Ch8

Bai Qiu felt nervous when he heard that He Changfeng went into the water to save people, and immediately rushed to the river.

The deepest part of the river in Chenjiawan is a full three meters. There have been incidents before. Now is the time of heavy rain, and even those who know water cannot guarantee that they will come out whole.

When Bai Qiu and the others arrived, they had already been rescued. The child's name is Xue Hai, who is only nine years old this year. Although the man was rescued, his eyes were closed, his face was pale, and he did not know how much water he had swallowed. The people around were also anxious, and hurriedly went to the ox cart to ask for a

doctor. Seeing that the child's cry was getting weaker, Bai Qiu said, "I'll try it."

Pressing hard, Xue Hai spat out a large mouthful of water. He coughed a few times and then opened his eyes.

He Changfeng was beside him, his clothes were wet and sticking to his body, and water beads dripped down his hair. He stared at Bai Qiu and Xue Hai intently, and saw that Xue Hai woke up and looked better.

Everyone around said: "It's so good, how come it's flooded."

"Touch the hair, I can't be scared."

Xue Haidu is already nine years old. When he woke up now, he didn't have the luck of the rest of his life, but was shaking. Everyone didn't think much about it, and after a while the village chief He Jianguo also came and roared: "No one is allowed to go into the river in the future."

Liu Quanfu mixed in with the crowd and said, "Village chief, can we catch fish and take a bath in the lower reaches?"

"No. ." He Jianguo was angry, frowned and said, "What's going on with the old Xue family." Most of the people from the village came, but they haven't left yet.

Everyone was hesitating when they saw someone from the Xue family. It was Xue Sanlin and his daughter-in-law Zhong Xiaomei who came. Before the village chief could scold them for not taking care of the children, Zhong Xiaomei began to scold: "Little bastard, the family is raising you for nothing every day, and will commit suicide by jumping into the river. Let me tell you, the old lady is not scared, don't do that trick."

Zhong Xiaomei is 30 years old this year, and there is a powerful expression on her face.

He Jianguo couldn't listen anymore, but he was an elder and a man, so he was embarrassed to say lesbians by shaving his nose and face.

Frowning, Xue Sanlin said, "You are Xue Hai's uncle, you have to say something."

Bai Qiu pulled the child to his side and lightly patted his shoulder with his hand to ease Xiao Xue Hai's nervousness. .

Xue Hai's mother, Xue Mei, had a big belly with the educated youth back then. As a result, the family left and never came back. She made a noise in the village, but it was the biggest news of the year.

The Xue family beat and scolded and scolded, but what could be done when everything was heard? Later, when Xue Mei gave birth to a child, the dystocia was over, and there was only such a milk doll left. The village chief discussed with a few older people and put the child in the house of his uncle to raise, following his mother's surname Xue.

The village gives him 30 catties of relief food every month, which is absolutely not enough for a child. It's alimony, and it's up to now!

I heard that Xue Hai didn't have a good time at his house before, but the children in the village were sturdy, let alone him, even their own dolls were often beaten and scolded, and everyone didn't take it too seriously. I didn't expect this boy to be so arrogant and jump into the river.