional Chinese medicine can control and reduce the chance of his disease." The

fat old man said. : "Are you spending money? She doesn't have any money at home."

Bai Qiu said, "It will cost some treatment fees and medicines, but it shouldn't be expensive."

The fat old man didn't expect these three to be Chinese medicine practitioners, and said at this moment: "That's good, I'll thank you for her."

The woman woke up while she was talking. She didn't remember what happened just now, but she looked around so much People around her can probably guess what happened, and there is a bit of embarrassment on her face.

The elder brother said: "How do you feel?" The

woman was stunned and said: "Okay."

The people around immediately said: "You don't know, thanks to these young people for saving you just now. Give it to you. After you get a few acupuncture needles, you will stop smoking." "Thanks to them

, otherwise we wouldn't know what to do." The

woman quickly thanked: "Thank you."

Said: "No thanks, no matter who sees this kind of thing, it will not be ignored. But your condition can't be delayed any longer. I suggest you to do some traditional Chinese medicine treatment. Although it can't be cured, it can be controlled."

The fat old man also said: "I told this little comrade that Chinese medicine doesn't cost much."

The senior brother recently practiced in a Chinese medicine clinic, and he knew what the doctors in those clinics were good at, so he recommended one to this woman. doctor.

After the woman thanked her, she got up and was supported by the surrounding neighbors back home.

The two old men who played chess were full of praise: "Which hospital are you from? It's so powerful." The

fat man said, "We are school students." A

hint of surprise flashed in the eyes of the two old men. Said: "It's amazing." Now that Chinese medicine students are so powerful, it seems that their prejudice against this Chinese medicine should be changed!

The patient has also left, and they have also said something to the two old men. Let's go there together.

As a result, the fat man was dumbfounded when he returned, and even the stove with half a pot of vegetables disappeared...

Who is so immoral that he even brought the pot together?

The author has something to say: these few days, the aunt's period is so less, and the five thousand updates will be resumed from tomorrow.

mwah