Ch98

Bai Qiu made a big fuss and left, and everyone in the Bai family was shocked. No one in the room could do it with such a refreshing force of flipping the table.

The Bai family attaches great importance to filial piety. It is said that Bai Qiu messed up the old lady's birthday banquet.

The old lady has really become more and more capable over the years. When Bai Qiu came, she brought a gift and kowtowed in an orderly manner.

When Bai Mengju was investigated, it involved a lot. His mother went abroad with her young son. Others also suffered some crimes in special times, but other people's homes are complete, and their homes are still separated now.

The old lady stabbed Bai Qiu in the heart.

It's no wonder that people are angry. When the third child was taken away for investigation, the second child made a lot of efforts before and after running. Everyone still thinks he is a person who values ​​love and righteousness. As a result, Bai Qiu's two questions yesterday brought him the truth. Shake it out. No wonder he pays so much attention, he has done everything about finding his own brother to be on the post, and he has kept it hidden so well for so many years. Everyone shuddered when they thought about it a little, and as soon as they left, the old lady also said that she was sick and did not dare to see anyone.

They made a lot of noise, and people outside occasionally heard a few sentences, which was enough for them to talk for a while.

The biggest loser here is Bai Erbo. He's a good-natured man and a tactful man. Everyone is also willing to contact him, but when this happens, everyone can't wait to stay away from him. It's so scary that even his own younger brother can cheat. Who would dare to do things with him?

Bai Er Bo clearly felt that the eyes of others were looking at him strangely these days. Even his own son asked him what Bai Qiu meant when he said that, and did he let the third uncle take the blame?

Angrily, he picked up an object at hand and smashed it at his son's door. The little bastard had no other ability, just staring at him was irritating.

Bai Erbo is so angry to beat his son away! I had underestimated Bai Qiu before, he was much more powerful than his parents, biting in the most ruthless places, as long as he caught him, he would not let go.

This can't be done, they are the most concerned about reputation in this circle. If his reputation was ruined, his life would be over.

When I got up, I found that I didn't know what was going on recently, and I felt very uncomfortable, as if I was carrying a big rock. He became more and more annoyed. Blame it all on Bai Qiu, if it wasn't for his anger, he wouldn't be.

Afterwards, he went out, crying everywhere that Bai Qiu was not filial, living up to his hard work and so on. I went to Grandma Bai first, and then went to Uncle Bai, Uncle Bai and two younger sisters.

With such a large circle in the capital, Bai Qiu found out that he was looking for someone to cry about.

Not only Bai Qiu, but also Bai Mengju was angry. He was trying to clear his suspicions and throw the stain on Bai Qiu. The Beijing circle is not big, and he did this to pull Bai Qiu into the water.

If it wasn't for this, Bai Mengju couldn't believe that he was actually such a person as the second uncle Bai, and the matter of him looking for Bai Mengju to take the post is not over yet. How could he have the face to frame Bai Qiu, he really doesn't want any kind of selfish affection.

Bai Mengju was really sad this time. It didn't matter if he hurt himself, but he poured dirty water on Bai Qiu. Do you still look like an elder?

Bai Qiu said to Bai Mengju, "Dad, you don't need to worry about this. I'm here." He used to be afraid of breaking up with relatives, but now he finds that breaking up with relatives he doesn't like doesn't hurt at all. His heart is still comfortable, even if there are some consequences, he can bear it himself.

Bai Qiu wrote an anonymous letter and sent it to the other people who were arrested for organizing the dance. At the beginning of the strict investigation, many people were affected by this incident.

It's all trivial matters, but one of his organizers got off the hook. Compared with him, the others who were arrested were too wrong. The people who were able to participate in the dance were romantic young people with carefree families, but after being caught in this way, the years have been miserable. They are not as lucky as Bai Mengju to be assigned to the Northeast, and many people are sent to more remote places, and those who have not eaten have to do farm work, and it is common to be humiliated. Those who are weak will choose to take their own lives.

Those who come back alive will shed a layer of skin even if they don't die. Now seeing Er Bo Bai well, he is very angry. They were all together at first. All have his handle. Bai Qiu didn't need to make a move, it was enough to make Bai Erbo devastated.

...

Bai Erbo didn't know what was going on recently. He was frequently investigated, and even a report letter was written to the unit. He thought it was Bai Qiu at first, but after comparing the notes, he realized that it was not Bai Qiu at all, and a junior didn't know so many details at all.

Ever since Bai Qiu tore off Er Bo Bai's hypocrite face at a family banquet, his true appearance that has been hidden for many years has been exposed to everyone's eyes. Now he has been reported one after another by his former friends, and his underpants are almost gone.

Before this incident, Bai Erbo was also a decent person, but now he is so devastated that he doesn't even dare to go out.

His health is getting worse and worse. I don't know why there is a fire in my heart, and my back is like a mountain. Drinking some cold water will make you feel more comfortable, but when you drink it, it is refreshing, and even breathing is painful after drinking.

Er Bo Bai was pretending to be sick, but now he is really sick. He had to take his son to him for an examination. Who knows, he went to the hospital to check several items, and the doctor said that there was nothing abnormal and his body was healthy.

After that, his son looked at him strangely. I think his dad's acting is also very good.

Bai Erbo said: "I'm really sick, it's like I'm going to die." It's been counted since the old lady's birthday, and now it's getting more and more serious. Now it's hard to breathe. If you dare to sleep, you are afraid that you will not be able to catch your breath and others will die. Originally, the body was deficient in qi and blood, and in addition to insomnia for several nights in a row, the appearance became more and more haggard.

Bai Er Bo's son said, "Why don't we change to another hospital." Looking at his dad's appearance of venting more and less, it didn't look like he was pretending.

Uncle Bai agreed.

Who knew that the same thing was found in the second hospital. No problem was found and he was put on the psychiatric department, saying that it might be caused by high mental stress. Don't think he doesn't know what psychiatry means, doesn't he mean he is mentally ill?

Uncle Bai didn't believe it anymore, so he went to a third house for a thorough inspection, but the third house couldn't find anything. Everyone can see that Bai Erbo is not very well now, but his body has no obvious abnormal values.

He didn't even prescribe the medicine, let him go back to rest. But he clearly felt his body getting worse and worse.

When Bai Erbo came, he was supported by his son and was able to walk, but when he returned, he could only let it go. I can't get any strength out of my body. The body can slide down as soon as it touches the ground.

Bai Er Bo's son said, "Why don't you go to see a Chinese medicine doctor."

After going there, the Chinese medicine doctor finally prescribed a prescription. Bai Er Bo did not trust Chinese medicine very much, so he went to another one after opening the house. As a result, the two companies were talking about two diseases, which was like a joke. He was struggling to breathe now. If I encounter a quack doctor again and give him a diagnosis and treatment, will he still be alive?

Bai Erbo's son said, "Why don't we go find Bai Qiu. He is a Chinese doctor, so he must go back to a doctor." But after saying this, he was embarrassed himself. His father did such a thing. , I really don't have the face to ask Bai Qiu again.

When Bai Erbo heard the name Bai Qiu, he felt a little regretful in his heart. Who would have thought that the retribution in this world could come so quickly, and said, "Go to your third uncle, give him the suitcase under my antique, and say brother. There is no overnight feud."

Bai Erbo's son passed by, and sure enough he found a box under the antique, and he was stunned on the spot when he opened the box. There was 50,000 yuan in it, and a stack of 100 yuan was a total of 1,000 yuan. There are fifty stacks of money in total. Even he and his mother don't know this money. Erbo Bai likes to buy some antiques on weekdays, and he makes a lot of money from buying and selling.

This year, everyone's salary is only seventy or eighty yuan a month. Even a thousand is hard to come by. Second Uncle Bai is also distressed about money, but now that he is in this situation, life is more important than money.

He had no choice but to ask his son to give him all the private money he had saved over the years.

Second Uncle Bai's son went over and asked Uncle Bai to be a lobbyist. He said a lot of good things. In the end, he gave the money as well. He asked Bai Qiu to find a good doctor. .

Bai Mengju agreed, took the money and brought Bai Qiu back. Bai Qiu showed him an old Chinese doctor. This doctor is good at medicine, but he is old and speaks like chanting scriptures. Generally speaking, it is better to have two needles.

Bai Mengju didn't keep the money at all, it was all given to Bai Qiu to shock him.

Bai Qiu saw so much money and said, "Give it all to me?"

Bai Mengjing said, "It's useless for Dad to ask for so much money, these fifty thousand and the one hundred thousand that Chang Feng gave me will be given to you together. Don't be sad." Bai Mengju was afraid that Bai Qiu would be sad.

Bai Qiu said: "Thank you Dad, I'm not sad anymore." In fact, as long as he cares about the people he cares about, he doesn't care what other people think.

Bai Qiuping got so much money in vain, his eyes brightened, he went back with a heavy box, and put the money on a pile. When He Changfeng returned home and saw so much money, he said, "What's wrong?"

Bai Qiu's mouth rose slightly and said, "Look, these are all given by Dad, how much is it?" Like a little mouse that fell into the rice jar, Happy don't know what to do.

He Changfeng went over and gently placed a kiss on Bai Qiu's cheek, and said, "I still have it here, you can buy whatever you like." Seeing Bai Qiu's liking for money made him struggle a bit more. 's motivation.