Ch67

He Changfeng came to the talent market, and when the thin monkey saw him yesterday, he came over to say hello: "How is it? Are they doing the work of carrying fruit?" But looking at He Changfeng, it seemed that nothing was wrong.

Yesterday, He Changfeng was wearing formal clothes, but today he is wearing old clothes when he knows he is working.

He Changfeng said: "It's moving fruit, a lot of fruit."

Thin Monkey said: "Is there money for you?"

"Yes."

Thin Monkey's eyes lit up when he heard it, no matter how he gives money, he is a good employer . Just as he was talking, he came to pick someone. This time, one of his brothers picked him up in front of him, and the thin monkey was not happy. Greeting He Changfeng: "I'm going." It's not easy for a person like him to find a job, thanks to his kindness. There are many opportunities to make money, and the people next to him are also willing to take him along.

After a while, Xiaopingtou came over again. When he got down, he saw He Changfeng and said, "It's just you." He pulled him into the car, closed the door, and the minivan drove away, completely ignoring other people.

People in the talent market are afraid they won't go with them. But seeing them go like this, I was a little unaccustomed to it. I heard about it yesterday, and it was a big job for ten yuan. Wei Wei still has some regrets.

Today, Xiaopingtou drove and the rest of the brothers didn't come. He let He Changfeng sit in the co-pilot. He was completely convinced of He Changfeng and said, "Our boss also said that we want you to work for a long time." He is someone who can drive a forklift.

With him, there is no need to recruit so many people. Xiaopingtou said: "If you want, the money can still increase for you. Four hundred yuan a month, two days off." This money is already much better than going to the factory, but it has to be guarded here every day. .

He Changfeng said: "No, I'm just doing odd jobs." He still has important things to do. He wants Chenjiawan's dry vegetables to be sold, and he can't just take care of himself.

Xiaopingtou thought that 400 yuan was enough to attract him, but he didn't expect him to refuse, and said, "Why?" He was a little anxious.

Yesterday, He Changfeng proved his ability with his strength. Originally, he was going to move the fruit in the afternoon, but he finished moving it in a few hours. If there is him, how much worry must be saved.

He Changfeng said: "There are other arrangements."

Xiaopingtou was anxious when he heard what he said, but he really didn't know how to persuade him.

Soon he arrived at the village in the city, He Changfeng was here, and the scarred-faced brother Ping and the two strong brothers were there.

Scarface held a cigarette in the corner of his mouth, watching them arrange work as soon as they arrived. Knowing that He Changfeng could drive a forklift, he even filled the forklift with diesel fuel, so he was waiting for him to help move the goods.

After yesterday's busy work, He Changfeng was also familiar with the road and began to carry it. But Xiaopingtou went to Brother Ping, and he told him that He Changfeng had rejected them, and the smile on Xiaopingtou's face was gone.

What he hates most is that he has a little ability to start taking Joe, and he won't do it if he doesn't.

He originally watched He Changfeng work and really didn't cheat, and even drove a forklift to train him well. If someone gave him a maximum of 350 months, he didn't want to give him 400 months directly. Do it, pull it if you don't.

Brother Ping pulled a face and was secretly angry when he saw He Changfeng working there. Such a capable person, why can't he use it.

Brother Ping came out of the army, and he had the breath of a gangster. In addition, there is a scar on the face that can make the child cry. When he got angry, the air pressure here dropped. The few people around didn't even dare to breathe, so He Changfeng looked as usual.

Suddenly I saw a van, and a dozen people got out of it. The man in the lead was wearing a pair of sunglasses. With a briefcase under his arm, he is slightly younger than Brother Ping, but his beer belly protrudes. Said: "Brother Ping." The voice turned nine and eighteen. With a somewhat provocative look.

Brother Ping was in a bad mood today, but he didn't expect to meet him again, and said with a gloomy face: "What are you doing here?"

The man took off his sunglasses. Showing a pair of small eyes, he smiled and said: "Of course I'm catching up with your old buddy."

A brawny Biaozi on Brother Ping's side said: "Wei Er, you don't show off your strength here, who doesn't know who. Just tell me, why are you here?"

The man called Wei Er pointed his finger at Biaozi and said, "It's impolite." While speaking, the dog-legs beside Wei Er hurried over and said: : "Wei Shao, I'll hold it for you."

Wei Er seemed to be enjoying it with a somewhat servile look, and the corners of his mouth pursed into a small look.

Brother Ping couldn't get used to it and said: "If you have something to say, hurry up and let your fart go."

Wei Er said: "Ping brother, you have already been squeezed here, what are you still lingering on? As I said, you might as well do something else. Give me the fruit stand, brother, make sure you remember your favor." After speaking, his men dragged out a suitcase from the van, opened it, and it was full of ten-dollar bills, each of which was one thousand. Such a layer is twenty-four stacks of twenty-two thousand. There are five floors up and down for a total of 110,000.

Brother Ping said: "Fart, I just quit, I gave this stall to others and I won't give it to you. You don't have to be complacent, I took you as a brother and brought you to do business together. In the end, you saw that the business was good, You set up the stove yourself and robbed me everywhere. You are a white-eyed wolf." Brother Ping is the most loyal person, but the more loyal he is, the more he will be hurt by his loyalty.

Brother Ping was hurt so much by him. The other party kept lowering the price and wanted him to get out of the game and monopolized the market. He sold two horse farms and put the money in them. Holding his breath, since the other party won't let him be nice, he might as well touch it.

Wei Er loses at least 5,000 yuan every day, and it has been more than ten days in a row, and he has not seen Brother Ping bow his head. He couldn't bear so many losses every day, so he found it.

Wei Er knew that he was a tough guy. But looking at him, including him, there are only five people, digging in front of the corner: "Are you willing to do anything with me, I will give you six hundred a month."

He paid such a high price, I don't believe that these people can stand it. live. At that time, Brother Ping will be left as a bare commander, and he will not be able to recognize it.

But Biaozi said: "Bah, Brother Ping is very kind to me. I would rather not be able to eat than do this kind of cruel thing."

Xiaopingtou also said: "Go away with your dirty money."

Another strong Han followed suit.

Wei Er brought so many brothers to give him momentum today, but after he came here, he was repeatedly run on, and his face could not be hung. Somewhat angrily, "What about you?" He was talking about He Changfeng.

Brother Ping was stunned, He Changfeng was just a newly hired worker, and it was normal to go where there was more money. But if He Changfeng went to Wei Er in front of so many people, he would give Brother Ping a loud slap in the face.

He Changfeng drove the forklift all the way to Wei Er's side. Wei Er didn't expect that he would actually know this skill. Six hundred yuan can not only flatten his brother's face, but also gather a talent without loss.

Brother Ping thought that He Changfeng had surrendered, and his face showed a bit of gray defeat.

Biao Zi was angry but wanted to rush over to reason with He Changfeng, but was stopped by Brother Ping.

Seeing that He Changfeng's forklift was getting closer, the smug look on Wei Er's face was very obvious.

He Changfeng said: "You let me go, you are blocking my way."

Wei Er had an incredible look on his face.

Brother Ping's group also looked at He Changfeng. I saw He Changfeng saying: "It's all work, don't stick around here." He Changfeng was an advanced member in the village, and he had a leadership temperament on his body. What he said was particularly convincing.

Biaozi chuckled: "After the play is over, I will do my work."

Wei Er is also a character now. This is the first time I have been humiliated like this, and said, "Damn, you are playing with me. Brothers, copy the guy." Then he sneered: "Since you don't eat or punish you for toasting, then don't blame me for being cruel."

Soon Wei The people in the second belt rushed over with all kinds of things on them.

Brother Ping's face changed, this Wei Er didn't hold back his fart this time. He was here to find fault.

Brother Ping came back from a violent unit before, and he wanted to beat Wei Er, his grandson. Today is riding on his neck to shit. Suddenly furious, he picked up something and hit it.

Biaozi's small flat head and a strong man make him look so fierce and vicious.

Wei Er and these scumbags are good at bullying more and less, but really encountering this kind of evil spirit is not enough to put others in the teeth.

Xiaopingtou said: "Protect Xiaohe." This is their business, and Chiyu can't be affected.

Biaozi's eyes were red, and he wanted to rush out. He finally broke through the encirclement of these people and wanted to help He Changfeng. When he looked over there, he was stunned. The three people in front of He Changfeng were lying on the ground and humming. Woolen cloth.

He Changfeng shook his wrist. He wasn't injured at all and seemed to be doing fine.

Soon they also solved it neatly.

Wei Er has been living so smoothly these days, he almost forgot how ruthless Brother Ping used to be. Looking at Brother Ping, he kicked out the little deflated third in front of him with one foot, and then walked to Wei Er step by step.

Wei Er felt frightened, and his legs were shaking slightly. Said: "Brother, let's take it slow and don't be impulsive." The voice just fell. A hateful fist stuck on his face, and he groaned in pain.

In pain, gold stars appeared in his eyes, and he spat out a mouthful of blood and a molar, and there was hatred in his eyes.

But Brother Ping's anger could not be solved with three or two blows, and soon his fist hit him. Just listening to the sound of the fist hitting the bone made my teeth tremble.

At first, Wei Er was still wailing and howling, but the sound behind him was more mournful. Xiao Pingtou was still rational and said, "Brother Ping. For this kind of person, you can't get on with yourself..."

He hugged Brother Ping here. Several smart people over there helped each other into the van and walked away.

Brother Ping's fists are aching slightly, which shows how much strength he used just now. But when the strength is exhausted, there is only sadness left.

He was stabbed by his own brother. This wound will never heal in a lifetime, and everyone is comforting Brother Ping.

Brother Ping is the boss. He also didn't want people to see him at such a moment and drive them to work.

But these few subordinates followed him when they were discharged from the army, and their feelings were very deep. Even if it is pushed, it cannot be pushed away.

He Changfeng was the only one who was working.

They heard the sound of the forklift starting, and a few people gradually recovered.

He said to Brother Ping: "Boss, what's the origin of this person?"

Brother Ping also recovered his expression at the moment, and said to them: "You brought the people, you ask me."

But his eyes met He Changfeng again. Although the contact is short, he has principles and bottom lines, works hard, and is not afraid of troubles. What is even more rare is that his skills are also neat, although everyone is fighting, no one notices him. But look at his relaxed look. There are really two brushes.

Brother Ping had intended to recruit him.

Coupled with another fight, the relationship has entered a new level. Men's friendship is so inexplicable.

While resting, Brother Ping personally looked for He Changfeng and said, "Brother, I haven't asked before, where are you from. What are your plans in the future?"

He Changfeng wiped his sweat with a handkerchief. After wiping off the sweat, he folded his hand Pat cherished, and at first glance it was a gift from his sweetheart.

He Changfeng said, "I'm from the Northeast. I want to try if the dried vegetables from my hometown can be spread here, so I can find a job by the way." He, a big man with hands and feet, can't always let his daughter-in-law support him.

Brother Ping said: "Dried vegetables, what dried vegetables?" He is not interested in these, but he has a way. He has made fruit for so many years, and he knows the directors of various stores and vegetable farms.

He Changfeng said: "Everything is there. If you like it, I will give you some next time."

Brother Ping said: "Oh, there are factories in your village." He knew the village quite well. Especially when I was a soldier, I was stationed in a remote place, and it was inevitable that I would have to deal with local fellows.

Most villages are engaged in farming, and a village that can set up a factory is amazing. Brother Ping intends to make friends, and when He Changfeng talks about their village's eyes, there is more expression.

At first, Brother Ping just wanted to get He Changfeng to talk, but the more he heard about it, the more surprised he became. A dry vegetable factory actually revitalized several nearby villages and participated in the provincial conference. The ones sold in their county are also very good, and if the average person is satisfied, they will be satisfied. But he was different. This time he brought dried vegetables from the village to the capital.

The heart is too big.

When He Changfeng talked about their village, the confidence in his body was definitely the top in the village.

The more Brother Ping got in touch, the more he felt that He Changfeng had two strokes. Said: "The capital circle generally does not bring outsiders to play, so I can help you recommend it. But before that, you have to work for me!" Some people in Brother Ping's hands were poached by Wei Er, and none of them could be used. people.

Although the three of them are sincere, Biaozi sticks to the rules, and he must take care of every corner. I also wanted to train a clever deputy before. But the wounded by Wei Er was a little deeply and a little rejected.

When I met He Changfeng, my eyes lit up, this person deserves deep friendship.

He Changfeng said: "You can eat our dried vegetables first."

Brother Ping raised his eyebrows, but he didn't expect him to be quite confident in their village's dried vegetables.

...

Bai Qiu went to the second uncle, hoping to help arrange a job for He Changfeng. His uncle is an artist and doesn't care about anything. The second uncle seems to have become the head of the Bai family. As a person and make friends everywhere, the network is very wide.

The second uncle Bai said, "Xiao Bai, it's not that the second uncle doesn't help you. It's just that his education is not good enough, and the second uncle can't make it work."

Bai Qiu was a little disappointed. Said : "Then I'll think of other ways."

Second Uncle Bai looked at his nephew and said, "Xiao Bai, Second Uncle, congratulations on your admission to university. Don't be distracted by things other than study. That's not what you should think about. Son."

Bai Qiu said: "Brother Changfeng is not someone else, but his own." Bai Qiu is usually very well-behaved, but if anyone says He Changfeng, he doesn't like to listen: "Second uncle, then I won't disturb you. I will first Let's go." The

Bai family prides themselves on being noble, and when his mother married, they were often treated with double standards.

There should be no hope for them.

When Bai Qiu returned home, as soon as he entered, he saw the former hair Xiaolin Qingyan, and said, "Bai Qiu, you are back. Why don't you come back to me. If I hadn't seen Bai Taihe that day, I wouldn't know it now."

Bai Qiu said: "It's only been a few days since you came back, what have you been doing lately?"

Lin Qingyan said, "What else can you do, go to the factory. Our group of literate people are assigned to the office, and now we receive newspapers every day. He brought tea and water to the leader. By the way, he wrote articles."

Lin Qingyan is good-looking, plus she is good at writing when things go wrong, and now she has become the deputy director's secretary. The same batch of people who entered the factory with him are far less fortunate than him.

Bai Qiu said, "Thank you for writing to me several times." When he went to the countryside before, he only told Lin Qingyan the address except for his aunt.

Lin Qingyan said: "We grew up together as a friendship, and I didn't say anything." Then he said, "You brought back a brother." He also heard what others said. Just feel a little surprised.

Bai Qiu said: "Do you have any good jobs that are suitable for him?"

Lin Qingyan said, "Our factory is very profitable, and everyone wants to come in. Now they need an exam to enter. But if you want, I can help with the operation. "

Bai Qiu said, "Thank you so much."

Lin Qingyan patted her chest and assured: "Don't worry, the junior leaders who participated in the interview below have a good relationship with me. This is a serious iron job. The men in our place don't have to worry about finding a partner, but there are many girls. It's time for a blind date."

Bai Qiu said: "Don't introduce him to a partner!"

Lin Qingyan said: "Why?"

Bai Qiu said: "He...he has a partner, I have to help his partner watch him..."

Lin Qingyan said : "You're a very wide-minded person."

Bai Qiu raised his chin.

...

He Changfeng came back at night. Bai Qiu said: "My friend said that I can introduce you to work in the factory." The treatment in that factory is very good.

He Changfeng said: "Then you help me reject your friend. I found something to sell the dry vegetables in the village."

Bai Qiu's eyes lit up and said, "Really, we agreed?"

He Changfeng hmm a sound.

Bai Qiu said: "How can that thing be transported to the capital? If it is transported by train, it is quite expensive."

He Changfeng said, "What do you have in mind?"

"Build a branch in the suburbs of the capital." Bai Qiu said on.

He Changfeng took a deep breath. This was something he had never thought of, but it seemed feasible.

He Changfeng kissed Bai Qiu's face and said, "Qiuqiu, you are really my noble person." He broke through his long-term distress.

Bai Qiu and He Changfeng were still in the yard. Bai Qiu looked around, but no one saw them, and they bumped into the little deer that made his heart flutter. Bai Qiu's eyes were shining, and he said, "When you become the factory manager, you can take me to work?"

He Changfeng smiled and said, "The eight characters haven't been written yet."

Bai Qiu said, "Brother Changfeng has to do it. It's going to happen, for sure."

He Changfeng wanted to kiss him again, his little educated youth was so likable.

The author has something to say: Thank you to the little angel who cast the overlord vote or irrigated the nutrient solution for me during 2021-02-08 19:25:00~2021-02-08 23:04:48~

Thank you for throwing the grenade Little Angel: 1 New Century Azhai rot;

thanks to the little angel who threw mines: wait for better pain, -_-1; thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 20 bottles of Catherine; 10 bottles of rice; 3 bottles of the bright moon in the sea; of course, I can get bald and fluffy, and 2 bottles of liushu; thank you very much for your support, and I will continue to work hard!