Ch99

Bai Qiu introduced the doctor to Er Bo Bai, and Er Bo Bai's condition gradually improved. Now no one dares to provoke Bai Qiu, who can guarantee that he will not get sick these days? Maybe Bai Qiu won't be able to use them, but they will definitely be able to use Bai Qiu's day in the future. Besides, Bai Qiu is now a college student and studying medicine, and his future prospects are limitless.

Bai Er Bo is the best example. He had offended Bai Qiu before, but he had to go to him to apologize in the end.

Bai Erbo's illness was cured, but he locked himself at home and refused to go out. Even his son felt a little ashamed.

Seeing this, the others wanted to befriend Bai Qiu, and they always wanted to invite him out for dinner, but Bai Qiu didn't give any face, and as long as they asked him out, they said they didn't have time.

The Bai family regretted it. They knew that it would be better to talk to him more during the family banquet, but now they can't find Bai Qiuren at all.

...

Actually, Bai Qiu was really busy. He not only had to prepare for the exams, but also helped recruit students.

Bai Qiu went to school early. The school has begun to set up, like their Capital Medical University, Chinese medicine is next to the clinic. Before the students come, the clinical major is like guarding against thieves. The students who were kidnapped last time still hold revenge. The second class of freshmen entered the school, and their majors held separate meetings, fearing that there would be another moth in the Chinese medicine major.

Now there are teachers who go to complain to the principal, and they don't want to be next to them when recruiting students.

Bai Qiu came a little earlier and arranged the place a little. Mr. Jin Wenchuan walked over slowly. The clinical teachers were like enemies, and there was still the fire of hatred from the students who were robbed last year in his eyes. He seemed to have not seen it, and came over slowly.

Jin Wenchuan was also very happy to see Bai Qiu and the others. Although they had not seen each other for more than a month, the students became more and more stable. Said: "The freshmen again, you are the seniors of the sophomore year, and you should not be taken lightly in your studies. I heard that there are a lot of good seedlings this time. It would be a shame to let the freshmen push you." Although there are only three people, the teacher has devoted all his efforts to them.

Everyone's test paper remembers, and starts targeted teaching for their different directions. Teaching three of them is more tiring than teaching three hundred.

With so much hard work, their success rate is 100%, which is also a point that Jin Wenchuan is very pleased with.

Bai Qiu said, "I've read the book."

Fatty said, "Don't worry, we will definitely not embarrass you."

Senior brother Zhao Jin didn't say anything, but just by looking at his expression, he knew it was definitely not wrong.

Soon I saw the clinical people coming, and quickly took the things and left, and moved the admissions table to the farthest place from them, mighty.

Their majors were so disliked, Jin Wenchuan blushed a little, and said, "Who are you, you're so stingy." He knew that what he did last year was a bit inauthentic, but there was no way to do it. If they didn't grab people, the two students would not be able to start the class at all.

What's wrong with so many people over there? Turning around to Bai Qiu and the others, he said, "This year, we don't have to rob people." His eyes shone brightly: "This year, there are thirty-two people who passed the exam." It was ten times more than last year.

Bai Qiu said, "Really?"

Jin Wenchuan couldn't hide the smile on his face, he had been proud of this for several days.

Bai Qiu and the others were also very pleasantly surprised. After a while, they saw students coming one after another. Jin Wenchuan held a cup of tea behind them and drank it leisurely. The other things were left to the students to arrange.

Soon a simple and honest-looking male classmate stood in front of Bai Qiu and said, "Hello, are you majoring in traditional Chinese medicine?" He blushed when he said a word. The person in front of him was Bai Qiu, and he had never seen such a white and tender man. classmate. Bai Qiu said, "Hello." The honest-looking male classmate was shy and didn't know where to put his hands.

Bai Qiu asked, "What's your name?"

"Cao Guozhi."

Bai Qiu checked the list, and then said, "Oh, are you a resident or a day student."

"Live on campus." He was a little embarrassed.

Bai Qiu said: "On the fourth floor of Building 3, you will live there first, and after school starts, you will have to adjust the accommodation according to the class. As for your luggage, let Senior Brother carry it for you.

" , In the bedding roll, there are also big cakes brought from his hometown, even a thermos, and no family members accompany him. He hangs all the luggage with ropes, and droops around his shoulders around the left and right.

Zhao Jin was embarrassed to help him take him, and kept saying that he would trouble him. The cloth shoes on his feet were somewhat open, and the things he carried were all old.

After Zhao Jin helped him go, Jin Wenchuan walked to Bai Qiu's side and said, "You mark the poor families, and I'll apply for some subsidies from the school later." They didn't pay tuition fees to study medicine. They have to pay for their own meal cards. They have no money for internships on weekdays. The capital is a big place, and it costs 10 cents to go out for internships on weekends. It's inconvenient if you don't have money.

But these have to be done secretly. Being poor is a very private thing for people in small places.

Jin Wenchuan is thoughtful and can use some stipends and other vague pasts.

Bai Qiu nodded and quickly began to receive the next one.

He looked like a weather-beaten middle-aged man. Before Bai Qiu could speak, he saw Fatty rushing over and said, "Master, did you bring the doll to school?" It was Bai Qiu and the senior brother just now, and he didn't even need to take action. It made him itchy too.

He is the most enthusiastic among the brothers and sisters, how could such a thing be without him.

But who knew that he was so enthusiastic, but it made the middle-aged man in front of him a little unhappy, and said in a loud voice: "Who do you think is the old man?" The

fat man was a little embarrassed, and took a peek at his sideburns. : "Uncle, I'm sorry. Well, what about your child?" He looked left and then to see if he didn't see anyone else.

The middle-aged man said, "My name is Chen He, and I am a student."

Bai Qiu immediately glanced at the list, and glanced at the top, this Chen He was only twenty-three years old.

When Fatty heard his name, he glanced at the list again and didn't regain his senses. This is Chen He, what a joke. What's the difference between this and those old men in the fields? Seeing that his palm-sized hands are covered with calluses, why doesn't he look like twenty-three?

Bai Qiu said: "Student Chen, you are on the fourth floor of the third building. Your name is posted on the stairs over there, and your dormitory number is on it. I'll take you there."

Fatty was also embarrassed, and he still refused to He conceded defeat and muttered to himself, "This man looks older than my father."

Seeing that Chen He was angry, he had to put down the pole and take it out from the small medicine box to find acupuncture to prick him. Who are these people? , will not speak.

Bai Qiu quickly persuaded him, "Student Chen, let's go quickly, whoever goes first can choose a bed." Then he persuaded him to leave. He also talked along the way, but many people recognized him as an old man. He dressed like a down-to-earth peasant, and he even carried his luggage into a pole, which made him look more like him.

After talking in the past, I found out that this Chen He has a great background, he is the only doctor in their town. Any disease can be seen. He learned this technique from the old doctor who came to them to jump in the queue. He has learned acupuncture for ten years, and his first-hand acupuncture is very powerful.

Fortunately, Bai Qiu spoke just now, otherwise the fat man was talking nonsense, and Chen He could at least make him lie in bed for half a month and not get up.

Bai Qiu sent the people over, let them settle down first, and came to them later when it was time to eat. When the time comes, I will take them to learn about the school's facilities and environment, and finally invite them to the school cafeteria for a meal. Today is the entrance of freshmen. I heard that the school's chef prepared braised pork and stewed quail eggs early. There are also many good dishes that I can't eat on weekdays.

Bai Qiu sent the people to quickly come back, and soon the number of people gradually increased. At noon, when the weather was hot, Fatty went to the off-campus canteen to buy a bag of 1-cent popsicles to distribute to teachers and classmates, just to relieve the heat.

The freshmen this time have a lot of backgrounds, more than half of them are doctors, and there are even a few who are not weak. Among them, Chen He, who looks the most old, is still the best.

Jin Wenchuan said: "Why don't you just start reading from the sophomore year."

Fatty's face was a little stiff and he said: "Teacher, I think laying the foundation is the most important."

The sweat on his forehead came out, the other party The level is as high as Mr. Jin admits. He offended people again today. If he gets a piece to go to school, what will he do in the future?

The fat man looked at Teacher Jin pitifully, his eyes a bit pitiful.

After a while, he saw Bai Qiu snickering beside him, and the fat man immediately reacted: "So you lied to me?" Jin

Wenchuan said, "This time, it is just to give you a long memory, so that you can save yourself from missing four or six all day long."

The teacher lied to him, which made him feel more at ease. The weather was hot, so he fanned the teacher and let him sit again. The dog's legs seemed to be waiting there.

Other admissions teachers covered their heads with newspapers so that they could hide a little shade. I feel that when I look at other Chinese medicine practitioners, although there are not many students, all of them are like apprentices, and they are really useful when encountering problems.

The teachers next to me who came to recruit students were envious, so I made up my mind to notify a few students next time. Otherwise, they will see their traditional Chinese medicine majors lively and lively. They lose from the atmosphere. How can they be reconciled and become enthusiastic, but it is not comparable to the feeling of closeness when students communicate with students.

As a senior, Bai Qiu has a sense of responsibility. Busy from morning to night. Accompany them to get acquainted with the environment. The results this time are also very gratifying. A total of 32 people were enrolled, and there were actually 32 people. No one was left behind.

The smile on Mr. Jin Wenchuan's face has never fallen off. Looking at these new students, all eyes are full of love. They will all be good seedlings of Chinese medicine in the future. Then he waved his hand and asked Bai Qiu to invite them to the cafeteria and swiped his meal card.