Ch42

On the first day of the first lunar month, Bai Qiu wakes up and starts kneading dough and stuffing to prepare dumplings.

He Changfeng also got up together, looked at his young educated youth and put his arms around his waist from behind.

The sound of the radio broadcasting the news came from the room, and it was indistinguishable through the wall.

Bai Qiu said, "Don't make trouble." He still had noodles in his hand.

He Changfeng said, "Why are you so happy?"

Bai Qiu said, "Isn't the top down to approve the document, have they rehabilitated the two of them in Niutan?" The two opera singers received the document from yesterday and told them that they were all rehabilitated. Then his dad and the others are coming soon...

They plan to leave today. There will often be some cars at the entrance of the village to fight people for the New Year, so they can go to the county seat.

Bai Qiu was really happy for them.

Today is New Year's Day, and it is also the beginning of a new year. If I remember correctly, this is just the beginning, and this nightmare will be completely ended in October.

This is also the first good news he has received since he took over the bullpen.

He Changfeng saw Bai Qiu happy, and he was in a good mood. The snow fell overnight yesterday, and this morning it stopped.

Bai Qiu said to him: "You go back to the old house first, and I'll go there when I'm done." During the festival, the village and the family are busy. He Changfeng was the head of the small village. If he didn't go back at this moment, he would be unhappy with the village head.

Bai Qiu was thinking of wrapping the dumplings because his father was here, so he could have a meal with him.

He Changfeng said: "Then you come early." He leaned on his shoulders, looking forward to this day.

Bai Qiu said: "I still have to send the two people from the cowshed. I will come back when I get the documents." He Changfeng originally did this job, but the village chief told him to go back in advance. I'm afraid there are a lot of things to do , He also had to broadcast lectures and write reports, and even planned to visit some people. How could He Changfeng not be present as the most important son in the family, so this matter fell on Bai Qiu's head.

Bai Qiu responded.

He Changfeng was worried that he would go to the county town alone, and said, "If you get motion sickness, what can you do." If he was there, he could let the young educated youth rest for a while.

Bai Qiu said: "I took a piece of orange fruit candy." If you feel uncomfortable, take a piece. The sweet and sour can dispel the discomfort caused by motion sickness.

He Changfeng said: "Don't go to the county to play, come back when you're done." There will be someone who will help you send people there. There was no need to warn him about such a little thing, but he was afraid that his beautiful little educated youth would be photographed by Paihuazi. If it wasn't for his father's incident that made him anxious, he would have wanted to set off with Bai Qiu.

Bai Qiu urged him to go quickly, but he was slow, Bai Qiu pretended to be angry and said, "If you go back to the old house and you do this again, I will ignore you." The

two of them started to deal with each other. Tie Bai Qiu to the waist of his trousers and take it wherever he goes.

It's fine here. Although Bai Mengju knew about the two of them, he opened one eye and closed the other. Seeing that he couldn't be separated at this moment, Bai Qiu's face burned with panic.