Ch25

When Zuo Yingying saw the police for the second time, she called: "I don't know him, I just passed by." In

this life, she was innocent and didn't do anything bad.

It's just bad luck, I want to find a way to make a fortune, but the other side is pitted. She settled down and said, "I'm wronged, I'm more wronged than Dou E." The

policeman didn't believe it, and warned, "If you confess, you will be lenient, and if you resist, you will be strict. If you do this again, no one can save you. You If you don't know Hei Lao Yang, why would you show up in the den where he often gathers, and say it's his guest?" The police haven't met such a cunning person for many years, and now they're pretending to be obedient again, right? This kind of person is very disdainful: "Hurry up and tell the truth."

Zuo Yingying frowned and said: "I'm telling the truth. If you don't believe me, go to our village and ask, it's the first time I've come to the county..."

"Then you are How do you know Hei Lao Yang?"

Zuo Yingying's eyes were slightly dodging, she couldn't say that it was because of her previous life, she said covertly: "I, I heard people say."

"Why are you looking for him?" The policeman asked fiercely on. It brought a very strong psychological pressure to Zuo Yingying.

Zuo Yingying said: "I heard that he is the head of the black market. I want to find him to see if there is anything that can be sold, that is, the dry vegetables that are dried at home." She thought that this was at best an attempt to speculate, and there must be no only one Just catch her. There is no reason to call Po Datian.

A young girl at her age can't be branded a trafficker.

The police had seen so many people, and they had to rub her when she was talking, so she felt that she wasn't telling the truth.

The policeman stood up and left, and after a while he found his master, who was an old policeman.

The old policeman smiled and looked like a good man: "Little girl, you are from the countryside, how can you find the black market, and who is the name of Hei Lao Yang?"

Don't look at the old policeman's gentle smile, but his questions are very sharp. That's right, most people can't even find the place, how could she know so clearly?

Zuo Yingying was dumbfounded for a while, rebirth was her biggest secret, she couldn't tell it, so she couldn't explain it a bit.

Seeing that she was panicking, the old policeman took a sip from her big tea jug unhurriedly. Said: "You think slowly."

Hearing these words in her ears felt like: You make up slowly.

The fierce-looking young policeman next to him said, "If you can't explain this clearly, don't even think about leaving."

Zuo Yingying was a little scared. The female educated youth say hello. If you don't go back at night, your reputation will be lost. Now she is really scared!

...

In the afternoon, after removing the stitches, He Changfeng felt that his body was fine, so he asked the doctor to apply several layers of gauze, and he was going back.

Bai Qiu helped find the car, and they happened to meet an uncle from Daniu Village who came to the county to run errands, so they could take them back. All three can sit at the front of the tractor, which is better than sitting in the back, which is bumpy.

You can hitch a ride all the way, you don't have to go by yourself. Although the aunt who was in the next bed for more than a day had a good impression of Bai Qiu, she saw that he liked to eat pears before leaving, and she gave him a bag of pears. Dried pears, sweet and sour are delicious.