Ch66

He Changfeng finished his work at three o'clock in the afternoon and went back.

Bai Qiu looked around in the courtyard. I was not in the mood to eat lunch, and finally heard He Changfeng's words: "I'm back."

Bai Qiu immediately went up to meet He Changfeng's clothes and said, "Where have you been going? ?"

He Changfeng gave Bai Qiu all the money he had earned today, "Here."

Bai Qiu said, "What kind of job are you looking for that can earn so much?" Ten dollars a day, a month But it is three hundred, even if you find a unit, you may not be able to earn that much.

He Changfeng said, "It's just a little chores."

Bai Qiu still had to talk. But seeing so much sweat on his body, he said, "I'm going to give you a bath, and then you can eat." Bai Qiu then pushed him into the bathroom, where there was a ceramic tub for bathing. But the bathtub is not big, I can only sit in it and stretch my legs barely!

My little educated youth had already found the clean clothes, and said, "I'll go make you something to eat."

"Yeah."

He Changfeng's bath is quite comfortable, it can relieve the feeling of tiredness, and the heat is a little bit hot. sleepy.

After a while, the doorknob was twisted again. He Changfeng woke up and looked over, and found that it was Bai Qiu.

Bai Qiu's cheeks flushed, "I'll wipe your back."

He Changfeng sat up and pulled his daughter-in-law in with one hand. Bai Qiu was unprepared and was taken into the bathtub by a force. The water in the tank was half full, and Bai Qiu was still wearing clothes, but they were all wet. He Changfeng looked up and got closer. Bai Qiu's cheeks were not hot, and the whole person was facing each other in a very ambiguous posture.

Bai Qiu's body could feel He Changfeng's powerful aura, which made his legs a little weak.

He Changfeng had just done physical work, and every muscle in his body contained powerful strength, and Bai Qiu's cheeks turned even redder.

He Changfeng said, "Come on, let's wash together." After speaking, he came to take off his clothes.

Bai Qiu said, "I washed it this morning."

He Changfeng's words twitched around his lips when he heard it, and then changed to: "Then let me check."

Bai Qiu was still awake and struggled twice. But his waist was held by a strong arm. Can't get up. Said: "Don't make trouble, the door is not locked." Although only his father was at home, what would he do if he was found.

"Honey, let's wash quickly." He Changfeng's low voice coaxed him in his ear.

The small bathtub made He Changfeng's idea of ​​taking a bath together. After taking a shower, Bai Qiu was exhausted.

The clothes were already soaking wet, and the whole bathroom was full of water. When Bai Qiu came, he only took one of He Changfeng's clothes. After He Changfeng finished washing, he went out to find clothes for Bai Qiu. Bai Qiu was sitting in the bathtub, without even the slightest effort. The waist is soft and can slide down.

After a long time, He Changfeng came back. He didn't know that Bai Qiu's clothes were all there. I just found a school uniform from Bai Qiu's middle school.

Bai Qiu was angry after seeing it for a long time, and said, "Change another one!"

He Changfeng said: "No, only this one."

Bai Qiu Xing glanced and said, "You help me wear it." He really is a little bit. The strength is gone.

He Changfeng took his little educated youth out of the bathtub first, and then began to dress him. His junior high school clothes were a little too short on him. However, it was quite fitting that his young educated youth still had a youthful air on his face. The white and clean little educated youth's cheeks were red from the steaming hot water. He Changfeng really had nothing to do with him, he hugged and kissed him lightly.

The young educated youth in his family are all sweet, and the kisses are not enough.

After Bai Qiu took a bath, he was sleepy and wanted to sleep, but He Changfeng was like a big dog, kissing and chewing, making him a little impatient and snorted.

He Changfeng looked at his squeamish little daughter-in-law who didn't like to leave, and simply carried her all the way back to the house. Bai Qiu stepped barefoot on the carpet at home.

He Changfeng looked at him very sleepy. Said: "You can't sleep right away after washing your hair, I'll wipe it for you."

Bai Qiu sat on the carpet upon hearing this.

He Changfeng found a towel to wipe his soft hair, and he yawned.

wiped for a long time. I finally wiped my hair dry.

Bai Qiu's sleepiness was over, and he looked back at He Changfeng and said, "Did you have a hard time going out to work?"

He Changfeng listened to what his young educated youth said, and said, "It's not hard." I think he will do it today. Any man in the village can do it. It is only ten yuan to do such a little thing, and it is still easier for Beijing to make money. No wonder people with connections want to go to big places to work hard.

Bai Qiu put his hands around He Changfeng's neck and said, "I'll go with you tomorrow."

He Changfeng lightly pecked his clean and soft lips, and said, "That's not your job."

Bai Qiu said: "I can do whatever you can," he said confidently.

But it made He Changfeng chuckle, and said, "You better exercise your body and bones before talking about it. Everyone was about to faint just now."

Bai Qiu knew that he was talking about the bathroom just now, and his cheeks were hot. He glanced at him sideways: "It's not that you are doing anything wrong."

He Changfeng said: "Okay, it's all my fault." He grabbed Bai Qiu's fingers and played with them one by one, and said to Bai Qiu, "What did you do to eat? What?"

Bai Qiu's eyes widened immediately: "I made fried melon slices. Go eat it, it's cold." He forgot about cooking.

"What about you?"

Bai Qiu said, "I'm going to sleep for a while, and when you finish eating, you can come back and sleep for a while." He also wanted to take a good rest.

He Changfeng looked at Bai Qiu and said with a half-smile, "You want to sleep with me again?"

Bai Qiu said, "You...can you be more serious?"

He Changfeng teased his little educated youth before going out to eat.

...

When He Changfeng woke up the next day, Bai Qiu also woke up and said, "I'll go with you." He got up from the bed in a daze. Thought about He Changfeng, although he has the ability, but he is a foreigner, what if he is bullied.

He Changfeng picked up Bai Qiu by the waist, then pressed it lightly on the bed, and said, "Don't make trouble, it's just moving the goods, you can't do that work. I'll be back soon."

Bai Qiu said, "But..."

He Chang Feng glanced at his watch and said, "It's rare for you to be so energetic. It's still early anyway, so why don't you have a shot."

Bai Qiuyi closed his eyes and pretended to be asleep, "Asleep!" He Changfeng, who had just woken up in the morning Like a hungry beast. His small body is not enough for others to chew.

He Changfeng immediately went to change his clothes.

Bai Qiu didn't open his eyes: "Come back soon." His words were full of attachment.

He Changfeng said: "Okay, I'll bring you fruit at night."

Then Bai Qiu heard a door slam, Bai Qiu sat up from the bed, he also had something to do. Get dressed immediately, ready to go out...

The author has something to say: there is one more update before 12 o'clock in the evening.

Thank you to the little angel who voted or irrigated nutrient solution for me during 2021-02-07 23:18:30~2021-02-08 19:25:00~

Thanks to the little angels who threw mines: Shiratori, Meizizi. 2; Mingyue Tianshan, 1 peach berry ice; thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 40 bottles of white birds; July, 34325877, eating bamboo shoots, .20 bottles; 5a o 10 bottles; crispy , The gentleman is not elegant, the road is long and the road is long, 5 bottles of peach and berry ice; Alice, the imprint of the starry night~﹃~2 bottles; Woodwind Xiaoxiao, I love the funeral house, except for Yingying, Wenwen, Qu Jianglin, hey~y 1 bottle; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!