Ch74

He Changfeng went to the talent market. He went to the talent market late, and those who looked like Zhou Zheng were able to work were picked away long ago.

Thin Monkey was deeply impressed by this fellow from the Northeast. When he went to carry fruit and gave ten dollars a day, the people in the talent market didn't dare to go after seeing those people, but when He Changfeng passed by, everyone secretly envied him and said He must have become long-term.

The people who come here looking for work are people who come from other places to seek a living. Most of them are selling their strength to do some temporary work, etc. It is good to have a long-term job.

The thin monkey looked at He Changfeng and hurried over to say hello: "Hey."

He Changfeng looked at him and came over.

Thin Monkey was also proud to talk to the people around him, "I don't see it, this is my hometown." There was a bit of pride in his tone.

The people around said with a smile: "I heard that you people from the north are tall, how come you look like this."

He Changfeng came over, and the thin monkey said, "Brother, how many pounds were you when you were born?"

He Changfeng didn't know why , said: "Six catties and six taels." Thin monkey

smiled and said: "This is not the end, I was only three catties when I was born. I am born with insufficiency, how can I compare with other people."

Thumb said: "Then your mother is quite powerful and can support you."

Thin Monkey said: "It's easy to support a low life." Then he smiled and pulled He Changfeng aside and said, "I haven't seen you for a long time recently. It 's over."

He Changfeng said, "I don't have a job today?" The

thin monkey said indifferently: "Where is it so easy to find, and money is hard to earn." Then he said to He Changfeng, "If you have any good work in the future, you can I want to pull my brother!"

He Changfeng saw that he was able to speak well, and said, "It's a coincidence, I'm here to find you this time."

Thin Monkey said: "Is there any work?" He has not opened for three days in a row, and there are still a few brothers and sisters at home who are waiting to be fed. When they had a bad life a few years ago, their family didn't starve to death, so they couldn't rush to starve to death now. Thin Monkey is also ruthless, he is willing to take any job, but usually he is not needed. I followed my brother several times and got in, only to be found and picked out.

He couldn't handle it, and it was especially difficult to make a living in the capital.

He Changfeng said: "I have a dry vegetable factory over there. You can help me go to the vegetable market to sell more things. If someone orders from us, I will give you an extra amount of money."

He Changfeng is from out of town. , He didn't have that kind of comfortable idea when he first came here. As the saying goes, the fragrance of wine is also afraid of deep alleys. Although Brother Yao helped him, the market in Beijing is too big. Every district is far away, and there are many places waiting to be developed.

Thin Monkey is a warm person, and it is not very good to let him work, but it is a good hand to let him talk.

The thin monkey's eyes shone brightly. No one had ever come up with this job before, but he was able to do it: "How much do you pay?

" A month is two hundred and forty yuan. As long as you can sign a form, no matter the size of the form, you will be rewarded ten yuan!" He Changfeng said.

When the thin monkey heard He Changfeng's words, his breathing was a little short. He can hardly find a good job in the talent market. If you are lucky, you can earn more than 80 yuan a month, but if you are unlucky, you can only earn 40 to 50 yuan.

If this is for the people of the hometown, forty or fifty is not a lot, but when I was in my hometown, I had a house. There is no cost to eat food, and there is a collective share of food. After they leave their hometown, they ask for money to rent a house. They are foreigners, and those locals don't have any benefits. If he wants to eat meat, he has to exchange meat tickets with others at a high price. His mother is sick and his three younger siblings are still young, so he is the pillar of the family.

But he is also a bit desperate now. He hasn't paid the rent for two months. Now he is afraid of meeting the landlord if he leaves early and returns late.

At this time, He Changfeng told him that this was no less than a life-saving straw. The temptation of two hundred and forty yuan a month was too great. Said: "When will it start?" He couldn't wait.

He Changfeng said: "Come with me, let's talk carefully."

Thin Monkey's heart Yixi used to think that he was an ordinary fellow before, and he spoke with a bit of closeness, but he didn't expect to have such a fate.

Thin monkey followed He Changfeng to take a bus to the suburbs of Beijing.

Dry vegetable factories have all kinds of documents, and they are quite large. Now they are mechanical. Don't wait for God to treat you to eat. Vegetables can be dried as long as the machine is on. The dried vegetables are stacked high in the warehouse, which is very spectacular to see.

This pound of dried vegetables is two yuan a pound, and the finely packaged one is three yuan a pound.

He Changfeng told him that there are other channels now, and basically it is not a problem to sell three hundred catties a day.

Thin Monkey ate here at noon, and He Changfeng specially told his wife Xia Dong to make a table of dried vegetables.

The skinny monkey eats without raising his eyes. He didn't expect dried vegetables to be so crisp, refreshing and fragrant. Whether it is a serious dish or a cold dish, it is a must!

Thin Monkey said: "I'll take care of this."

He Changfeng asked He Changhai to follow him. Usually, he could help him carry things and help him, and settle his wages once every ten days.

Thin Monkey was a little embarrassed about this, and said, "Can the first three days end?" He really couldn't open his mouth, but he couldn't say it, his family was about to be shut down.

He Changfeng said: "Okay."

Thin Monkey is a warm and cheerful person, and he got acquainted with He Changhai after a while and made an appointment to go out with him for a sales promotion tomorrow.

The skinny monkey quickly left.

He Changfeng said, "We will go to Xiaobai's house together at night."

He Changhai's expression changed on the spot, and he was most nervous about this matter: "Go now? But... I'm not ready yet."

He Changfeng looked at his brother's nervous appearance and said, "No Go to his dad's house, go to Xiaobai's home alone."

He Changhai nodded reluctantly.

He Changhai came to Bai Qiu's house for the first time that night, and was immediately shocked by the environment here. He never expected Bai Qiu to live in a garden house.

He Changfeng sent a letter to Bai Qiu. Bai Qiu came back in the evening and said to him: "Big brother.

" With such a family background, he is like a little phoenix in the sky, how could he be taken away by the wild wolf in his own mountain nest. Said: "What do you like about him?"

Bai Qiu's ears warmed, and he glanced at He Changfeng secretly, just into He Changfeng's dark eyes.

His cheeks warmed and he said, "I don't know either." Then he said to He Changhai, "Brother, you haven't eaten yet. I'll go and cook something for you."

He Changhai said, "Okay."

Bai Qiu entered the kitchen , He Changfeng also followed, and he closed the door with his backhand, bit Bai Qiu's ear secretly, and said, "Little villain. Big brother asked you, why didn't you tell me."

Bai Qiu's eyes were a little shy, and he whispered : "Don't make trouble, big brother is outside." His voice sounded like a spoiled child.

He Changfeng's throat was so greedy, he wanted to eat this little scoundrel into his stomach. He was obviously a educated youth with such a sweet mouth, but he refused to say what he wanted to hear the most.

The author has something to say: I have something to do today, just update this chapter, and make up for the missing words tomorrow. I'm sorry today, I left a message in this chapter and distributed 100 red envelopes.

Thank you to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2021-02-14 23:03:14~2021-02-15 21:56:39~

Thank you to the little angel who threw the rocket launcher: 2 sweet stay;

thanks to the little angel who threw the mine: 1 mountain, sea tree;

thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: face, :-|10 bottles; Ye Fangling, Yan, no sugar added 2 bottles are too bitter; 1 bottle is like a summer flower; thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!