Ch101

A group of outstanding people is waiting for He Changfeng to choose, which is really rare. They just choose some general workers. Many applicants here are overqualified, but they also sincerely want to join this factory.

Bai Qiu was also reluctant to dismiss people, but in the end it exceeded their expectations, recruiting a total of 224 people.

More than double the expected expansion, He Changfeng made some adjustments to the structure of general workers and created many new positions that were not available before.

Originally they were a traditional workshop-type factory, but now these people are forcing him to make it bigger and bigger.

Soon the factory opened, and some management positions were added. For the time being, let the person with the highest overall score in the interview take such a position first.

In addition, the staff dormitory has also begun to be built, and the first floor is ready to be used as a staff canteen. He Changfeng's pressure has also come. More than 200 people earn a lot of money every month, and this business must be expanded.

The food processing factory on his side has begun to resume work.

Some other people who are strong and can endure hardships are going to take the driver's license test and prepare to drive long-distance cars. At present, there are few people who do transportation. The supply is in short supply, and as long as you go out, there will be no empty cars. Earn money by driving the car out.

He Changfeng has also started to socialize now, going to some parties with some people who have connections in the capital.

Although He Changfeng had some achievements, in the eyes of the businessmen in the capital, he was unknown. But since he got the factory building and the long-distance line, his name has been known to many people at once.

Then a party was organized.

In a high-end restaurant, Brother Ping was also there, and He Changfeng was sitting in the farthest corner in the evening. A few other people in suits and leather shoes had thick hair wax on their heads. Wearing big-toe shoes, he looked very expensive all over.

When Brother Ping saw He Changfeng, he quickly said: "Changfeng, you are here, I will recommend these young masters to you." The people who come today are all second-generation young masters, and they are also somewhat famous in the capital. With such a background, you can do anything faster than others.

But the young masters in their compound just play with people in their own circle. People outside who want to enter their circle simply can't do it.

It was a surprise to be able to come out and participate in the event today.

Brother Ping said: "This is Young Master Xu, but he is the God of Wealth. He has a lot of projects in his hands, and he can give people advice and guidance for a lifetime." He has a father in the Beijing City Planning Bureau, and many people I want to have a relationship with him. Now the capital is undergoing reconstruction, and subsidies will be given after the demolition. If you can know a little bit of the planning direction in advance and buy some houses there, then the demolition will increase by two or three times. Any business comes fast.

Young Master Xu is a little arrogant. When others talk about him, he just nods his head and has seen him. He also knows that others are approaching his purpose, and one of them is more cunning than the other. He didn't say anything about it, he just talked a few words, but the other party didn't know how to guess. He had suffered such losses twice, and he refused to talk about it later.

He Changfeng had seen it before, and there was an inch head beside him with a arrogant energy. Brother Ping said: "This is Young Master Wei." He is a person who makes quick money. He has changed his clothes and opened a restaurant. Now he doesn't do it anymore, and he goes to talk to people about Nanhong. He made a little money, but his background was completely incomparable to that of Master Xu.

There are two other people who are Young Master Wei's buddies. The Beijing circle is the most senior in ranking. Young Master Wei can barely be called Young Master Ping, but his buddies are a little unruly. At this moment, I look at people through my nostrils like Master Wei.

In the Beijing circle, you must have capital, either yourself or your father. These few people have nothing, and they have learned ten percent of the arrogant energy of Young Master Wei. It is also thanks to Brother Ping that he is good at nourishing Qi now, otherwise these little scoundrels are not enough for him to clean up alone.

Brother Ping introduced to He Changfeng that he didn't look at the monk's face and looked at the Buddha's face, but these people were a little rude. This made Brother Ping somewhat unable to step down.

Brother Ping was unhappy in his heart, but he regained his senses after being gently patted by He Changfeng.

Brother Ping didn't show his unhappiness just now, but he felt that He Changfeng still had a second chance, and he could even feel the change in his mood for a while, such a person can be placed anywhere.

Young Master Wei looked at He Changfeng, raised his eyebrows and said, "So you are He Changfeng. Hey, who is the person above you?" This was very rude.

He clearly told He Changfeng that he didn't care about interacting with him, he just wanted to know the people above him.

He Changfeng paused, then looked over and said, "I don't have anyone above me."

Master Wei didn't believe it, and sneered a little disrespectfully. Carefully said: "No way, lie to a three-year-old child? What can't be said. We all said..."

He Changfeng said: "That really disappoints Young Master Wei."

Master Xu knew that He Chang Feng was concerned by the people above, and he used his ability to replace these two major lines. This time he came to see what kind of person He Changfeng was. He came to take a look today, and he was indeed a handsome person. He was also a little unpleasant to ask so aggressively, and said, "Some people are very capable." When

Young Master Wei heard what Young Master Xu said, he rolled his eyes, and then said, "Oh, so that's how it is. Then It's me who is ignorant." The smile carried some unpleasant contempt.

He Changfeng didn't seem to feel his hostility.

At the dinner table, Young Master Wei fought tit for tat several times, but he dismissed them lightly. Young Master Wei curled his lips and attacked several times, as if his fist hit cotton. After a long time, he felt bored and stopped tit for tat. he is.

However, He Changfeng didn't drink a lot of wine, especially after knowing that he was from the Northeast, he drank two liang of white wine by the vat.

He Changfeng was drunk in the first half, and Brother Ping asked someone to send him home.

Bai Qiu was reading a book at home when he heard a thud outside the door. Bai Qiu hurriedly went out to take a look, but as soon as he went out, he saw He Changfeng's cheeks redden, and the smell of alcohol all over his body seemed to be drowning people. He frowned and said, "Why did you drink so much?"

After He Changfeng returned home, his eyes gradually became clear and clear. He didn't look drunk just by looking at him, but he could still smell the strong smell of wine when he got closer.

He Changfeng said: "Entertainment."

Bai Qiu felt sorry for him, frowned and said, "You wait here first, I'll cook something for you to hangover."

"Well." He Changfeng sat on the sofa , took off his somewhat restrained jacket, and unbuttoned his shirt two buttons. This made me feel a little more comfortable.

When Bai Qiu came back with the hangover soup, He Changfeng was almost asleep.

Bai Qiu walked over and said softly, "Brother Changfeng, drink the hangover soup first. Otherwise, you will have a headache tomorrow."

He Changfeng opened his eyes quickly when he heard Bai Qiu's voice, and drank the hangover soup.

He Changfeng had to go to sleep after drinking. He was tall and tall, and if Bai Qiu fell asleep on the sofa, he really couldn't move him. I had to coax him back to bed while he was half asleep.

He Changfeng drank a lot.

After sitting on the sofa for a long time, he got up and went back to the bedroom. As soon as he returned to the house, he hugged Bai Qiu, kissed his neck, and said, "Sleep together." Holding his own young educated youth, it was very comfortable to feel the faint calming breath on his body.

He fell asleep shortly after.

He Changfeng woke up late at work the next day. When he got up, the young educated youth beside him had already gone to school.

He Changfeng got up and washed, and after washing, he found that there were soy milk fritters on the table, and he felt a little happy all of a sudden. Simply take a bite. Yesterday, Bai Qiu's hangover medicine was very useful, but today I don't have a headache.

He packed up and went to the factory. The factory has started production recently. Processing vegetables and fruits is very simple, and those newcomers can get started with a little training.

As soon as He Changfeng passed by, he saw Shuan Zi at the door from a distance, anxious like an ant in a hot pan.

"Shuanzi?" He Changfeng said.

Shuanzi raised his head to see He Changfeng, and then he said, "Director, you've come. Today, there are two nearby police stations. Come and check, we can't start work without all the procedures." Fierce, here we have to stick a seal. This makes Shuan Zi anxious, and if he delays one day here, he will waste a lot of money.

The thin monkey was clever, and directly invited people into the office, lighting cigarettes and smiling faces. The two people in uniform were very useful, and he ran out to wait for He Changfeng while the chaos.

He Changfeng said: "Our procedures are complete." He has been dealing with government departments, and he is very clear about these procedures. This time the shotgun was replaced by the gun, he naturally took care of every detail.

He thought more than Shuanzi. He just finished drinking with that young master Wei yesterday, and today they are coming to seal up his factory?

He Changfeng rubbed his temples, and then said: "Let's go, go to the office to meet them for a while."

Shuanzi didn't know what happened, but when He Changfeng came back, he felt much more at ease.

He Changfeng quickly entered the office, and he didn't know where Young Master Wei got the two old smoking guns. Shuanzi said they didn't come for a long time, but as soon as the room came in, he thought he was in a fairyland, and the smell of smoke was choking.

He Changfeng said: "Hello, the two police comrades."

The two were addicted to smoking. Now, seeing He Changfeng taking another puff of cigarettes, he happily exhaled a cigarette ring, with a look of comfort on his face. . Said: "You are the director of the factory, and the procedures on your side are not up to standard, so you can't start work."

Shuanzi was anxious when he heard that, they hired so many people, how can they get paid if they don't start work? Said: "When can we start work."

The two men in uniform had their caps pulled crookedly, and they didn't look like good people. They said, "When we pass the inspection, we will start work at that time." It's easy to say this. , when he qualified is not what he said.