Ch26

Bai Qiu was very surprised. She is young and doesn't have any outstanding abilities. What can she do in the county?

Zuo Yingying is a very purposeful person. Bai Qiu never believes that she is lost as others say. What must have happened?

Zuo Yingying is a speculator of the times. After taking advantage of it and being reborn, he will definitely go further and further on the "shortcut" road.

Bai Qiu quickly washed the dishes, wanting to follow along to see what happened.

Before she could enter the house, Lan Guiying walked out and said, "Rent a car from Daniu Village immediately, let's go to the county to find it." Seeing that it was getting dark, she was also a little anxious.

The law and order in the county is poor, and girls have to be more careful.

"Auntie, I'll go with you! I just came back from the county and I know two policemen. Maybe they can help you find them together." Bai Qiu volunteered.

Lan Guiying was in a hurry, He Jianguo didn't know where to show off with the certificate of merit, and his son was lying on the bed again, unable to take charge. Hearing Bai Qiu's words, he immediately said: "Well, you go with us, you must take the people from our village. Bring it back."

Although she is the women's director of the village, she has to solve the problem of production in the village throughout the year, so there are not many opportunities to go to the county. In the Northeast, it is a society of acquaintances, and it is better to know someone from a police station than they are smeared.

Bai Qiu said: "But the little village chief..."

Lan Guiying said, "What can he do at home? I don't care about him." Not the young master of the landlord's family, who has the time to serve him every day. Just seeing that his appetite and complexion were good, he was relieved.

He Changfeng said, "I'll go too!"

Since Bai Qiu left the house, he didn't lie down anymore, and walked out. Looking at it this way, he really couldn't tell that he was injured.

Lan Guiying frowned and said, "Don't make trouble, stay at home." Although she was rude, she was still worried about her son, Lan Guiying said to the two boys, "You two are optimistic about your brother, don't let him go out."

When He Xiaosan and He Xiaosi heard their mother's words, they looked like little heroes in the Anti-Japanese War, and saluted, "Yes."

He Changfeng's expression changed on the spot. Can haunt people. If they were entangled by them, it would be enough to drink a pot. He just looked at Bai Qiu, hoping that Bai Qiu would say something, but Bai Qiu didn't look at him at all.

Follow Lan Guiying out the door.

To He Chang's ethos, his little educated youth is a little unconscionable. Just as he was about to leave, He Xiaosan and He Xiaosi jumped in front of him and said, "I can't go." It annoyed him enough: "Get up and go. "

He Xiaosan said ruthlessly: "No."

He Xiaosi said in a milky voice: "Second brother is not good, I will tell your mother..."

He Changfeng said: "If you don't stop the second brother, give You eat sugar balls." He remembered that he bought half a catty of sugar balls at the supply and marketing cooperative.

He Xiaosan said: "I don't want to eat what you gave me, I want to eat what Brother Xiaobai gave me." The two of them were like brown candy that couldn't be shaken off.

Sure enough, the cubs hate it the most.

...

Bai Qiu and Lan Guiying rushed to the drying farm and saw the Zuo family scolding the unpleasant one, and several female educated youths burst into tears.