Ch82

After the eldest brother got married, the others dispersed, it was their young couple who were together.

He Jianguo and Lan Guiying returned to Bai Qiu's small house.

The money Lan Guiying brought was basically spent on He Changhai, buying him a house, buying dowry gifts, and the gifts he prepared when he met the girl.

Although he spent so much money, he still felt it was worth it. He Changhai got married, and Lan Guiying also put a big stone in her heart. She and He Jianguo are both village officials and are always busy. The other children are all outgoing, only He Changhai is introverted, and he has nothing to worry about.

He Jianguo usually scolded He Changfeng for nothing, but he didn't scold his eldest son very much, for fear that he would take it to heart.

Seeing that people and children of the same age as He Changhai can play soy sauce, He Changhai is still indifferent, He Jianguo and his wife are thinking in their hearts that he may never get married in his life. There used to be such a person in the nearby village. This time, I heard that he has found a home in the capital and is getting married. He is overjoyed, he has accomplished the big thing in his heart, and he is willing to spend more money.

Back in the car, Lan Guiying wiped her tears secretly and was seen by Bai Qiu. Bai Qiu took out a brand new handkerchief and handed it to her: "Aunt Lan."

Lan Guiying took the handkerchief, wiped her eyes and said, "Hi, I don't know what's wrong, I didn't want to cry... It's just a little strange in my heart. Thinking that your brother Changhai was only a little old when he was a child, time has passed in a flash, and we are also getting old."

He Jianguo would not comfort others, saying: " Once you get used to it, you don't have to think about him so much in the future."

Lan Guiying said, "That's the truth." At this moment, some worry came to her mind, what should she do if she spent all the money on He Jianguo's illness?

Soon the car arrived and they got off. He Xiaosan and He Xiaosi were very happy to attend the wedding of their eldest brother. They had been running around for a day, and now they were tired. , a heartless look.

When he got home, He Jianguo poured himself a glass of water. He Changfeng and Bai Qiu put the two little cubs on the bed, which was strange. The two of them slept well on the road just now, but they woke up when they put them on the bed.

Probably in a bad mood, the little guy pouted and looked a little unhappy, and Bai Qiu told them a story. The little guy didn't make a fuss.

Bai Qiu told a story in Journey to the West in which the little white dragon turned into a white dragon horse. His voice was getting lower and lower, and he was really tired looking at the two little guys. Now he fell asleep again.

Bai Qiu quietly got out of bed, turned off the lights in the child's room, and went out to find He Changfeng and the others.

As soon as I came out of the room of the two boys, I heard the voice of arguing inside, but when I saw him coming down the stairs, everyone stopped talking.

Bai Qiu had never seen He Changfeng so angry, Bai Qiu probably knew what was going on, went to the kitchen to boil a pot of water, and made some chrysanthemum tea for them later.

He Changfeng said: "Dad, you must go to the hospital for your condition. Don't imitate the older generation who dare not go to the hospital. If you are sick, you need to be treated early."

He Jianguo said, "No, I will talk to your mother tomorrow. Just buy a ticket and go back." He has been here to cause trouble for Bai Qiu and his second son, and he is not comfortable. Besides, the capital is different from their villages, and the cost here is too high, anyway, they are here for Showing the eldest son about the door, and buying a house for the eldest in the capital, it's not bad, I really can't stay here any longer.

He Changfeng said, "Why are you so stubborn?" He

Jianguo was originally the village chief, and he had developed a character of being one of a kind, but now his second son said it was a bit embarrassing: "I know my own body, so I don't need to go to the hospital. What a good place the hospital is, even if you are not sick, you can check it out."

He Changfeng said: "Dad." He

Jianguo said impatiently: "Okay, are you Laozi or I am Laozi, why are you so long-winded."

At this time, Bai Qiu came out with a teacup, and everyone made a cup of tea. Said: "Uncle Jianguo, Brother Changfeng is right. You go to the hospital to have a look. It's best if you are sick and not sick. I'm in the hospital. We don't spend much money on the examination." He Jianguo was kind to

his son . He shook his face, but he was always polite to Bai Qiu. Hearing him say: "It's just too much trouble for you."

Lan Guiying said beside: "The children are so filial, let's go to check and check."

He Jianguo said: "Then it's the same when I go back to the county to check." The charges in the county are certainly not as expensive as those in the capital.

Lan Guiying said, "Bai Qiu knows someone in the hospital." After speaking, she gave Bai Qiu a wink. When Bai Qiu received it, he immediately said, "Yes, Uncle Jianguo... I know someone who does an inspection without paying any money."

He Changfeng said, "With Bai Qiu here, it won't cost you much. You are the backbone of the family, if you bring me down What about the mother and the two younger brothers?"

He Jianguo froze when he heard what he said, glared at him and said, "A dog can't spit out ivory." He glanced at his old wife for a while, and complained a bit. The color: "What do you tell the children about this..."

Bai Qiu said: "Aunt Lan is also worried about your body."

He Jianguo said: "My body is as strong as a cow, just your aunt. I've been worrying all day long." He was persuaded and persuaded, and sighed: "Okay. But don't tell your elder brother about this, otherwise I'd rather go back for treatment."

He Changfeng said, "Don't tell me." Listen. When his father finally agreed to go to the doctor obediently, he was relieved and said, "My eldest brother is busy now. I'm sure he won't find out." He

Jianguo said to Lan Guiying, "We don't have enough money, so don't let the children spend money on seeing a doctor. ."

Lan Guiying said: "I see." She was a little reluctant, and she really didn't have enough money, so she could only take a step by step. Even if I go back and borrow money, I have to be cured.

He Jianguo then said to He Changfeng: "The money in the family is all used for your eldest brother's marriage, so don't put your brothers apart because of this. Dad knows what he's going to do. Go back and earn money and give it to you. All four of you brothers are fathers. The same." Knowing that He Changfeng is capable and Bai Qiu is rich, they are not lacking in that. But it is their business whether they are lacking or not, and whether they are given or not is the matter of the elderly. He is the village chief and brother who sees a lot of things, and suffers unevenly. Put the words first and let He Changfeng know his heart.

He Changfeng knew that his father had a compensatory mentality for his eldest brother. He Jianguo was very happy that he could buy a house in the capital for his eldest brother this time, but he was afraid that he would mind Bai Qiu.

He Changfeng said: "Dad, he is my brother, how can I be jealous of him? I hope he has a better life than me. Besides, there are two younger brothers in the family who are going to school this year. I am doing okay now. , don't worry about it. I suspect that you are worried about your body."

Seeing He Changfeng really didn't care, He Jianguo breathed a sigh of relief, and said to Lan Guiying: "This stinky boy, I He just said a word, and he waited for me so many words, but he didn't fight much when he was young..."

Everyone laughed, and the dark clouds in the living room dissipated a lot.

...

The next day in the hospital, Bai Qiu took He Jianguo to various departments for examination.

He Changfeng was very anxious when he waited.

He Jianguo arrived at the hospital and has been doing tests.

The doctor knew Bai Qiu. Among the precious interns in the Chinese medicine department, Bai Qiu was the best-looking and young. The doctors in several departments here occasionally watched Bai Qiu take the patient to get medicine and accompany the patient. He likes to joke with him during the examination.

When I got the test report, I first called a nurse to call Bai Qiu into the room. He Changfeng also followed.

He Changfeng had some insomnia at night when he knew he was going to have an examination yesterday, and he still had dark circles under his eyes when he woke up in the morning!

Bai Qiu said to the doctor, "How is

it?" The doctor sighed and said, "Not very good."

When He Changfeng and Bai Qiu heard what he said, their hearts froze. The doctor continued: "There is a tumor in the head. It was said before that the eyes would occasionally become blind temporarily because of the compression of the blood vessels, and there would be temporary blood loss there. If the blood loss is too long, the person will be blind."

Bai Qiu said His face turned pale all of a sudden. He is a medical student and naturally knows what a brain tumor means. Thirty years later, with the development of technology, this is also the most difficult disease, not to mention the lack of doctors and medicines in this era, the chances of being optimistic are even smaller.

He Changfeng was also anxious. His father had been healthy for so many years and had never even caught a cold. How could he be so seriously ill all of a sudden: "Is there any way to save him?" The

doctor said, "I understand your feelings very well, but it's really difficult now. No matter what treatment method you use, you must intervene as soon as possible. If the tumor ruptures or compresses the blood vessels to cause intracranial hemorrhage, even the gods can't save it." This was mainly said to Bai Qiu.

Bai Qiu came out with the monitoring film and report, and as soon as he came out, he saw He Jianguo and Lan Guiying. When the two saw them coming out, they stood up and said, "How is it, isn't the situation not very good?" Seeing that Bai Qiu's eyes were red, He Changfeng was also a little strange.

Bai Qiu glanced at He Changfeng, the doctor said not to irritate him, but he didn't know what to say at this moment.

He Changfeng said, "Dad, you have a tumor in your head and you may die at any time." Although he was reluctant, he still said it. He knew his father, his father's neat temperament from the north would be better to tell him directly than to make him anxious to get angry. He Jianguo 's

eyes widened when he heard the news, and he returned to normal in a short while, saying, "Or we will die... What a waste of money." He just bought a house for his eldest son, and if he borrows money again, he will have to fight the famine.

Lan Guiying burst into tears when she heard the news, and her shriveled hands wiped the tears repeatedly, but it seemed like she couldn't wipe them dry. Hearing He Jianguo's words: "What nonsense, I have to treat you when I go back to sell the house. "

He Jianguo is not only the pillar of the village, but also the absolute head of the family. Who would have thought that such a strong body could have such a terrible disease. , Lan Guiying said, "Did the report get it wrong?" She now hopes that this is an oolong.

Bai Qiu said: "Don't worry, I'll find the teacher in our courtyard." After speaking, he turned around and left.

Let He Changfeng and the others wait in the hospital first.

He Jianguo comforted them after being absent for a short time, saying: "I almost died several times when I was a volunteer army. I was lucky to be able to come back whole. I picked up these 30 years in vain. Who lives? There is a certain number. Now the village is better, Chang Hai is married and Chang Feng is also prosperous, I have nothing to be dissatisfied with."

Lan Guiying is usually an impatient person, and He Changfeng has never seen his mother cry. In the past few days, watching her cry all her life seems like she's finished crying.

Lan Guiying cried without a sound, but when people saw it, they wanted to cry, and they felt that life was so hard!

After finally getting through the hard days, I saw that my son was getting older, but he got this fatal disease.

When Lan Guiying cried, both the He family father and son began to feel uncomfortable.

...

Jin Wenchuan is having a meeting in the school's office. It was about halfway through when I heard a knock on the door, and a teacher walked in and said a few words in Jin Wenchuan's ear. Jin Wenchuan sat in the back and went out quietly.

As soon as he went out, he looked at Bai Qiu with a face that wanted to teach him a few words. When the school started, they had been told that they would not be allowed to take leave, but Bai Qiu was the first to disobey. As soon as he approached, he cried when he saw his beloved little apprentice.

Jin Wenchuan was startled, and hurriedly said, "What's wrong with you?"

Bai Qiu endured it in the hospital just now, for fear that his cry would make everyone even more sad. But really can't control it.

Jin Wenchuan really loves Bai Qiu, this is the treasure he dug from the clinic. Although there is no foundation, but also hard work on weekdays. Although he wants to be a strict teacher, he also likes several apprentices very much, and often shows off secretly in front of his colleagues. Mention them a little more than sons.

Jin Wenchuan was in a panic.

Bai Qiu cried for a while before he finished talking about what happened.

At this moment, Jin Wenchuan is still half-stricken. Said: "Let's go, I'll go to the hospital to show him first."

Bai Qiu hummed.

Jin Wenchuan said: "Remember. You have to maintain a normal mind at all times." His little apprentice's heart to save lives and wounds is very pure, but his heart is too soft. Too much empathy to be a doctor can be painful. Because the doctor is a human, not a god, not all patients can be saved.

After Bai Qiu went out, he took a taxi, and the two went to the Affiliated Hospital of Capital Medical University together.

The expert consultation room on Jin Wenchuan's side is locked if he does not visit today. Two ordinary outpatient clinics were opened. He opened the door of the consultation room with the key and asked Bai Qiu to bring the patient.

Bai Qiu went to find He Jianguo and the others, and took them all the way to Jin Wenchuan's outpatient room.

Jin Wenchuan asked He Jianguo a few questions. After checking his pulse, he looked at the film and glanced at Bai Qiu.

Bai Qiu immediately understood, "Uncle Jianguo, Auntie, you guys go out for a walk first." He Jianguo

had accepted this disease after so long, and he really wanted to hear what the experts had to say, "It doesn't matter, we can handle it. Come on, if you have anything to say, you can say it."

Jin Wenchuan was so rude when he saw this, and said, "This, I recommend performing a craniotomy to remove the tumor."

"Teacher, aren't you a Chinese medicine doctor?" Bai Qiu Having said that, the risk of craniotomy is too great, and in all likelihood, there will be no one who can't get off the hospital bed. He was really scared.

Jin Wenchuan said: "If he was in the early stage, he could cooperate with the methods of traditional Chinese medicine, but his tumor is too large, and it has already affected his life. Even if he uses some powerful medicines, the effect is not good, and it is easy to leave troubles. Only surgery can be done. After removing it, we can cooperate with the methods of traditional Chinese medicine after the operation, so that he can gradually return to normal level."

Rao Shi He Jianguo also took a breath when he heard that it was a craniotomy.

Jin Wenchuan said: "I read the diagnosis letter written by the doctor in front of me, and his judgment is still very accurate. It can't be delayed. Let's do it as soon as possible.

" Risk of cerebral hemorrhage if intracranial pressure increases.

And they still have a lot of work in the village. After this operation, they can no longer work. Although it was understandable that he was ill, but seeing that all the villagers were working hard, it was unreasonable for them to stay by the side.

Bai Qiu asked the teacher, "What is the cure rate for surgery."

Jin Wenchuan said, "Half." Then he added a few words: "Any surgery has risks, but I feel that surgery still has a chance of survival. If it develops, it will be very dangerous. There may be at most a year left, because the tumor keeps getting bigger."

Everyone heard his words and dared not speak, but now Lan Guiying said: "Operation. She is a woman with a resolute character. She said, "That's it."

After a brief consideration, He Jianguo said, "Okay." Jin

Wenchuan said, "Then you go to the hospital as soon as possible, and Bai Qiu will come with me later."

."

Jin Wenchuan quickly arranged for them to be hospitalized, then took Bai Qiu back to school and said, "I feel powerless, so I go to study..."

Bai Qiu hummed. When Bai Qiu went back, it was already two o'clock in the afternoon, and the main classes had already been finished, so all that was left was self-study. When Bai Qiu went back, Zhao Jin and the second senior brother were quite surprised: "Xiao Bai, why did you ask for leave today?"

"The family is sick." Bai Qiu said.

Although the two senior brothers didn't say anything, but seeing Bai Qiu's red eyes, they knew it was a very difficult matter. I thought Bai Qiu wouldn't be able to learn, but I didn't expect Bai Qiu to bring all the notes from the morning, carefully jot them down, and open a brick-thick book and start nibbling seriously.

Three hours passed in a flash. Bai Qiu took notes while reading. His hands are fast, and he has already recorded a thick stack.

Bai Qiu's summary is not bad. The exam is about to begin, the second senior brother said: "Lend me to see."

Bai Qiu said: "Okay." He got up to go back to the hospital. My heart was heavy on the way to the hospital.

As soon as I arrived at the hospital, I met a young doctor with a baby face at the age of thirty-two.

Looking at Bai Qiu, he greeted him from a distance, and said, "Xiao Bai, the patient you brought in this morning, Mr. Yu Wenhan took action." His tone was full of excitement: "You, Mr. Jin, dote on you too much. You can actually invite such a national player to come out."

Bai Qiu was also stunned, all of them who have stayed in the medical field have heard of Yu Wenhan's name, he is already a national expert at the age of 49 this year, and he is the number one in brain surgery. people. The brain is a very delicate human organ, and he can operate on it. And the cure rate is high and the bleeding is less. It was already a national treasure.

As a brain surgery expert in the first echelon in China, the gap between him and the second echelon is heaven and earth. But he is not doing it now. This time he can take over the operation, and the doctors in the whole hospital are sensational. There are more than 20 applications for people who want to study by onlookers alone. However, it is still increasing. Everyone wanted to see what he looked like during the operation.

There are only three classmates in this year of the School of Traditional Chinese Medicine, which was not only ridiculed in the medical school, but also circulated in the hospital. Everyone knew that the three of them were Jin Wenchuan's treasures. As a freshman, I made an exception and took a few of them with me to smoke.

But now I was shocked again, I didn't expect him to do this for Bai Qiu.

Although He Jianguo's operation was urgent, it was not dangerous, and it was a bit of a fuss to use Teacher Yu for the operation.

This is a doctor who can't be hired by rich people. They are all big figures in the medical field. They cherish feathers very much.

Bai Qiu immediately went to Teacher Jin. Seeing that the door of Teacher Jin's consulting room was half-closed, he pushed open the door and went in: "Teacher."

As soon as he entered, he found a middle-aged man sitting there.

Jin Wenchuan said: "Xiao Bai, let me introduce you to Teacher Yu. This is Xiao Bai, my little apprentice!"

Teacher Yu raised his eyebrows, students and apprentices mean two things, and said with emotion: "Your teacher still I love you very much."

Bai Qiu said, "Mr. Yu, thank you for operating on my Uncle Jianguo. It's really nice to have you here."

Doctors at the level of Teacher Yu like very polite and polite descendants. Dao: "I've watched the film, don't worry, it's definitely fine, after the surgery, I won't delay anything." Such a condition is very simple in his mouth. Then he said: "I have already scheduled the operation at eight o'clock tomorrow morning. I have to go back to rest early. Then Mr. Jin, let's talk again."

Jin Wenchuan and Bai Qiu took him back to the office.

Bai Qiu was moved: "Teacher... Thank you."

Jin Wenchuan said, "It's alright." He couldn't bear to see his little apprentice cry like a tearful man, so he decided to invite Yu Wenhan.

...

the operation started at 8:00 the next day. None of the doctors who applied were able to enter the operating room. Yu Wenhan's surgery required meditation, and a group of people were irritable even if they didn't speak.

There were only five observers around, basically all of them at the level of directors and professors, and they were here to help deliver the equipment.

The operation was quite big, and with Yu Wenhan as the chief surgeon, many people were paying attention.

The operation lasted for a total of thirty hours, and it was already two o'clock in the afternoon of the second day when I came out.

He came out and said, "The tumor has been removed. We need to do a pathology, but it should be fine."

He Jianguo, who had shaved his head, was then pushed out. He was filled with tubes and various equipment, and he was sent to the ward. .

When Bai Qiu arrived after school, He Jianguo had already woken up. Although he can't speak yet, the success of the operation has put down the stone hanging in everyone's heart.