Ch104

No wonder everyone is staring at the fatty meat of the food factory, the factory is really making money. He Changfeng had a customer base in the past, and now he has increased production after the scale has grown. The food is still delicious and inexpensive as before, and the packaging was changed, and it sold out quickly. Two trucks are dispatched every day to deliver goods to various stores in the capital.

At the end of the month, when the inventory was taken, even He Changfeng was a little surprised by the money he earned. After going to the wages paid to the employees, there were still several tens of thousands left. All other places were based on the capital city, and their belongings went into the train station. It has become popular to buy this gift box of dried fruits and vegetables as a gift, and they are also gearing up to spread their products to other provinces.

He Changfeng struck while the iron was hot and ordered another batch of machinery from the machinery factory. After the machinery was debugged, he could make more money.

Moreover, Bai Qiu divided them into departments, and now the talent promotion system of this factory is very complete. This factory is like a big machine that is activated, and it does not revolve around one person. Even if He Changfeng is not in the factory, he can proceed in an orderly manner.

He Changfeng also took out 10,000 yuan this year and sent it back to the village. This factory can be regarded as a branch factory in the village. When it was established, the people in the village also held a little share, but He Changfeng never gave it before.

The village assumed the distribution system, and without the organization and collective, individuals needed money everywhere.

When He Changfeng remitted the money, he received a call from his father, saying that the remittance was too timely.

After chatting with his father for a while, I realized that the general factory in the village is not as easy to do as theirs.

Many people in my hometown see their dried vegetable factory with enthusiasm, and it is not a difficult thing. Now there are many dried vegetable workshops. Squeeze their share very small, they can make some money, but everyone is a little uneasy. If you can make money now, it doesn't mean you can make money all the time. I'm afraid what if the factory can't maintain it?

These days, He Jianguo is very worried because of this. He is the village head and the leader, and the pressure is all on his shoulders. At this time, He Changfeng called back a huge sum of money, which could be divided into forty or fifty for one person. If there are many people in the family. Three or four hundred at a time. This money can greatly divert everyone's anxiety.

He Changfeng said: "Dad, I have an idea. Our current factory is still in short supply for the capital. If we don't have the extra energy to produce, the factory in the village should also produce at the same time as us, and we will solve the problem of sales. However, the method needs to be changed. Our village is too slow to dry by hand. It is time-consuming and labor-intensive. It is also the same as ours. It is also changed to full mechanical production." He

Jianguo also fell into contemplation on the other end of the phone. Dao: "But, will it be too big?" He was thinking of the older generation, and he was still worried that he would not be able to earn back after spending so much money.

He Changfeng said: "You can earn back what you spend. Dad, talk to the villagers about this matter. I'll go back." He

Jianguo was very happy when he heard that Changfeng was coming back. , said: "Xiaobai will come back together? There are also three members of the Changhai family." After having a little granddaughter, he has been thinking about it, but He Jianguo knew that they were busy, and he didn't talk about it.

He Changfeng said: "I haven't told my eldest brother yet. He is definitely willing, but Xiaobai may not have time. He is busy with school now, and he doesn't even rest on weekends." Medicine is so hard, and it would be good to let him apply for some other majors.

He Jianguo said: "If you really don't have time, forget it. If you have time, let me come back."

"Dad, what about building a factory..." He Changfeng asked.

He Jianguo said: "I see." In order for the children to come back, they had to do this seriously.

hang up the phone.

He Changfeng called He Changhai over and talked about it.

He Changhai used to be bored when he was at home, but now he became a salesman and got married and became a father.

He Changhai was also very happy to hear that Changfeng said that he could go back to his hometown. Their little princess is almost a year old and has not seen her grandparents yet.

He Changfeng said: "Brother, are you willing to stay in the capital or go back to your hometown."

He Changhai glanced at He Changfeng and said, "What do you mean?"

He Changfeng said, "I want you to take charge of the business over there, and be a factory manager in the past." His eldest brother is doing well now. Originally, his eldest brother's ability was not inferior to anyone else's, and he could be on his own. If he can go back, he can also perform filial piety in front of his parents. His parents were strong people. Although he never said what he thought of them, He Changfeng could still feel it.

My father got sick and aged a lot this time.

He Changhai is his brother, so he can't be his deputy all the time.

He Changhai himself is very willing to go back, but if he wants to go back, he is afraid that his daughter-in-law will not be happy. The couple got married not long after. Neither can they be separated. If he goes back, his wife and children must follow: "I'll discuss this with your sister-in-law."

He Changfeng said: "It should be."

After He Changhai left, He Changfeng told him who came out of the village with him before. People are concentrated together. They are now small leading cadres. The mental outlook of the people also took on a new look, and two of them also talked about the people in the capital. It's not as rustic as when I first came out of the village.

He Changfeng said: "We want to change the factory in the village to our model. You two came together. Are you willing to go back? If you go back, the treatment will remain the same." It's so inconvenient to go home here. And Beijing's housing prices are expensive. Now they haven't bought a house in the capital, they live in dormitories.

If you want to buy a house in Beijing, you have to struggle for a few years.

When these people heard that they were going back, they were a little excited!

They are so bright and beautiful outside, and they also want to return home and let the people in the village take a look. If I could be a team leader back, I would have more face than here, but after thinking about it, I still refused.

"Little village chief, we're pretty good here. We've gotten used to it."

"Actually, I was very grateful to the village chief for picking me up and coming out to see the world."

After they came out, they found that they couldn't go on living the traditional life anymore. They liked the busy days in the factory.

The Northeast is a society of personal feelings. If you go back and take care of some petites, elders, it is definitely better to stay here.

Still the capital is good, there is a feeling of struggle. When they were recruiting, they were all the best among the best, and they could learn something with these people. Many people have already started to prepare for the next college entrance examination. Even if there is no college entrance examination, there are night colleges and adult full-time colleges. This kind of goal day is still quite comfortable.

He Changfeng said: "Okay, then you all stay. This is our own business, and we should be more attentive on weekdays. I will go back this time. If you need to write a letter, you will also prepare in advance to bring things. ."

Although everyone didn't leave. But they lived a good life outside. On weekdays, they lived in a dormitory and a cafeteria, and they could save their wages without spending a cent. But the family is certainly not as generous as they are, and people can take some things with them if they don't go back. Everything in the capital is in high demand, and people in my hometown can't buy it if they want to.

"Thank you little village chief." They all changed their name to Director He outside, but when the door was closed and no outsiders were there, they still liked to be called the village's name, and it was still so cordial and comfortable.

He Changfeng smiled and said, "You're welcome." Then he waved his hand and gave them a half-day leave. Now that the mall closes at five o'clock, if they want to buy something, it's too late to get off work.

They filed out.

Not long after they left, He Changhai came back with sweat on his forehead and was still breathing slightly when he came in. He came back on a bicycle with excitement in his eyes: "Your sister-in-law agreed." He said At that time, I had no idea. After all, if she went back to her hometown in the Northeast with him, her daughter-in-law would leave her hometown. Unexpectedly, his daughter-in-law agreed.

He Changfeng said: "That's great, I'll go book the tickets. You take some important things, and the same is true for those bits and pieces when you go back and buy them again."

"Then shall we tell my parents?" Steady. When he said he was going home, he couldn't sit still. He hadn't been back for too long, and he was very homesick.

He Changfeng said with a smile: "Don't talk about it, give the family a surprise."

He Changhai said: "Xiaobai will go back with us." Since he knew that the two were together, he had long regarded Xiaobai as his younger brother. It would be good if the whole family went back, it was lively.

He Changfeng said: "I'll ask him." Infected by his eldest brother's impatient emotions, he also missed home, and wanted to go back to the house over the pigsty with Bai Qiu to have a look. Go to the mountains to catch frogs to eat. There are no constraints in the country.

When He Changfeng thought of his little educated youth, he couldn't wait for a moment, so he left early and went to his school to pick him up.

The factory was still some distance away from his school, and it was just in time to arrive. When I saw the students from a distance from school, I saw my little educated youth at a glance, who was the most beautiful one in the crowd.

Bai Qiu also saw him, came over happily, and said, "Brother Changfeng."

He Changfeng held back his little educated youth and hugged him.

Bai Qiu said, "Why do you have time today?"

He Changfeng said, "I want to go back to the village, but you won't be back."

Bai Qiu said, "Go back." That time in the village was also his best memory. . Bai Qiu and He Changfeng said as they walked, "Brother Changfeng, I also have something to discuss with you. There are not enough doctors in other places. The school proposes a five-plus-five plan, which means that graduation will be extended by one year. The time is in school, and it is estimated that it is very difficult to go to other places." They waited for the allocation in advance, but he was not afraid of hardship, but was afraid of being separated from He Changfeng.

He Changfeng rubbed his head: "Wherever you go, I'll put the factory there." Bai Qiu's eyes lit up

: "Really?"

People, whispered to Bai Qiu: "Don't seduce me outside, or I will kiss you!"