Ch89

Both of them declined the proposal of the logistics director. Liu Yi is a freelancer and doesn't mind these vain things at all. Bai Qiu now owns quite a lot of real estate, and he has five houses in his name, not including small western buildings, all of which are located within the Third Ring Road. Very nice location.

It is inconvenient to have collective property rights for the staff building. Besides, so many people in a unit definitely need a house urgently. If they went, wouldn't they have taken someone else's place.

The logistics director was a little surprised. He didn't expect the temptation to take out the real estate, but the two of them were indifferent. However, he achieved his goal and said with a smile, "If you need anything in the future, go to me to get it!"

"Thank you, director." Bai Qiu said. on.

The logistics director laughed and said: "Little comrade is polite, then I'll go to work." After that, he left.

Bai Qiu changed into a white coat, and the new white coat looked good on him. Bai Qiu even ran to look in the mirror.

Liu Yi raised his brows when he saw his stinky appearance, he was still a child after all.

After a while, Bai Qiu went back to the house and found a book to read. Like they study many subjects of Chinese medicine. What diagnostics, pharmacy, massage, acupuncture, additionally need to review a lot of classic recipes.

He is the first to resume the college entrance examination, and both the school and Teacher Jin are trying their best to cultivate them into talents. This requires them to learn something related to Western medicine in addition to this, and each book is as thick as a brick.

It is very difficult to get the whole book down and get it together.

People are not optimistic about traditional Chinese medicine because the mechanism of traditional Chinese medicine is not clear, unlike Western medicine, which can use various instruments to assist judgment. So they still have a long way to go, and invisibly added a lot of things to learn.

Teacher Jin's requirements for them are very strict, and each exam requires 90 points to pass.

Bai Qiu would read whenever he had time, and Liu Yi was also reading. The two are in harmony without disturbing each other.

...

Bai Qiu came to the hospital the next day. He liked to arrive at the office a few minutes early to fill up the hot water in the thermos, then cleaned the entire office area, and only came in after finishing the cleaning.

Today, there is Liu Yi's outpatient clinic. He needs to go to the two inpatients for rounds before 8 o'clock. Come back and schedule a visit.

Bai Qiu followed him in a white coat.

Bai Qiu was handsome and good-looking, wearing a white coat even more picturesque, completely different from others, walking this way, many people looked at him and wanted to know when such a handsome little doctor came to this hospital.

They went to the cadre ward first.

In the ward today, not only Director Chen, but also Director Chen's wife, she looks good, gentle and generous. Secretary Xu was also beside him. When he saw them coming to the room, he quickly smiled and said, "Dr. Liu's medical skills are amazing. Yesterday our director took your Chinese medicine and didn't cough all night." Director

Chen's wife said. : "Thanks to you, otherwise our old Chen would let them toss and break it."

Liu Yidao: "You can be discharged after taking the medicine for two more days."

Before, Director Chen and Secretary Xu were still dubious about his words, but after yesterday Looking forward to what he has to say. Dao: "Do you still need to recuperate after being discharged from the hospital?" He was too serious before, and he always felt that the foundation was not easy.

I heard that Chinese medicine is very good at recuperating the body, so I quickly asked.

When Director Chen said this, Director Chen's wife looked at him. When he was drinking traditional Chinese medicine before, their old Chen also said that it was a psychological placebo and had no effect at all. Now, uncharacteristically, the doctor hasn't prescribed a prescription yet, but he has taken the initiative to ask for it. It can be seen that after this incident, his views on Chinese medicine have changed.

Liu Yidao: "It only needs to rest for a few more days, and there is no need to take any more medicine. It is not good to take too much medicine."

Director Chen nodded and smiled: "We ordinary people don't understand this, so we just Listen to Doctor Liu."

Mrs. Chen saw her husband's mental state was so good, and she was very happy, and said, "Doctor Liu, you are so good, have you ever thought about moving up." To be an expert in the system is better than a hospital patient. The doctor has a future.

Liu Yidao: "Thank you Mrs. Chen for your kindness, I still need more exercise." He quietly refused. Liu Yi is fine in the hospital.

Director Chen smiled and introduced to Mrs. Chen: "You don't know that. Yesterday, the old dean came and said that Liu Yi was the person he wanted to come over in person. He can see a doctor in the hospital, and he is far from enlightened. Bigger than you."

Madam Chen was not annoyed, and said, "It seems that I am too narrow-minded." Then she looked at Bai Qiu, her eyes lit up again: "What a handsome young man."

Secretary Xu said, "This is Doctor Liu's beloved disciple, Doctor Bai, treated a person in the hospital lobby yesterday." He knew a lot of people in the hospital, and everyone was willing to make friends with him as the leading secretary, so he always picked something interesting. Tell him.

Knowing that Secretary Xu annoyed Director Zhang, he told the story of how the intern made Director Zhang deflated yesterday.

Secretary Xu admired Bai Qiu very much. He was young and capable. He was not afraid of power. He heard that he was a talented student with a promising future.

Mrs. Chen said: "Famous teachers can produce high-level apprentices. It's really amazing."

Liu Yi said: "He hasn't even been a teacher yet. He's learning by my side, but he's very diligent. He was the one who made the medicine yesterday." In front of the leader, he gave credit to his apprentice. Then he said, "Today, you should also go and boil the medicine. After you finish it, bring it up and let Director Chen drink it while it's hot."

"Well." Bai Qiu then went out.

Mrs. Chen said: "It's really rare, neither humble nor arrogant." Their identities are special, and some doctors look flattering when they look at them, which really makes people worry about their medical skills. , not as generous.

After Liu Yi finished the inspection, he went to check the house of the thin monkey's mother.

Bai Qiu watched the medicine in the pharmacy and served it up.

Although traditional Chinese medicine is unpleasant to drink, Director Chen has seen this kind of miraculous effect, and it is very pleasant to drink it, and after two sips, it is suffocating.

Only then did Bai Qiu bid them farewell.

Mrs. Chen also told Director Chen that if Xiaobai graduated in the future, he could join their system. Such a handsome young man, even if he didn't do anything else, would be attractive there.

Director Chen said: "Don't make arrangements blindly. You didn't see Dr. Liu so fancy about him. Everyone has his own luck. But that Director Zhang should move him down. This person has no ability." He came here before. When he saw a doctor, he said it well, and he patted his chest and made insurance. As a result, he couldn't see a doctor at all, and later he threw the blame to the doctor.

Bureau Chen's connections are far and wide, and everything they do is told to Bureau Chen. Director Zhang is incompetent and has a small stomach, and putting it in the hospital is also a scourge.

Mrs. Chen said: "Then move, I'll arrange this matter, don't be too angry, it's important to take care of your health." After a few words, Director Zhang became cold, and he himself didn't know it.

...

Bai Qiu also went to the thin monkey's side after decoction, and unexpectedly saw He Changfeng, Bai Qiu's eyes suddenly lit up, he held back the joy in his heart and said, "Why are you here." Looking at the

thin monkey mother There were a lot of fruit and canned peaches on the table beside the bed. The skinny monkey was not there. The skinny monkey's mother said, "I'm here to see me. I'm causing you trouble. My son has asked for leave these days. Come to see us, we feel bad about it."

He Changfeng said: "You reassure him, that position will always be reserved for him."

Shouhou is a capable man under his command. He ran over to ask him for leave yesterday, and only then did he know his mother. Something went wrong, I asked about the hospital location, and I bought something to visit the patient today. I didn't expect his little educated youth to practice here. Not to mention, Bai Qiu looked amazing in this white coat.

Bai Qiu walked over, looked at the plaster on his feet, knew that his teacher had already come, and said, "How are you feeling today?"

The skinny monkey's mother thanked Bai Qiu very much and said, "It's much better." The place where the plaster was applied was swishing in the cool breeze, but it was quite comfortable, and the swelling had subsided, and said, "Can I be discharged from the hospital earlier?"

"Auntie , your body still needs to be nurtured, you can recuperate with peace of mind, and it will be arranged for you in advance when you can leave the hospital." Bai Qiu said.

The skinny monkey's mother said quickly: "Hey, hey... let's do it."

At this moment, a beautiful nurse held a tray in her hand, and in the tray was something for injections, and said, "I'm here for an injection." The

traditional Chinese medicine did not The special ward is to borrow their surgical inpatient beds, and the other beds are for surgical patients, who need infusions on time every day.

As soon as the beautiful nurse came in, she saw He Changfeng, stunned for a moment, and said, "Are you a family member of this bed?" I had never seen him before, and he looked so handsome like a movie star.

The skinny monkey's mother was afraid that the little nurse would misunderstand, so she quickly said, "He is my son's boss, so he just came to have a look." The

beautiful nurse was surprised: "This is the first time I have seen such a young boss." Looking at He Changfeng, It took me a long time to remember that I still have an injection, so I hurriedly went to the next bed for an injection.

Before the nurse finished the injection, the thin monkey came back after buying a steamed bun. He didn't expect He Changfeng to come here specially, and said, "Why are you here?

" "The

beautiful nurse looked at He Changfeng more, but He Changfeng was peeking at his little educated youth.

He Changfeng said: "I just happened to be doing errands here in the past few days. I come here every day. If you need anything, I will bring it to you." By the way, you can also see the working status of his little educated youth.

Shouhou was very moved and said, "This...it's really not necessary, it's too troublesome for you."

He Changfeng glanced at Shouhou and said, "If there's any trouble, then I won't bother you."

As soon as He Changfeng left, Bai Qiu followed behind in a white coat.

He Changfeng knew that his young educated youth were studying Chinese medicine, but he didn't expect them to come out to work. He Changfeng really didn't know Bai Qiu was here before, he really felt a heartbeat, Bai Qiu walked very fast, He Changfeng took two steps to follow up and said, "Xiao Bai, have you eaten yet?"

"It's over. ." Bai Qiu said.

He Changfeng stared at the left and right and said: "It's so beautiful."

Bai Qiuxing's eyes widened, and he said, "This is a hospital, don't talk about some mess."

He Changfeng said: "You don't miss me?" gone.

Bai Qiu said, "It's only been two days. What do you want to think about?" His cheeks were slightly warm, and seeing He Changfeng following him all the time, he pushed him aside in anger and said, "Okay, I'm going back to work. Don't make trouble."

Knowing that he was embarrassed, He Changfeng wanted to tease him: "If you get me, you won't cherish it."

One sentence made Bai Qiu blushed and said, "You... don't talk nonsense. Ah."

It's a pity that he was outside, otherwise He Changfeng would have to hug him and kiss him to have fun.

Bai Qiu's ears were all red, and he grabbed He Changfeng's hand and dragged him to the door: "You go." The man's sex is wrong. With He Changfeng here, how does he work?

He Changfeng was reluctant, dawdling in the back, and was forced to take a step after being pulled very hard, but he enjoyed the feeling of Bai Qiu pulling him in the crowd, Bai Qiu pulled him to the door, and said, "Go ahead. Be busy."

He Changfeng quickly whispered in Bai Qiu's ear: "I'll cook you dinner at home, what do you eat?"

Bai Qiu said vaguely: "Egg custard.

" go outside.

Bai Qiu kept watching him go out, the heat on his face dissipated, and then he went back again.

There are very few patients in TCM clinics. But when Bai Qiu rushed back, he found that there were five or six people queuing at the entrance of the consultation room, and four or five people in the room were surrounding Liu Yi tightly.

Bai Qiu was a little surprised, why suddenly there were so many people.

When Liu Yi saw Bai Qiu coming back, he breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Take this aunt out to pay for the medicine, tell her how to take it, and then come back immediately." If there is no one to help him maintain it, it will be too messy here.

Bai Qiu nodded and immediately took the aunt out. After careful inquiries, he realized that it was the sentence of the thin monkey yesterday: Find a doctor with medical ethics, and make their traditional Chinese medicine become popular again. Only then did Bai Qiu notice that the Western medicine clinic, which was usually full on weekdays, looked very deserted today.

He was a student of the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine. After taking the old lady out to get the medicine, he told her how to decoction, what contraindications, and how long to come for a follow-up consultation.

Bai Qiu went back to help Liu Yi maintain order, take patients to get medicine, and some need to do some simple debridement. It was all done by Bai Qiu, who saw fifteen patients in one morning.

Originally it was a Qingshui outpatient clinic, and only a few people could come to see the doctor a day. Now there are so many people in one morning, and some people are in a hurry.

After finishing it, Liu Yi's habit is to record the diagnosis and medication of each case in a book. The writing is fast, and the font is a little distorted. Let Bai Qiu come over to help re-transcribe a copy, and Liu Yi goes to make a meal and bring it back to eat.

Bai Qiu's pen writing is also very good, and he did the paperwork very beautifully.

In the afternoon, when there were usually no people, Bai Qiu took the book and read it a few times. A book as thick as a brick had to be read repeatedly to remember it.

When he was about to get off work, Bai Qiu went to Shouhou's place again to check it out.

The skinny monkey sister also came to help with care and nursing, such as going to the toilet and so on, she had to go to the public toilet in the corridor, which is inconvenient for men.

Thin Monkey's younger sister was also very thin and timid. She greeted Doctor Xiao Bai and refused to speak again.

The thin monkey was cheerful and said, "My mother is much better. This plaster is very useful. Can we buy some more?"

"This is made by Dr. Liu himself. It should be fine."

Thin Monkey is very grateful to Bai Qiu. It's a lot worse to have someone he knows. Now many people are secretly in his relationship with Bai Qiu. His boss, He Changfeng, is also very good. He fished it out for him last time, but this time he came to check it out. When they were cleaning the bed just now, they found ten dollars on the pillow.

It was He Changfeng who stayed, probably because he was afraid that they would not want it, so he didn't say it after he stuffed the money. He also said that he should take good care of his mother, and that his work has been kept for him, which is really touching.

He said to Bai Qiu, "Does Brother Changfeng have a partner?" He had asked before, and He Changhai said yes, but he refused to say it because it smelled vague. Thin Monkey also wondered why he had never seen it if there was a subject.

Bai Qiu's heart skipped a beat and then said, "I don't know either." The

thin monkey said, "Brother Changfeng is here just once, and someone will be thinking about it. That beautiful little nurse asked this question earlier in the morning, it must be I fell in love with him." He was a little envious, this beautiful little nurse is good-looking and usually doesn't care much about people.

He actually took the initiative to ask He Changfeng about this, and there was something intriguing about it.

Bai Qiu was stunned for a moment, and then said a little sourly: "He, he is too charming." When he was in the village before, he is now more noticeable after leaving the village than when he was in the village.

The thin monkey said, "That's not right."

He Changfeng sneezed heavily outside, but he didn't take it seriously, and continued to make delicious food at home. To improve the meals for their own young educated youth.

Seeing that the quartz clock started to tell the time at four o'clock. He made it by pinch points, and the meals are all cooked now.

At four twenty I heard the sound of a key opening the door.

He Changfeng immediately went over to greet him, and sure enough he saw his little educated youth coming back. Said: "Are you tired?"

Bai Qiu looked at his handsome face, half-squinted his eyes, and said, "Don't worry about it."

He Changfeng went over to hug the little educated youth in his arms, and he could smell the scent of Chinese medicine on him. , couldn't help but leaned over and bit his neck lightly, and then heard the little educated youth let out a grunt as he wished, how could he be willing to let his own little educated youth feel uncomfortable, and licked the place where the tooth mark was just now, saying: " I didn't provoke you, why did you come to me?"

Bai Qiu was in his arms, raised his head to meet his eyes, and said, "Then let me ask you, is that little nurse beautiful today?" After telling him this, Bai Qiu gave him a special look when he passed by the nursing station. The beautiful nurse was indeed fair-skinned and pretty, and she was considered a temperamental type.

Bai Qiu looked at He Changfeng, what did he do when he looked so handsome, he knew how to attract bees and butterflies.

He Changfeng said, "What little nurse." He didn't notice it at all, and was a little confused when asked.

Bai Qiu immediately explained to him that it was the most beautiful one in the hospital bed.

He Changfeng said: "Well, what do I look for?"

Bai Qiu said sourly: "Such a beautiful beauty, what if I like you, I heard the thin monkey say, he also inquired about you. Okay, come to the hospital once. Just let her fall in love at first sight, what if there are two more trips?"

He Changfeng was stunned at first, and then laughed in a low voice.

Bai Qiu narrowed his eyes and said, "What are you laughing at?"

He Changfeng said, "Who do I like, you still don't know."

Bai Qiu snorted, then turned his face to one side, and said, "How would I know?" That being said, but the cheeks add a little blush.

He Changfeng clamped his chin with his hand, forcing Bai Qiu to face him. Then Bai Qiu saw a handsome face close to his mouth. Gave him a lingering kiss.

He Changfeng was reluctant to end it, and reluctantly let go of his lips that were turned red by the kiss, looked at his little educated youth and said, "Do you know who it is now?"

Bai Qiu hummed.

He Changfeng tightened his arms around him, and his own young educated youth was so coaxing. This time, he expected Bai Qiu to say he didn't know, so that he could further prove himself.

The young educated youth clearly loves to be jealous, but they are also easy to coax, and they are too painful.

...

The next day, He Changfeng went to the Shouhou's side again, and as soon as he arrived on the corridor of the inpatient department, before he reached the ward, he was stopped by a pretty voice and said, "Oh, this guy Comrade, wait a moment."

He Changfeng looked back, he was the only one around, and then asked curiously, "Am I calling me?"

Zhou Xiaojuan nodded, she was the beautiful nurse who saw He Changfeng yesterday , when I looked at He Changfeng yesterday, I couldn't forget his handsomeness. It was the first time I saw a man like this, and she said at this moment, "You are a friend of 54-bed, I have something to ask you." She glanced at He Changfeng again as she spoke.

He Changfeng was vaccinated by his own young educated youth yesterday, and now seeing her, he understood, and said, "What's the matter, tell me."

"It's inconvenient to speak in the corridor. You come to the nursing station here. , no one now." Zhou Xiaojuan said.

Zhou Xiaojuan is very good-looking, and she is considered a top-quality Xiaojiabiyu. There is never a shortage of people around her. She is even teased as the most beautiful and the most beautiful in the hospital. She doesn't like the attention of many people around her. Until she saw He Changfeng, it was even more perfect than she could imagine, and it was even him who dreamed yesterday. I heard yesterday that he will be here today, so I specially found someone to change classes.

The feelings between young men and women are very delicate, and they don't need to say too much, they only need a little bit of each other to understand.

But she was very confident in her appearance, but she misestimated He Changfeng.

He Changfeng has always been around girls since he was a child. After a long time, he has long been immune to this kind of affection. Even if Zhou Xiaojuan really wanted to look better, he would not be moved. Said : "No need, I'm just here to take a look. Tell the patient's family if you have any medical condition."

Zhou Xiaojuan said, "Hey, why are you so ignorant of style?" She spoke with a little girlish anger.

He Changfeng said, "I'm not single."

Zhou Xiaojuan was stunned as soon as she finished speaking, and her luck was too bad. It was hard to see a high-quality man who could match her in all aspects but was not single.

Zhou Xiaojuan then said: "Oh, then you go first." She was a little confused.

He Changfeng turned around and left.

Zhou Xiaojuan returned to the nurse's office with a sense of loss, and then heard a laugh and said, "I saw it all."

Zhou Xiaojuan looked up and found that it was none other than Lan Yu, the most annoying Lan Yu, who was also a nurse, older than her. A few years older, she found a man of her age to wait for her father to get married.

It is very disdainful in the unit. These days, they worship young literary and artistic young people who are talented and can write poetry.

On the contrary, being a philistine is disgusting. The reason why she married a man who was so much older than her and had children was not because she thought his conditions were good.

It's really disrespectful.

Zhou Xiaojuan's relationship with her is very general, and she hasn't spoken a few times at all. As soon as I heard her laughter, I felt a little harsh, and said: "What did you hear?"

Lan Yu said: "Did you like the handsome guy just now?" Otherwise, why would the number one beauty in their hospital be so hard to find? It's an excuse to stop people.

She is usually arrogant, and she doesn't even look at those men who are actively courting.

Sapphire is jealous of her.

Zhou Xiaojuan is not only good-looking, but also has a good family background. Her father is the director of surgery, and her mother also works within the system. She is a three-employee family. She has no brothers or sisters, she is just such a pampered baby, she has several pairs of small leather shoes of different colors, which are in short supply in department stores.

When others were still struggling with food and clothing, she was already able to eat meat. There are often chocolates and the like in my pocket. The little girls in a department did not envy her.

She is like a little princess, no matter what she wants, she just hooks her fingers, and good things can be put in her hands without any effort.

Lan Yu got married so that she could live a good life. She also wanted to find some young people who were suitable for her age, but there were none.

And Zhou Xiaojuan has what she wants.

It's really a surprising discovery to see that she actually has someone she likes now.

Zhou Xiaojuan was a little embarrassed and angry. She has been very smooth since she was a child. For her, it really hurts her self-esteem.

Lan Yu said: "You don't find him, he's quite decent. If an average man looks at such a big beauty, even if he has an object, he can't wait to say that there is no object. You don't like the wrong person."

Zhou Xiaojuan thought Lan Yu wanted to laugh at her. As soon as I heard what she said, I was a little relieved.

Lan Yu continued: "What's wrong with someone, as long as they're not married, everyone has a chance."

Zhou Xiaojuan's heart moved. Lan Yu came over and said, "What are you doing, hurry up.

" Zhou Xiaojuan hurriedly chased after him. ... Zhou Xiaojuan knew that He Changfeng was here for the thin monkey's mother, so she came to take care of the thin monkey's mother diligently. The aunt was long and the aunt was short, and everyone was embarrassed to drive her away. But everyone could see that she was here for He Changfeng. Seeing He Changfeng's eyes were full of emotion and timidity.

He Changfeng was quite open, but after a while, he went to look for his Bai Qiu.

The traditional Chinese medicine clinic on Bai Qiu's side has recently become more crowded. He was too busy every day, He Changfeng was sitting on a chair in the hall, and he could see his little educated youth going from left to right to get medicine and so on.

As long as you come out, you can see He Changfeng. Bai Qiu deliberately doesn't look at him, but He Changfeng doesn't care at all.

She looked at her little educated youth happily. After watching Xiaozhiqing finish taking the last patient, he walked over and dragged Xiaozhiqing to the men's room. As soon as the door outside is closed, this toilet is a compartment without a door, and there is no one inside now. He Changfeng came over and said to his young educated youth, "I've already paid you yesterday, so why are you still angry?"

Bai Qiu's guilty eyes didn't dare to look at him, and said, "I'm not angry, I'm working. After speaking, he suddenly became confident and said, "It's you, why are you running here every day if you don't do business all day?"

"I'm here to see my daughter-in-law." He Changfeng said.

Bai Qiu's ears burned so badly, he said angrily, "Who is your daughter-in-law?"

"Of course it's you." He Changfeng said, "I'll be angry if you ignore me again."

Bai Qiu glanced at him and whispered. : "Don't be angry."

He Changfeng said, "It depends on your performance."

Bai Qiu used his own hand to pull his.

He Changfeng squeezed back, feeling the tender hands of his little educated youth, and finally became happy.

Outside the toilet, Zhou Xiaojuan was shocked. She got off work and changed into her own clothes. Watching He Changfeng drag a person into the men's toilet, he was still a little nervous. Don't you know that He Changfeng has a target? Could it be that someone else took the lead. She wanted to know who this person was.

Curiosity even outweighed her shame, and she just walked into the door of the men's toilet. There is a wooden door here. It has been used for a while. Now it is in disrepair. Although the door is closed, you can still hear a few words.

Although Zhou Xiaojuan didn't hear the whole thing, she heard the most crucial words.

It turned out that He Changfeng was actually a homosexual, and she could hear the other party's voice. Isn't this Bai Qiu, a famous Chinese medicine intern in the hospital?

She was greatly shocked in her heart, but she didn't expect that the first time she fell in love with a gay man.

Thinking about it for a while, my whole body started to shiver.

She didn't leave, and returned to the doctor's lounge, wondering, how could it be like this.

She had long heard that the intern in the Department of Traditional Chinese Medicine grew up beautifully, and she had also seen that Bai Qiu was indeed very handsome, but she didn't think about it elsewhere.

It hit her too hard.

He heard a sleazy male voice: "Ah, Xiao Zhou, why don't you leave after work? Who are you waiting for?"

Zhou Xiaojuan frowned when she heard this voice. The most annoying thing was this young Doctor Lin. There are acne pits on his face, his face is wrinkled like an orange peel, he is obviously in his twenties and looks like his 30s and 40s, and he is also very greasy. He's ugly, and he can't find someone to work in a good unit like a hospital.

After a long time, you can be willing to molest these little nurses, coaxing the little nurses to call them his brother, anyway, just hearing his voice makes him uncomfortable, and it annoys him, he always feels like a pervert.

abnormal? Zhou Xiaojuan

had an idea and said to him, "Doctor Lin, do you know that the new doctor in the Department of Chinese Medicine is called Bai Qiu, and he looks better than a woman."

He was flattered how he was willing to pay attention to him. This is the number one beauty in the hospital. Just talking to him is a blessing.

Dr. Xiao Lin knew that he was ugly, and he had some malice towards good-looking men, and said, "What's the use of a good-looking man, he looks like a little white face."

Zhou Xiaojuan continued: "We women don't like this kind of too tender. Boys, it's not raising a son. Then who do you think would like this little white face?"

Zhou Xiaojuan is good-looking, and her speech is sweet and charming. When Dr. Xiaolin looked at her, he greedily wanted to remember every inch of her voice, face, and smile. Hearing her say this, he immediately said: "You little girls don't know, some men just Good mouth." He usually likes to talk like this in order to seduce little girls to chat.

But the little girls generally ignored him, and now the first beauty in the hospital was interested in his nonsense. There's no end to talking. Let's just say that those gays who used to be pulled out to show, still have a flail.

Zhou Xiaojuan was determined.

She liked He Changfeng, and felt that He Changfeng must have been deceived by Bai Qiu, otherwise, how could a good big man like a little white face.

If she got hold of He Changfeng's handle, wouldn't she be able to threaten him to give in? After all, homosexuality is not tolerated by the world nowadays.

As for Bai Qiu, it just so happened that Dr. Xiaolin wanted to be lewd all day long, but he couldn't do it. Even if Bai Qiu is beautiful, even if she is taken advantage of, she will not be able to make a statement. When she breaks through this matter, she can solve both the wretched man and Bai Qiu. Isn't it killing two birds with one stone.

She made up her mind.

...

Bai Qiu came out with He Changfeng, and pushed He Changfeng out. Bai Qiu pulled his clothes, and as soon as he turned around, he heard the little doctor in the physiotherapy clinic next door, looking at Bai Qiu and saying, "Guess what I saw just now?" He talked to Bai Qiu with a gossip on his face.

Bai Qiu said, "What did you see?"

The little doctor in the consultation room said, "I saw Zhou Xiaojuan standing at the door of the men's toilet. Tell me how shameless this big girl is now." What is the toilet doing? This is a big news in the courtyard.

Bai Qiu's face turned pale. He and He Changfeng had been in the toilet just now. Could it be that she heard something?

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during 2021-02-27 23:23:54~2021-02-28 14:11:56~

Thanks to the little angel who threw the mines: 2 Sun Temple; beautiful. , ys33, New Century Azhai rot, -_-1; thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 130 bottles of fog sound clear; 50 bottles of avocado millet; 40 bottles of Qiaoqiao; 30 bottles of ys33; suny_yang, Risi, etc. are better pain, strawberry yogurt, 10 bottles of small fish wash; 8 bottles of Taoman Tingzhou; beauty. 7 bottles; Cheng Cheng, cc, Qingfengxiao, my cp is true, Mu, Xiaoxiong don't eat coriander 5 bottles; Zhou~, king, Feng Yunqing, Ai Meng Bao Mao Mao, Xiao Lin Bu Lin, Shang Shan 2 bottle; the other side of the flower is blooming and the tea is defeated, like a summer flower, and the moonlight seals the river with fifty strings; thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!