Ch33

The food was taken from home, and only two frogs were caught fresh. The village lived in a large collective, and if it was discovered, it would definitely be criticized.

Bai Qiu looked around to see if anyone was around.

He Changfeng seemed to see his concerns and said, "Don't worry, no one is here." Then he threw the sweet potatoes into the fire and roasted frogs on them.

A total of two frogs are each the size of a palm, only the thighs and breasts are a bit meaty. It was tough outside, no oil or salt, but the aroma came out after a while of roasting.

Bai Qiu's attention was completely attracted.

The frog is cooked quickly, and the tender meat turns white in no time, exuding bursts of fragrance. He Changfeng skillfully controlled the fire, which made the frog slightly burnt.

Bai Qiu looked at He Changfeng, He Changfeng rolled up his cuffs very skillfully, and there was a thin layer of calluses on his fingers, but it added a bit of masculinity.

He Changfeng was probably satisfied with this roast, and his Adam's apple moved slightly by the fragrance.

Bai Qiu then lowered his head in a panic.

After a while, a bunch of roasted frogs was handed to him: "Try it."

Bai Qiu didn't say anything and just reached out to take it, but when He Changfeng took his hand back, he said, "Why is your face so red." Said After he reached his forehead with his hand, Bai Qiu couldn't help but tremble slightly when the thin callus on his fingers slid across Bai Qiu's forehead.

He Changfeng said: "It's a little hot, is it a fever?"

Bai Qiu said: "It was smoked by the fire." He said.

"Oh." He Changfeng handed the frog over, and he roasted the wowotou again.

Bai Qiu had a very fragrant bite, a frog is not big, and it is even less after roasting. Bai Qiu quickly finished eating, but still not satisfied, he gave the other to He Changfeng.

He Changfeng didn't reach out to pick it up at all, and said, "You can eat it, I used to eat it a lot." Besides, the purpose of getting frogs today is to coax his young educated youth. He is a northerner and won't say anything too pretty. I want to make him happy in a simple way.

After a while, the wowotou was also baked, and the baked wowotou was crispy. In the past, children liked to eat and play with the wowotou at home.

Eat the crispy skin on the outside and bake the flesh on the inside, and you can eat it layer by layer for a long time.

He Changfeng tore apart a bit of the crispy dough head with his hands and handed it to Bai Qiu. Bai Qiu held the frog in one hand and pulled the sweet potato in the fire with a branch in the other. Unable to spare time to eat it, He Changfeng said, "Open your mouth."

As soon as Bai Qiu opened his mouth, he was fed a piece of roasted and fragrant wowotou, but the piece was too big. Bai Qiu's cheeks were bulging, like a little squirrel. It's delicious but a little dry. Just as this mouthful went down, He Changfeng fed another mouthful to his mouth. Without stopping, Bai Qiu protested with his eyes, but He Changfeng turned a blind eye. So Bai Qiu kept eating the whole wowatou.

He was full, and He Changfeng looked unfinished next to him, and said, "Come, eat baked eggs."

Bai Qiu said, "Eat it yourself." The two frogs have a nest, and now they are not hungry at all.

He Changfeng also likes to eat these on weekdays, but today he seems to be addicted to feeding. That posture wished he could feed him everything here.

He Changfeng said: "Eat more, you are too thin."