Ch15

The He's family's lunch box was solidly out of the limelight. Because there is not enough time, how can other people cook such a rich meal, basically just cook the leftovers, or make some gnocchi.

It's been a long time since it was delivered from home. It was sticky and formed into a lump. Although this thing is not good-looking, it is better than boiled sweet potatoes. However, when I saw the smell of the village chief and their lunch box, I suddenly felt that I was in a bowl. There is no appetite whatsoever.

After He Xiaosan and He Xiaosi finished delivering the lunch, they said, "Let's go back to eat."

"Let's go back early." Lan Guiying said, the other three men in the family had already started eating.

Lan Guiying also picked up a shredded bean bean to eat. The stew was very soft. The bean bean soaked up the soup, and then served it with a mouthful of brown rice. It was really fragrant.

Bai Qiu brought them food and also crunchy soy sauce cucumbers, which were crunchy and crunchy when chewed, making them particularly refreshing to eat. Compared to everyone's shoddy meals, their richness is like a seat.

He didn't expect Bai Qiu to give him such a big surprise.

Once again, many villagers were gathered around. Some of them were familiar, and said eagerly: "Can you give me some vegetables." She came here in a hurry, so she brought some rice noodles.

Lan Guiying gave the sister-in-law some shredded beans and a piece of cooked potato.

The other party wrapped the cake and took a bite.

"How is it?" the people around wanted to ask impatiently. In fact, you don't need to ask, you can tell just by looking at what they eat.

The sister-in-law ate a big pancake and said, "It's delicious, it's better than me." Dried beans and potatoes are not good things in the countryside, they are available in every family, but not everyone can do it. make this taste.

After a while, He Changfeng was the first to finish his meal, and there was not a grain of food in the lunch box. Said: "I'm going to clean the lunch box." After saying that, he went to the riverside, and his heart was beautiful, but it was thanks to Bai Qiu that he compacted all the food for him. Otherwise it's really not enough.

After a day's work, I ate a good meal now, and all the fatigue of the day was cleaned up at once, and now I am comfortable.

The more and more he felt that it was the most correct thing to do to get Bai Qiu home.

How did Bai Qiu know that he made a home-cooked meal to bring such a big shock to the village. He cooked a lot of food, just enough for the whole family.

Bai Qiu felt a little guilty after eating. For the first time, he didn't control anything, put the seasoning vigorously, and used a lot of brown rice. After finishing the meal, I looked at the grain bag, which was a third less than before.

If you put this in Aunt Lan's hand, you can eat it for ten days, and he can eat it for three days after doing this.

If he doesn't know how expensive firewood is, he can't eat like that...

Bai Qiu instructed the three of them to cover the quilt early, and they talked in the room.

After a while, I heard footsteps outside.

Bai Qiu went to the ground and went out to see, and it was Lan Guiying who came back.

Lan Guiying brought back all the lunch boxes this time, and said, "Xiao Bai, the dishes you cook are really delicious. Your uncle has already said that your cooking is even smoother than mine!" It was very important to be able to have a good meal, especially when everyone started vying for Bai Qiu, and seeing that Bai Qiu was obedient and sensible, he became more and more kind.

Bai Qiu said: "What I do is to use a lot of seasonings... As long as you are willing to put seasonings, anyone can make them delicious." Then he was embarrassed to confess to Lan Guiying, and made a dish with a tablespoon of meat oil. .

There is not much time to eat meat in the village, and it is like the Chinese New Year if you touch the meat. It takes a month or two to get a jar of meat oil, and he can't stand it.

Lan Guiying said with the boldness of a northerner: "Hey, what's that, let your uncle buy some more fat when the autumn harvest divides the grain, and cooking must be more oily and delicious."

Lan Guiying wanted it . I left the cooking to Bai Qiu, but I was embarrassed, thinking that I'll talk about it later.

Today, I can see that He Changfeng's food is delicious and fast. I have never seen his son eat so deliciously before. What is it to put more meat and oil!

In other words, Lan Guiying's family is generous. Now everyone is poor, and they have to pay for meat. Even a piece of foreign fire in the family has to be calculated, but Bai Qiu is not allowed to use it so arrogantly.

Bai Qiu said: "How many more days?"

Lan Guiying said: "Tonight, I can make a quick call and call the county grain depot. They will take the truck away at night, saving the night and long dreams." After a year of hard work Grain must be handed over to be dried and distributed uniformly. Every day in the province there must be someone to keep watch.

Bai Qiu said, "Who is going?"

"Changfeng is going." Lan Guiying was a little proud when she mentioned her second son, who had been there since last year. Young people are resistant to tossing, otherwise it is transportation and exaggeration, and they have to deal with those people in the county. He Jianguo is old, and He Changfeng is the best at home.

Bai Qiu's heart moved, he couldn't get access to books in the village, so he wanted to go to the county to find them. If only I could go out with him.

Bai Qiu said: "I'm going to bring some water to Uncle He." Considering that the taste of their work is a bit salty, there is just an excuse to bring them some water.

Lan Guiying came back this time to bring water to them. When she heard that Bai Qiu was willing to go, she said, "That's it." After saying that, she took a thermos bottle, which contained not hot water but cool cold water, and the lid could be used as a cup. Drink it, just plug it with a wooden stopper when you don't usually drink it!

It was completely dark outside when Bai Qiu went to deliver the water. There were a few lights in the ground, but it was still dark!

When Bai Qiu arrived in the ground, he heard a burst of cheers.

Bai Qiu hurriedly asked the person next to him what was wrong.

Those who are blinded by the dark lights can only look at the shape of the individual, saying: "The village chief just said that after the autumn harvest, there is no need to go to work." a day.

Speaking of the holiday, everyone became more lively and said, "Hey, let's go and invite the projection team to show a movie "Shangganling". It's good."

"Oh, I want to watch it too, the village chief can't show a movie." He

Jianguo heard an angry voice and said, "Fuck, you spend money." The

reprimanded person didn't make trouble, and continued to laugh and say: "Then we have already harvested the autumn harvest. We will do these villages. The fastest. This year will definitely be advanced."

Bai Qiu hurried over and said, "Uncle He." His name was He Jianguo, but He Changfeng came first.

He Changfeng was working, when he heard the voice of a young educated youth, he hurried over. Seeing that the young educated youth poured a glass of water, he didn't know that he drank it politely. He wondered if the young educated youth had the ability to read minds, and when he was thirsty, he came to bring water. Can be really good.

He Jianguo next to him also called He Changhai over to drink water.

Taking advantage of the darkness, Bai Qiu called He Changfeng aside and said, "Brother Changfeng, let me tell you something."

He Changfeng had an uncontrollable smile on his face, and his young educated youth called him brother.