Ch111

The next day they ate a simple breakfast and hurried to the hospital.

When he arrived at the hospital, he saw Qu Bin, and Bai Qiu said, "How do we get to the outpatient clinic of Chinese medicine?" Qu Bin scratched his hair, feeling a little embarrassed: "I don't know much about this

, so let me ask you."

There was no traditional Chinese medicine department before. There was only such a health center in the county, and the villagers sent them here for serious and minor illnesses. Two months ago, there was a relatively big medical accident, which involved several doctors. The dean got angry, and the doctors who were not skilled in medicine should be arrested and fired. After that, the health center was understaffed, so I followed the above. The leadership reported to each level and asked to transfer people.

What Qu Bin asked was Director Liu, who was in charge of the doctor.

Director Liu looks very old. He is only in his forties this year, but people in his fifties believe him, and he is a person in charge, usually with a fierce look. The doctor didn't dare to speak loudly to him, and called him the "Black-faced Hell King" behind his back.

When Director Liu heard Qu Bin asking him about the Chinese medicine department, he immediately angered him and said, "We don't need Chinese medicine in our hospital, how can I know where the Chinese medicine department is?" His voice was so loud that Bai Qiu outside the door could hear it. .

Director Liu just dealt with the fight between the interns from the capital.

As a result of the processing, the person who started the first act made a violation of discipline, which is to leave the file and make a withdrawal. Send people to the train station, call their school overnight, and ask someone from the capital to answer.

The other was hospitalized for probation.

Those two students from the capital were shocked and dumbfounded, and they didn't expect that the punishment on their side would be so severe.

If there are black spots left in the file, no matter how advanced his medical skills are, there will be no units to keep him in the future.

Director Liu was on fire when he dealt with these matters yesterday. These interns are unwilling to come, and they are not willing to accept them yet.

The young masters who brought them to the capital were very picky, and they had to wait on them carefully, and they became irritable just thinking about it.

What they want is a doctor of real level, rather than sending some people who have only studied for a year to serve as doctors.

The clinical side is all in contact with patients, it is not a child's play, and they can't let their nonsense.

Director Liu was not satisfied with returning a student yesterday. He wanted to find another reason to send them all back, but he just couldn't think of a good solution, and was annoyed by Qu Bin's words.

If it's not enough to cause trouble, why not open a Chinese medicine clinic for them out of nothing?

Director Liu's words felt a little uncomfortable in the ears of the three people outside the door. They came here to support them. The conditions here are difficult and they don't ask for more preferential treatment.

Fatty said, "Why is this?" He was still looking forward to going to work. During the summer internship, he was always absent to make up for his homework. This time, he was very excited to know that he could sit in the clinic independently. Unexpectedly, he was slaughtered on the first day.

Good one does not need Chinese medicine!

But before they came, they were directly connected with the county leaders. If you don't want them in the first place, why let them come.

Fatty murmured and was heard by Director Liu inside. Because Director Liu dealt with this group of students in the capital yesterday, the students have a sense of superiority, and they often belittle their hometown. It made him have prejudice against this batch of interns from Beijing. Director Liu came out and said, "There is no traditional Chinese medicine clinic here, you can go back wherever you come." The hospital was not busy enough, and he didn't want to worry about serving these talented people.

Fatty didn't have a good temper, and said, "Then why let us come, isn't this a joke?" Treat them like monkeys? Let them come, let them go.

If nothing else, Bai Qiu bought some things after he came here, adding up to more than 50 yuan, who is the loss?

Director Liu said: "This matter has been decided. If you have any dissatisfaction, you can tell the organization." Anyway, he doesn't want any such intern, and he has decided that there is no room for manoeuvre.

Qu Bin was stunned by the side, he just settled the people down, and they didn't make any mistakes. Why did he let them go, and said, "Director Liu, this matter is decided by the dean." It's not good to let them go privately, and let's just say that he still likes Bai Qiu and the others, and caused trouble with yesterday. The students from my son's capital are different.

Director Liu was a little unhappy. Just as he was saying this, he was a little unhappy when he ran out to demolish the platform, and said, "I will tell the dean about this in person."

Fatty's face turned red with anger.

Even the good-natured senior brother frowned and said, "No one of you would do things like this." Although they did not violate discipline, once they were withdrawn, they would have no face to go back.

Besides, they don't represent themselves after they come out, they represent the school, and even the face of the entire Chinese medicine department.

Bai Qiu looked at Director Liu and said, "Why did you make such a decision?"

Director Liu said strangely: "Your capital is too big, our temple is small, and we can't afford your top students from the capital."

Bai Qiu said: " We came down to support medical care.

It is the task that the organization gave us. If we can't give us a reasonable explanation for this matter. No mistake. If the reporting organization is there, it can't be said. Director Liu originally thought that they were just students and would be fooled, but he didn't expect them to be quite astute, and Director Liu's face was a little unsightly.

People everywhere want good ones, but they can't be picky.

Director Liu glanced at Bai Qiu. He didn't expect the most obedient-looking student to be so troublesome.

Hearing what he said, he said, "Support for medical care, oh, it's a high-sounding thing, what will you do?"

They have always been treated with courtesy when they go out, this is the first time they have been looked down upon like this.

Fatty's impulse was stopped by Bai Qiu.

This Director Liu made it clear that he was looking for something, and the more this time, the less he could get his wish. Otherwise, it would give him a reason to clean up them.

The big brother is not good at fighting people, and his chest is up and down at this moment. Those who study Chinese medicine are easily despised and angry. They have learned nothing less than clinical medicine, and now everyone directly rejects them from prejudice. So what's the point of their existence? Bai Qiu heard a sentence

from his master Liu Yi before, and it was deeply imprinted in his heart: "What your Western medicine can cure, our Chinese medicine can cure. What your Western medicine can't cure, our Chinese medicine can also."

What he said was so domineering, Director Liu took a deep breath at the arrogance in his words.

Just when he was about to make a sarcastic sound, he heard someone applauding next to him and said with a smile, "Newborn calves are not afraid of tigers. The young man is not bad!"

Bai Qiu and the others looked over, and it was an old man. Next to them is their Dean Huang.

Director Liu saw the two people and said, "Old Lin, why are you here?" This person is Director Lin's father. Although he has retired, he is a family member of the cadre. On weekdays, when he comes to see a doctor, he is seen by a director-level doctor. Don't be lazy at all.

Old Lin said, "I'm old and I'm not feeling well, so I have to come to the hospital to have a look." He heard this sentence just as he walked over. These little doctors are young and ambitious. Old people like this kind of young generation with ideas.

When Director Huang saw them here, he frowned slightly and said to Qu Bin, "Didn't I ask you to arrange a TCM clinic for the three little doctors? What are they doing around outside?"

Director Huang and Director Liu both It's Qu Bin's leader. I don't know who to listen to at the moment, so I took a peek at Director Liu.

Director Liu didn't want to talk about this kind of thing in front of outsiders, especially if Mr. Lin was Director Lin's father. If he knew about it, Director Lin would definitely know. But if Bai Qiu and the others were settled at this time, it would be easy to ask God to send him off, and then it would be difficult to get people away.

At this moment, he said to Dean Huang: "President, these few people know how to brag. The true level of his medical skills is open to question. We can't put such people in the clinic."

Dean Huang said: "They are outstanding in key universities. Students, you can stay." Maybe a good hospital in a big place will have some good Western medicine, in the past Western medicine was all studied abroad. But it's not the turn of towns like them.

The doctors in their townships were all trained by the former medical school, and the teaching quality was average. Some doctors even took over from their father's class, and their level was not good at all. Sure enough, something went wrong. Two months ago, there were three medical accidents in a row, and some doctors who were messing around in the hospital had to be cleaned up.

They have a small place and few resources, and they are willing to allocate people, and that is what needs to be won.

She is still very optimistic about the first batch of college students who have resumed the college entrance examination. That is a thousand troops crossing the single-plank bridge, and being a college student of the Capital Medical College is definitely the best in the crowd. Learning ability is definitely not a problem.

Dean Huang also knew that a student from the capital was sent away yesterday, but he couldn't hit everyone with one shot.

Dean Huang wanted to bail the person, and Director Liu wanted to send him away. There was a disagreement for a while.

At this time, Old Lin said: "This is simple, you can know if a mule or a horse comes out and roams around. Find some patients and see if they can cure them." The smaller the place, the more favorable it is for Chinese medicine, especially the elderly. As soon as I heard that I was hospitalized for surgery, I might as well drink that bitter Chinese medicine soup.

Bai Qiu said: "Okay. However, if we can cure it, I hope Director Liu can give us an explanation about this incident!"

Fatty said to his senior brother, "Yes."

Director Liu looked at them and said, "Okay, then I'll find a few patients. If you can treat them, I'll take you there. I'll give you a special consultation room." The doctor uses one consulting room for several people. He has a separate consulting room, which is the one with the best location and the largest.