Ch71

Chenjiawan is a small village in the northeast. The villagers are busy with the grain in the fields every day, and now there is a dry vegetable factory. Not only work points, but at the end of the year they will be given money to everyone. Who wouldn't envy them in the nearby Shili Ba village?

For so many years, they have been competing with Daniu Village next to them to be the best. Now Daniu Village can't compare to them. The road here has been repaired, and the telephone line has been connected. Their dried vegetables are sold to the provincial capital. The elders and the villagers went out all in awe.

I heard that when the roads in the county are completely repaired, the bus will be opened. In the future, if I have something to go to the city, I no longer have to walk for an hour to Liushui Village to wait for the bus. I can sit at the entrance of their village. This time it is convenient.

Just a little bit of He Changfeng, their little village chief doesn't care about his age, he will always do big things when he comes back. As soon as he left, it was as if his own child had gone far away, not to mention thinking about it too much.

This time, Feng Shouyi put up the loudspeaker in the village and said that He Changfeng was calling, but he didn't say anything else. Everyone put down everything in their hands and came to the village committee.

The fastest one was Lan Guiying. She was still panting when she came over. She is the women's director of the village. She is calm and airy on weekdays, and there is a thin layer of sweat on her head.

When he came, he said: "Changfeng is calling, what do you say, are you okay there? Xiaobai's family agrees with them." Educated youth, they agreed with these two people. But I don't know what the other's parents think, her son is all about Bai Qiu, what if they don't agree?

He Jianguo heard what she said and said, "Let's go back and say, this is not a place." The village committee is not locked, and Lao Feng went to inform everyone again. The villagers will come over later in case they hear a sentence or a sentence. How can I fix it?

After all, these two children are not like traditional male and female marriages.

Although the policy has been relaxed a lot now, and the homosexuality in the cowshed has also been rehabilitated, but if the tradition in the village is known, I am afraid that I will say something bad.

Lan Guiying also knew this principle, but she couldn't keep her mind on it. Her heart seemed to be fried in oil. How could she hold her breath: "Tell me now, I'll be finished if I don't say who it is." He

Jianguo said: " The two live at their father-in-law's house, and they also lent money to Changfeng to open a branch." He definitely agreed.

When Lan Guiying heard this, she said, "The child is reasonable and lovable, as well as the elders in the family. This stinky brat in our family has a good life, and he pulled such a good row into his own bowl."

He Changfeng followed him . Dad, I can toss, I used to be busy in the village and couldn't get home. Lan Guiying also misses her son, but she misses Xiaobai even more. These two kids are so good at hiding things, they didn't find out at all before. If she had known that Bai Qiu was her daughter-in-law, it would have been better for others.

When I heard that Xiaobai's family took care of her son so much, I felt embarrassed.

He Jianguo answered his son's call, his face was not as straight as before, and he looked more like a smile. He Changfeng used to dangle in front of him, even if he did a good job, he wouldn't say a word. But what is my son like, can I not understand in my heart?

He has experienced everything in his life, but he is most proud of giving birth to the son He Changfeng. He is young and dares to think and do, and he is better than him.

Lan Guiying was a little jealous, and said, "Why do you always receive calls from your son, but I can't? I'll answer calls from the village in the future.

" Go back? Most of them are in the vegetable factory. You still have a lot of things to do, so don't be too busy." He Jianguo said in a high-sounding manner.

Lan Guiying understood it, because he wanted to keep the phone from being touched by others, so he suddenly got angry and wanted to say a few words to him, but there were already noisy voices coming from outside.

"Village Chief, Changfeng is calling?" Before he got close, he started to say in a loud voice.

He Jianguo was the head of a village anyway, and Lan Guiying had to give him some face. I had no choice but to wait until I got home to find him "to settle accounts." The

door opened after a while, and everyone said, "Is Chang Feng coming back?"

"Yes, I didn't say when I would come back."

"The capital is not for little people like us. Tell Changfeng that there is no home anywhere."

Everyone misses him a lot. Now, He Changfeng respects and respects the elderly, and the older elders in the village are also scornful of him. As soon as he said he made a phone call, before he said what it was, waves of people came to the village committee.

He Jianguo looked around and was almost there.

Except for the food distribution in the village, I have never seen anyone come here like this. He Jianguo even felt that this stinky boy was quite interesting. People are not in the village, but also have such a big appeal. After a while, everyone finally arrived. He Jianguo said, "Changfeng won't come back. He drove the dry vegetable factory in our village to the capital. Now I want to pick a few

people over to help him support him."

It was like throwing a thunderbolt on the ground, and everyone was stunned. I know that He Changfeng is capable. But I didn't expect him to be so capable.

Can this dry vegetable factory open to the capital?

What is the capital of the city, it was at the feet of the emperor in the past. Even the ants on the ground are more noble than their ants.

When the dried vegetables in the village were just dried, the people in the village felt that they would not be able to reach the elegant hall, and now they can be sold to the capital.

The sound of swallowing in the room grew louder.

This little village chief is just daring to think and act...

They didn't have this concept in their minds, they were very shocked when they heard it suddenly, but after a while, they felt a pounding chest pain.

Really?

Not bad.

"Village chief, I'll go... I can work, and I'm still strong."

"Me too."

"Village chief..."

Everyone was talking nonsense. In fact, Northeasterners love their homes and have a deep affection for this black land. In addition, the development of the Northeast is good, there are fields and factories, and wives and children don't like to go outside. But the small village head called from afar, and it must be extremely difficult for him to start from scratch in the capital. My own people have to protect their own family members. They don't help, and they can be bullied by outsiders.

The first thought in my mind was not myself, but the fear that he would be alone outside.

The village chief said: "Okay, this is not a trivial matter, it is not easy to go out, everyone thinks about it, and Changfeng said that he will wait for a month before going there. If you are willing to go, I will sign up, and I will consider it." When you go out, you have to have documents to report, not just to leave if you want... Besides, they are advanced villages, and they have to play a leading role. Farming is a top priority, and we can't give He Changfeng all the people who can do it. Isn't it time to put the cart before the horse and put the cart before the horse?

He Changfeng is his son, but he is not only He Changfeng's father, but also the head of the village. The most important thing is to ensure the ration and livelihood of the whole village.

A month later, the village sent these ten people to the capital.

He Jianguo was tired and thin because of his son this month. After opening the village's certificate, I can't buy a ticket. He Jianguo went to the county to find Director Xu.

When Director Xu heard that He Changfeng was going to open a branch in the capital, he suddenly said with enthusiasm, "Old He, you have raised a good son." He Changfeng was surprised every time.

When he was in the village, Secretary Feng noticed that he left a good impression on the provincial leaders after going to the provincial assembly. He wants to teach such talents by his side, and the future is definitely promising. As a result, before he could speak, they went to the capital to open a branch in silence. He was a little jealous of He Jianguo, why he gave birth to such a powerful son, but unfortunately he has no daughter...

Director Xu said: "This is a good thing, I will report it to you! If the above agrees, you will come later. It is also convenient to come and go."

He Jianguo said, "Then I will trouble Director Xu."

Director Xu laughed and said, "It's not troublesome." Because of He Changfeng's matter, he was highly regarded by Director Guo. Looking at Director Guo, he was optimistic about He Changfeng and told him that he could be happy too.

So I went to see Director Guo.

When Director Guo heard this, he was also shocked by He Changfeng, a newborn calf who was not afraid of tigers: "Okay... We must support this matter. I will give them a ticket now to let them buy the ticket first." He said to Director Xu earnestly: "This is a typical example of entrepreneurship. If you can help me in the future, I will help."

Director Xu smiled and said, "Director Guo has thought about it with me." He can often lead Walking in front of him is only good and not bad for him. If he didn't even have the chance to get close to Director Guo before, seeing Director Guo attaches great importance to this dried vegetable factory in He Changfeng and Chenjiawan, he said: "He Changfeng is a good guy, I I want to see what he can do."

Director Guo was also aroused by his appetite and said, "If you have other news in the future, let me know."

Director Xu was overjoyed and said, "Okay." After finishing speaking, he took Director Guo's note and handed it to He Jianguo. He said, "The leaders above are very supportive. If there is any problem in your village in the future, please report it to the above. If you can solve it, I will try to solve it for you."

He Jianguo knew him . The weight of this sentence is that it is on the line with the leaders above. After taking the note, he went directly to the train station. The stationmaster of the train station personally gave him the ticket. The stationmaster said, "The ticket space is tight now. There is no sleeper, only the ticket. Is it okay to sit for more than 20 hours?"

Or It is good to have a leader! Without this, there are no tickets. Now all the trips are by train, and the train to the capital only leaves once a day, which is already very good.

He Jianguo said: "Yes, it's hard work, comrade." The

stationmaster smiled and said, "It should be." After speaking, He Jianguo spent money to buy tickets for them.

On the first day of the trip, I personally drove the tractor to the station. These ten people were chosen by thousands of people. But I have no experience of traveling, and I am nervous if I have never been on a train.

The village chief directly appointed Shuanzi as the team leader and said, "The other nine people are all handed over to you on the way, so you must take care of them. I will inform Changfeng to pick you up when you arrive in the capital. Be honest when you arrive. Going out is no better than staying at home, if you have a little temper, you can also accept it, don't cause trouble."

"Got it." Shuan was a little nervous and a little excited, this is the ability of the village chief to trust him! It was the first time he had received such attention and had to get things done.

If he wasn't He Changfeng's buddy, it wouldn't be his turn this time. Before going out, he was educated by his mother and Laozi in turn, and what he said was similar to what the village chief said. At this moment, he said: "Don't worry, I will definitely not embarrass the village." He

Jianguo said: "This is the 20-pound national food stamp prepared for you by the village. You can save it after you take it out. Get in the car and ask first Find out where to get hot water, where to go to the toilet, and don't walk around." He also thought about so many villagers when they went out. Instructed over and over again.

He Jianguo didn't let them in until the ticket was called.

These people got into the car and waited for the train to leave. They were about to leave this black land where they grew up. Suddenly, a strong reluctance flooded their hearts. They didn't cry, but their chest was stuffy.

For more than 20 hours on the road, I stayed in my seat except for going to the toilet. The train goes to many places. Every time I approach the big station, the taste of talking is different.

All the way to the terminal, they took things out of the train from the luggage rack.

Shuanzi said: "Follow me closely..." He was also a little nervous when he said this. I'm afraid they can't find anyone after they go out, what will they do then? But the village chief gave him such an important matter, and he had to do it.

As soon as they got out of the station, they saw He Changfeng and Bai Qiu. Both of them were good-looking people, and they could be seen at a glance in the crowd.

Bai Qiu looked around, and when he saw them, he immediately waved his hand happily and said, "Shuanzi, this way."

Shuanzi breathed a sigh of relief when he saw the two of them, and he didn't have to worry about anything when he saw the little village chief and Bai Qiu. .

They were carrying a lot of things.

Looking at He Changfeng, there are Shuanzi, He Changhai, and Xia Dong and his wife. They are both well-known and neat people in the village, so it's not good at all. They have been married for seven or eight years and have no children. They are both in their thirties. Everyone was talking about them behind their backs, and it was thanks to the couple's good relationship that they didn't get mixed up and break up their marriage.

There are also the four brothers of the Xie family, the oldest is twenty and the youngest is sixteen. They are all over 1.8 meters tall. The village lacks oil and water, but they are sturdy and strong like calves.

There are also two brothers Ji Xiaogu and Ji Dagu. Both of their parents are gone. The brothers depend on each other and feel that it is an opportunity to come out. When you see the village head, mention it. The village chief also got it for him. Compared with the reluctance of others, the two of them were looking forward to it.

As soon as He Changfeng saw these people, he knew that his father was worrying about him.

Those who come are young people who can listen to him, and they are all diligent and capable people in the village.

He Changfeng said: "Let's go directly to Tian!"

His father had chosen him for a month, and he had not been idle this month. Cover up the factory. Together with Bai Qiu, they bought some things over there, so they don't have to worry about it when they come.

He Changfeng took them to the suburbs of Beijing by making a car.

He Changfeng took them to the house to settle down first. Except for the land, which is rented, the house is all bought. A total of two houses are next to each other, which is quite big, a total of eight houses with yards. Can cook and burn kang, and not afraid of cold in winter.

Xia and Dong lived in one room, the four brothers of the Xie family shared two rooms, and the two brothers of the Gu family lived in one room.

No one lives with him, but he lives in a house by himself. He Changhai also has a room of his own. There were still two rooms left, He Changfeng said to keep one for him, and leave the other one empty for the time being and talk about it later.

Before these people came, they were prepared to endure hardships. They found that the conditions here were not bad. They were all brick and tile houses. The yard was spacious and the kitchen was big. There are also carrots, cabbage, potatoes and green onions. Coarse grains, white noodles, and rice were all prepared by Bai Qiu and He Changfeng.

These men were going to see the fields, and He Changfeng took them to see them.

Xia Dong's daughter-in-law said, "You're already hungry, I'll cook for you!"

Bai Qiu also stayed to fight. It is not easy to prepare meals for ten people and keep busy.

Fortunately, Xia Dong's daughter-in-law was a diligent woman, she immediately went to make noodles after washing her hands, while Bai Qiu cut and washed vegetables for her.

She'll do it in a moment.

The fields are not far from where they live, and they feel a lot of lavishness when they grow vegetables for twenty mu of land. Everyone who came out of the village loved the fields. After reading it, they felt relieved and went home happily all the way.

As soon as I entered the yard, I smelled the fragrance, which made everyone's stomach growl.

A few men put the table, and after a while, Bai Qiu brought a large pot of wowotou, which is anti-hunger and is everyone's staple food. Then I saw Xia Dong's wife made a large pot of cabbage stewed potatoes, and Xia Dong's wife also soaked a handful of dried radish strips, made it salty, and made small pickles.

After a day and a night on the train, eating on the train is always unpleasant. Now they smell like hungry wolves, each one picks up a wotou and starts to use a spoon to serve vegetables. Those with quick hands can still get some dry ones, while those with slow hands can only get some cabbage bangs and vegetable soup.

But Xia Dong's daughter-in-law's craftsmanship is good, and it's delicious.

The first meal I ate in Beijing was the hometown-style northeastern stew, which was smoother than anything else.

It's delicious, plus the ferocity of the people, it tastes even more delicious. The dried radish and pickles Xia Dong's wife is too salty to taste it. A large plate on the tip is finished.

He Changfeng also had a meal with them, and he did not forget to take care of Bai Qiu while eating it himself. Eating authentic hometown dishes, he felt that his father was still thoughtful, and arranged for a woman to cook for them, which he had never thought of before.

He Changfeng said, "Sister-in-law, I'll leave this job to you in the future."

Xia Dong's wife saw them robbing them fiercely. This was recognition of her craftsmanship, and she was also happy. Said: "Okay, I will sew again and again in the future, wash and rinse, cook and cook, and then leave it to me." She was originally a neat person, and these are not big jobs in her eyes: "Today's Thanks to Bai Qiu for your help." Otherwise, I couldn't do it so quickly.

"Sister-in-law, your cooking is so delicious."

"I don't regret coming here. The food is better than in the village."

"Sister-in-law, if you have any rough work, you can ask us to do it, but don't be polite. "

Little village chief, it's pretty good here."

He Changfeng said: "Don't call me the little village chief when I come out, we are all of the same generation, so you can call me Changfeng."

"Hey..."

He Changfeng Said: "These days, you will loosen the soil and slowly let the seedlings rest for a few days. When we can plant the land, we will not delay the operation of the plant while farming." When

the people present heard him say this, they suddenly felt a sense of surprise. the backbone. After eating, He Changfeng drove them back to the house and went to sleep.

They went to He Changhai and said, "Brother, if you can come, I feel much more at ease."

Although He Changhai and He Changfeng are brothers, they are busy on weekdays, not as close as ordinary brothers. Incessant, but in the end it is the family that blood is thicker than water, especially in a foreign land, they are more dependent on each other.

He Changhai said: "I can't help you much either, it's okay to put in some strength." He and He Changfeng are completely different in temperament, and He Changfeng loves to talk about things. He was willing to keep his head down and work, but at this moment, seeing He Changfeng hesitating to say anything, Bai Qiu was not in the room, he had something to ask.

He Changfeng looked at him with a tangled smile and said: "Brother, what's the matter, you can say anything."

He Changhai said: "Before I left, my parents said that you and Xiaobai are... yes..." He Changfeng did not say anything. Why, he made a big red face.

He Changfeng said: "Well." The promise was quite calm.

He Changhai was a little curious, but embarrassed, he really didn't expect Chang Feng to get along with the man. Moreover, someone as old-fashioned as his father actually agreed, and said that the eldest brother is like a father. If there is a chance to see Xiaobai's family, he will send a gift or something. But it made him sad. He was afraid of such occasions.

He Changfeng said: "Brother, do you despise us?"

He Changhai was startled and said, "What are you talking about, you are my younger brother. How could I despise you." He paused and said, "Xiao Bai is also quite Alright." Bai Qiu's temperament is gentle and kind, he didn't think about it before, but now he accepts it very quickly after thinking about it.

He Changfeng smiled and said: "Thank you brother, Xiaobai also thank you."

He Changhai didn't quite understand the world of human relationships, and He Changfeng gave him such a complicated relationship, saying: "Then what will happen to me in the future? Bai talk..." He used to think of Bai Qiu as his younger brother, but now he has become the eldest uncle, isn't it too serious to talk to "sister-in-law".

He Changfeng smiled: "Just say it normally, just treat it as you have an extra younger brother. If you are awkward, Xiaobai will be uncomfortable when you look back." He

Changhai said: "Oh, I see."

He Changfeng said "Let's go, let's make a phone call and report to Dad that he is safe."

He Changhai followed He Changfeng out the door, and saw Bai Qiu walking this way: "Brother, where are you going, Changfeng?" Bai Qiu Say hello with a smile.

Seeing that He Changhai was walking smoothly, He Changfeng suppressed a smile behind him, Bai Qiu didn't know why, He Changhai was too nervous and did not return to Bai Qiu, and walked directly in front of Bai Qiu.

He Changfeng walked up to Bai Qiu's ear and said, "Big brother knows that you are my daughter-in-law."

Bai Qiu's face was blushing a little bit, and he whispered to He Changfeng: "Then... does he agree with us?"

"Agree, but I'm not used to it." When He Changfeng said these words I couldn't help it, I laughed even more!