Ch69

Bai Qiu followed Mr. Jin Wenchuan to the Academic Affairs Office to change his major and completely became a student of Chinese medicine.

Jin Wenchuan couldn't close his mouth with laughter, and said, "You turn around here first, there is no class today, it doesn't matter if you go out and play for a while." After he tasted the sweetness, he still wanted to draw the gourd like the same, try to see if he can do it again. Hook up a few more students.

Bai Qiu went to get the book and put it in the classroom. Today's Tou Lin Stew Heng School is to be familiar with the school to welcome new students. The school here is a five-story small teaching building.

He Changfeng accompanies him to wander around the campus. The school in Beijing is just not full of trees. I heard that there are still herbs in the nursery.

They are the first class after the resumption of the college entrance examination, and there are even 椥┳ㄒ file payment or medical families who came to college. Bai Qiuhun felt the pressure doubled in Vung Hun, he didn't have any basic knowledge, and he had to learn a lot from scratch.

He Changfeng stayed beside him the whole time without saying a word, and said, "Why are you so easy to hook up?"

Bai Qiu stopped, looked at He Changfeng and said, "Do you think he looks like an expert?"

He Changfeng sneered and said, "He's like a magic stick, you are like a little magic stick." He Changfeng was crawling and rolling outside for several years, and he could see that Jin Wenchuan was casting a wide net, but he didn't expect his own little educated youth. Really hooked.

He Changfeng tapped his head gently with his hand. His little educated youth is too deceitful, what should he do? In the future, I have to show people Yan Shi Wan, so as not to be hooked away by other men.

Bai Qiu was beaten and looked at him in confusion.

He Changfeng looked at his little educated youth's Adam's apple surging up and down, and really wanted to hold it in his arms.

He Changfeng said: "Anyway, you don't have class today. Go to a place with me."

Bai Qiu was still strolling around the school with gusto.

The two left school.

He Changfeng and Bai Qiu first went home to get two bags of dried vegetables and wild ginseng brought from the northeast, and wrapped them in a small box. Also brought two bottles of wine.

The two took a taxi to the military compound. Parking was not allowed here. The driver stopped 100 meters away, and they could see the big-headed soldiers standing guard here from a distance.

Before He Changfeng and Bai Qiu approached with their belongings, the sentinel said, "What are you doing here?" The

compound was filled with the residences of the leaders, and the management was usually very strict.

He Changfeng said: "I want to find Liang Enmao, old man Liang, and you can help me pass the things over to him." Before he came to the capital, his father He Jianguo specially told him to let him visit his old company commander, and he even took a tangerine ┩ Yaoyao. He Changfeng was busy with settling before and didn't have time, but now that he has time to bring things, it can be considered to have an explanation with his father.

Before the sentinel could speak, he heard a middle-aged man with a hearty face behind him say, "Oh, you brought something to Elder Liang, who are you?"

He Changfeng and Bai Qiu both turned their heads.

He heard the sentinel say, "Squad Leader Liu."

Before he was discharged from the army, Squad Leader Liu was the squad leader of the Jiandao Battalion. He waved his hand at this moment, even if he had already said hello, when he looked at He Changfeng, he looked at He Changfeng with his handsome eyes and handsome young man. He was tall. The body is also strong, and the posture is very good when standing there. He has relapsed into his old problems again. When he sees a good guy, he wants to be thrown into the military camp to train for a few years. He has been in the army for fifteen years, and he is the most accurate person. This is a good seedling.

Looking at Bai Qiu next to him, he was polite and gentle, both of whom were very fond of elders.

He Changfeng said: "My father is an old subordinate of Liang Lao. When I came to the capital this time, he couldn't come out. He asked me to bring some things."

"What's your father's name?" He always played chess together on weekdays, regardless of Mr. Liang's high status, but he was a stinky chess basket, and others didn't like to play with him, so monitor Liu was willing to coax the old man, and he usually played a few games with him. When I came back, I saw these two little friends coming to Lao Liang, and they were letting him catch up. Isn't this a coincidence!

He Changfeng said: "My father's name is He Jianguo, I am his second son He Changfeng, and this is my father's godson Bai Qiu."

Squad leader Liu thought for a while, and felt that the name was a little strange, and nodded to show he understood , He Changfeng said: "Then you are busy, let's go..." After that, he pulled Bai Qiu away from here.

Bai Qiu looked over here, and then curiously saw that he was pulled by He Changfeng's warm fingers before leaving.

The sentry took these things sent by He Changfeng and just took out the walkie-talkie. They always have two guards. If there is something to leave in the middle, they have to wait for the person who receives the post before they can leave.

Squad Leader Liu naturally knew his rules and said, "Okay, I'll take the things in, you can go back to stand guard." The

sentinel put the things in his hands, but Squad Leader Liu didn't go home and went directly to Mr. Liang's place.

As soon as he entered, he saw Mr. Liang serving his pots of peonies. The peonies were given by people. They said that they could bloom big flowers every year, and the flowering period was still long. In the end, he was fertilizing and loosening the soil. Yes, so far I haven't even seen a flower bud.

From a distance, I heard Squad Leader Liu say: "Old Chief, someone gave you something, I brought it."

Although Elder Liang is already sixty-five, his body is still strong. With bright eyes, he said, "Don't...I have everything here." He is a veteran, and he doesn't take the crowd's slap to the tomb

. This person took two bottles of Wuliangye, as well as a flounder bar. It is a good idea to use it if you want to make wine."

Liang Laochen had wine, and his heart moved slightly. "He has no worries about food and clothing now. Did he slap his foot after drinking last time? The two sons won't let him drink. If you want to drink, you have to go to someone else's place to rub a bowl. K camel and scorpion can refuse.

Squad leader Liu handed over the things . In the past, there were dried vegetables with wine and crickets, and there was an old age when Ya Cui Xian talked about the dangers and apologies for the beard. Wine and dried vegetables are easy to say, so Ya Cui Xian talked about comforting the door and slowing down the door.

Liang Lao had a good look and looked at Qiu. Yansha Songxian has a sign that reads: Chenjiawan.

Mr. Liang then said to Squad Leader Liu: "Who is the person who came?"

The person mentioned by Squad Leader Liu, Lin Lun has a scorpion like a skeleton, blowing a neon, apologizing, and having a strong spirit and a strong body. Like our soldiers. "Looking at that arm makes me strong, but it's a pity...

Mr. Liang knows that Squad Leader Liu is the squad leader of the Sharp Knife Corps. There are so many good men under him who come and go, which can make him impress him. Interested, he said, "What's it called? "

Squad leader Liu said:" Said to be He Jianguo's second son. "

Liang Laoqing said: "It's Jianguo!" "

Squad leader Liu said:" Huh? "

Liang Laodao said: "He is the sharpshooter I told you... He was a fifteen-year-old kid. Participated in the Volunteer Army to Resist U.S. Aggression and Aid Korea. "Elder Liang was very impressed with him back then. Few of them could come back in such a dangerous situation. Not only had luck, but also courage to live to the end. He was the commander at the time, and he was delayed when he came back." , He thought that He Jianguo would definitely join the army. When he came back to find Chu γ Huan ⑾

Ranksuo, he found out that he was disarmed and returned to the field. At that time, he was so eager to love that he wrote two letters to ask him to go to the army to find him, but he did not have a good foundation! He took the food and went to eat. His sons are so old.

I thought they had forgotten, and Mr. Liang was no longer obsessed. He had faced such a sea of ​​corpses and blood, and he could go back to farming and farming. But I didn't know until I received his things, and the former old department was also thinking of him: "They finally came once, and they didn't leave any meals. "People are still thinking about him. He didn't even meet anyone. It's too rude. Squad Leader

Liu didn't expect to meet someone like this when he came. He said: "The boy is also with a classmate, like I came here to deliver things. I was afraid that others would think too much, so I left immediately after handing over the things. "

Liang Laodao: "Next time you see him, bring that kid to me." His father was just afraid of causing trouble to the organization, his son, Qixiong ⑵. Until I teach him personally. "If other people send something, they want to climb up the ladder, but they are afraid that it will make people feel like they are in a relationship!

The two are honest people.

Old Liang is getting old, and he always thinks about the past, and also wants to see what the son of his old subordinates is like now. It's a pity that he didn't see it today.

But after I regretted it, I started holding the bottle and wanted to open it, saying: "Just right, let's drink some."

Squad Leader Liu said: "You can drink less, otherwise Director Liang will be angry again."

Liang Lao immediately blew his beard . He stared at him and said, "He dares, I'm his father?" Then he opened the bottle cap, and the smell of the strong-flavor liquor spread out in this space. Fen knocks the beer, Fen knocks down the skeleton and goes up to В Changfeng, that kid didn't stay to drink. You have to keep him next time. Brat, he just thinks too much, what trouble can he cause the organization. "

...

He Changfeng sneezed, and now he and Bai Qiu left the military compound and walked all the way to get to the bus stop.

Bai Qiu doesn't have to go to school today, and said, "I want to see where you work." . "Although He Changfeng always said that his work is not tiring, but

He Changfeng bowed his head and said, "Little housekeeper, I have to take care of this too."

Bai Qiuxing's eyes widened, and she raised her chin slightly. "I have to see. In the future, I will also be the director of the factory .

" What is the factory manager? A

blush slowly climbed up his face and said, "It's nothing. He was a little annoyed.

He Changfeng said, "What's so hard to say about the factory director's wife?" When

Bai Qiu heard him say that, he looked around and left and right, and then immediately covered He Changfeng's mouth with his hands, and said, "Don't say it..." He is outside now.

He Changfeng said, "Okay, I'll take you with me." Go check it out. "

Bai Qiu's cheeks were red, and He Changfeng was the worst. He had to make people flush before agreeing.

This is the distance from the fruit base to the other side of the village in the city. There is a bus that takes three trips to get there. .

Bai Qiu sat in the corner by the window. Open the car window and let the wind blow in from outside, so there is no motion sickness.

But after three rides, Bai Qiu looked at the desolate urban village and was a little stunned. He had never seen such a scene in the capital. Said : "Where is this?"

"The front is where I work." He Changfeng said, wanting to come over and hold his hand, but Bai Qiu realized his intention in advance, and he walked quickly in front of him not to let him hold his hand. .

He Changfeng looked at the young educated youth's back, and took deep breaths repeatedly before suppressing his body's response to wanting to have him.

This side of the urban village is desolate, and there is no one at all on weekdays. The people inside heard the footsteps and greeted them, surprised: "Changfeng, who is this?" Biaozi said.

After he finished speaking, the others also came out of the room: "Didn't you ask for leave today?"

He Changfeng said, "Bring my brother over to have a look."

Bai Qiu heard his words and his ears warmed. Said: "Hello, brothers."

Brother Ping also came out!

These people are all rough people. When they suddenly see such a well-behaved young educated youth, they don't know how to react. Said: "Oh, you two don't look alike."

He Changfeng's bronze skin, handsome and seldom spoken, could have such a white, tender and delicate younger brother, like two varieties. But standing in one piece is particularly seductive.

He Changfeng said: "Will it be too disturbing?"

"Don't disturb, there is nothing to do today." The strong man said.

He Changfeng brought his own young educated youth here to see that the temperature in Chu Γ's warehouse is low, and the fruits can be stored for a long time.

Bai Qiu had never seen such a thing on weekdays, and it was fresh everywhere.

He Changfeng unhurriedly followed behind.

He usually doesn't have any expressions or reactions, but Jin'er's eyes are always on Bai Qiu.

Their little educated youth is very well behaved and won't touch the things here, but they only exclaim from time to time.

The corners of He Changfeng's mouth rose slightly, with a gentleness that he didn't even notice.

Brother Ping said: "Today, Brother Yao asked me if he had any dried vegetables. He sold it to a restaurant. He still wants the goods." There are many sources, even if there is a thousand and eight hundred catties, it can also be eaten.

Brother Ping knows that his products are good. But it was only sent out yesterday, and today I have to ask them to make up the order. Even he was a little jealous when he saw the speed.

He Changfeng reluctantly looked away from Bai Qiu. Said: "Okay, I'll call back now to adjust the goods."

Brother Ping said: "Take a good grasp of it." This is an opportunity.

He Changfeng nodded solemnly.

After a while, Bai Qiu returned to He Changfeng's side. He Changfeng introduced Brother Ping to him. Bai Qiu said, "Good morning, Brother Ping."

Bai Qiu was so well-behaved, so he asked Ping's brother, Ping, to invest in the indica to see if there were any red envelopes.

He Changfeng looked at Brother Ping's look a little embarrassed, and said to Bai Qiu, "You go over there and wait for me, and I will go back."

Bai Qiu nodded.

Brother Ping said, "He's your younger brother!"

He Changfeng smiled and twisted the skeleton! Ao Yu passed by here, and stopped by to take a look, so I won't delay you any more. Then we'll go back first. "

"Good. "Brother Ping said.

On the way back with Bai Qiu, He Changfeng saw Bai Qiu sitting on a chair, stumbling, vinegar, and glutinous glutinous rice. He backed the car a few times before returning home. Bai Qiu was sleepy. He Changfeng took advantage of his sleepiness. , and directly pulled the person into his arms.

Only after Chu Xiu woke the person up: "It's almost time to stop, be in good spirits. "

Bai Qiu opened his eyes, He Changfeng looked at his confused look and pinched his face.

Bai Qiu's face was pinched, his sleepiness was instantly driven away, he glared at He Changfeng angrily: "Why?"

Hearing the voice of the conductor in front of the station announcing the station, Qiu took Bai Qiu's hand with a big hand, and said with a smile: " Come on, it's time to stop."

He Changfeng's expression was natural, as if he was reminding him, and no one in the car noticed him stealing Bai Qiu's hand.

He Changfeng's hand was extremely hot, and Bai Qiu was a little flustered when he was pulled, and he didn't dare to struggle for fear of too much movement. My heart was about to jump out of my chest. Finally got out of the car, Bai Qiu looked at the familiar alley and hurried home.

He Changfeng even called twice from the back, but he didn't call him back. The gangsters and widows abused the house. He Changfeng blocked the person on the bed and said, "What are you panicking about?"

Bai Qiu's ears were all red, and he looked very "delicious." He Changfeng couldn't help but gently put his teeth on it, gently Shimo Linlong is an extremely sensitive place, and can't stand his bullying. An electric current passed through his body, his eyes panicked, and he said, "You..." He wanted to accuse He Changfeng of being so daring outside, but before he said anything, he had no strength.

Bai Qiu's eyes were all red, and he looked even more bullied.

He Changfeng wanted to do this when he was outside today. He pressed it in his arms and kissed again. Bai Qiu didn't say anything he wanted to say, and he was stunned by his kiss!

He Changfeng's broad and strong chest was pressed up, and Bai Qiu gently pushed it with his hand. This weak resistance is not worth mentioning here in He Changfeng. But He Changfeng still got up. My daughter-in-law still has to coax her well, otherwise if she is really annoyed, it will be him who will suffer.

However, getting up really depends on the stunner. He Changfeng knew that his little daughter-in-law was particularly shy during the day, so he had to save the hardships he had accumulated until the evening.

Bai Qiu got up from the bed and wanted to stare at He Changfeng, but he didn't dare to look at him, so he had to give up for the time being.

After taking a breath, the heartbeat became slower. Bai Qiu secretly scolded himself for not being able to live up to his expectations, why he was still tempted by He Changfeng after being together for a while.

Bai Qiu said, "Brother Changfeng." He was trying his best to control his emotions and his voice was tight. But he was about to say the right thing.

Bai Qiu said: "I saw today that the fruit base is good. Let's also find a piece of land and open a dry vegetable factory to distribute in the capital. Uncle Jianguo will be happy to know that you are so capable."

He Changfeng listened to the naive words of his little educated youth. He patiently said: "But doing all this requires money, I'll save more!

Bai Qiu disagreed, and said, "The opportunity is not waiting for anyone, so it's better to do it directly.

He Changfeng couldn't help laughing when he heard that his little educated youth was gradually being brought along with some northerner character. Bai

Qiu said with a cheeky expression, "I'm serious, what are you laughing at?" "

He Changfeng came to Beijing these days and found that big cities are good. As long as you have money and tickets, you have more opportunities than outside. But because of this, you need money everywhere. He said: "I was in the county before and wanted to get a loan from the bank." , and also need Director Xu to approve the guarantee. No money here! "

Bai Qiuling was worried about this matter and said, "This matter, take out my bungalow and take out a mortgage loan. Should be able to borrow a lot of money, first set up the stall.

He Changfeng frowned and said, "That won't work . "

Bai Qiu said: "It doesn't matter, you can definitely make more money. Mine is yours. His face was full of seriousness.

They didn't know any officials and leaders in the capital, so they couldn't get the guarantee approval slip, but if there was collateral, the loan would definitely be faster.

Bai Qiu knew that He Changfeng was from the north, He has his own principles. For example, a man wants to make money to support his family. Bai Qiu said: "Do you not treat me as your own? It's not that the family doesn't have this condition. You are all mine, so what's the point of money?

He Changfeng Peng heard Xiao Bai's possessiveness towards him for the first time. When he

looked at Bai Qiu, various emotions were mixed in his eyes, which made Bai Qiu confused. He Changfeng said, "Okay." , but I write an IOU. "

"Brother Changfeng..." Bai Qiu didn't want him to see the outside world like that.

He Changfeng said: "This is a business in the village, it's not our family's business to write an IOU. Be good..."

Bai Qiu grabbed his hand and said, "My dad knows 椥┡笥 Xuan, let's go and ask if there is a suitable place. ."

"Well."

Bai Qiu and He Changfeng

were drawing a picture of a carp. Before the ink was dry, they all came and said, "What's the matter, the registration went well."

When he mentioned the registration, Bai Qiu was a little embarrassed: "I changed my major to Chinese medicine." He was embarrassed to say this. .

But Bai Mengju heard this and said, "That's good. We know several doctors in our family. You study hard, and I'll ask when I look back to see if they'd like to take you by my side and infect them."

Bai Qiu breathed a sigh of relief.

His father is a Chinese scholar and has a lot of affection for Chinese medicine. At least he knows more than a blank piece of paper.

Bai Qiu said: "Dad, Changfeng and I want to be able to grow vegetables and open a vegetable factory in the suburbs of Beijing. Do you know where there is such a place?"

Bai Meng raised his eyebrows and looked at Bai Qiuqi's own son. Ah, Wan┫ I can't wait to give my heart to others if I don't read it.

Bai Mengju said: "I've really paid attention to it when I came back. It's just that the land is 20 acres, and I think I can't do it myself, so I'll give it up. It's just right if you want to go, the person in charge there. I also know each other and can take care of you nearby."

Bai Qiuling happily ran to Bai Mengju's side and acted like a spoiled child: "Dad, you are so kind."

"Thank you Dad." He Changfeng said.

Bai Qiu felt a little embarrassed when He Changfeng called Bai Mengju called Dad.

Bai Mengju said, "But I'm not helping me in vain." He said.

Bai Qiu look over!

Bai Mengju looked at Bai Qiu and said, "Your homework has been wasted these days. I won't talk about you, but you have to practice your handwriting again. From now on, write two copybooks a day and give it to me."

Bai Qiu's face suddenly collapsed. Looking at He Changfeng, he said, "Why do you help Changfeng and punish me for writing?"

Bai Mengju said, "You won't agree?"

Bai Qiu really doesn't like to write. His father is very skilled in calligraphy, and he can read two of them in the past. Words are too difficult. He hesitated to look at Qin Fengyao and said, gritted his teeth, "I wrote it."

Then he looked at Qin Fengyao sadly and misunderstood.

He Changfeng secretly hooked his fingers, as if silently comforting.

Bai Qiu quietly moved to He Changfeng's side, leaning in his arms and thought that Bai Mengju couldn't see.

Bai Mengju shook his head with a smile, Xiao Bai loves to act like a spoiled child, he has been pumping Huai Chen since he was a child.