Ch120

He Changfeng focused on training his subordinates, and the factory didn't need him to do it himself.

He Changfeng was going to make steamed eggs for Bai Qiu, but Bai Qiu was reading and studying in the house.

He Changfeng suddenly received a call and went out. Before leaving, he put Bai Qiu's favorite steamed egg in the pot: "I'll go out. The steamed egg in the pot will be ready in fifteen minutes. Turn off the fire!"

"En." Bai Qiu's voice came from the room, and said, "Then are you still eating at home at night?"

"Not necessarily." After He Changfeng finished speaking, he went into the room and kissed Bai Qiu.

Bai Qiu focused his attention on him and said, "Then I will stay at my parents' place at night, and Ozawa was pressed by my father to practice calligraphy again. The two of them had a quarrel yesterday, and now no one cares about the other." At least he can persuade him to go back.

He Changfeng said: "Well."

He Changfeng didn't come back that night, and Bai Qiu was used to it. There are always some things in his current identity that he cannot escape as a factory manager.

The next day, Bai Qiu was also on the side of the courtyard.

Bai Ze is now on good terms with his brother, and he follows him like a little tail. He can't be alone, or he will be caught by his father to practice calligraphy. Eight crooked. At this moment, he said, "Will Brother Changfeng come today?" He and his brother were inseparable.

Bai Qiu said, "He's busy." Bai Qiu had

just finished speaking when he heard the phone ringing over there, and then his father said, "Bai Qiu's phone number, Chang Feng called you."

Bai Qiu immediately ran over after hearing that. .

Bai Ze sighed beside him, so close, he still had to make a phone call?

Bai Qiu went over to answer the phone. Said: "Brother Changfeng, are you coming back for dinner?"

He heard his relaxed voice on the other end of the phone, and then said: "Xiao Bai, don't wander around these days, go back to Dad's house after school."

"What's the matter? ?" Bai Qiu frowned slightly.

He Changfeng said: "It's okay, the factory is quite busy." After speaking, he warned Bai Qiu to eat on time. Then hang up.

After Bai Qiu hung up the phone, Bai Ze asked his brother curiously, "What did Brother Changfeng call?"

"He said something has left his home, so I'll take it there for him. Tell your parents, I won't be back for dinner tonight." Bai Qiu said and went out.

Bai Qiu went directly to the factory, which is located in the new district, and it would take at least two hours by car from the courtyard. When we arrived, the workers in the factory were getting off work.

The guards and security guards recognized Bai Qiu, and they were not hindered from entering.

Go directly to He Changfeng's office and find no one. Then he went to several large conference rooms, and he was not there either.

Bai Qiu saw Xia Dong and said, "Brother Xia Dong, have you seen Chang Feng?"

Xia Dong's expression changed, "Isn't Chang Feng in the house?" Then he followed him to He Changfeng's office.

Xia Dong hurriedly searched on this floor, but there was no sign of He Changfeng at all.

Bai Qiu said: "What happened?"

Xia Dong knew that he had a good relationship with He Changfeng, and seeing him in a hurry at the moment, didn't dare to look at Bai Qiu, and said, "It's okay."

Bai Qiu received He Changfeng's call and immediately It felt very wrong, but now that I didn't see anyone, I became more and more nervous: "Brother Xia Dong, can you still trust me?"

Xia Dong is an honest person, and now said: "It's not that I can't trust you." He Changfeng's office said: "Then let me tell you, you must not tell others that I said it, Changfeng won't let you know."

"Speak quickly." Bai Qiu said.

Xia Dong said: "It's that neuropathy that has been entangled in it for almost a year. I'm really convinced. It's because the boss didn't approve his permission, what are we going to do with us? If we don't do it, will he be able to get a special permit?" How many people stronger than him are lining up behind.

At present, the private factories are still in the initial stage of exploration, and they have not opened the market in one breath.

Bai Qiu had heard of him and said, "So now?"

Xia Dong said, "In order to compete with us, he didn't have enough money to spend on interest, and now loan sharks are looking for him. Chang Feng said that this kind of person is afraid of jumping over the wall. Heaven has strengthened security." Brother Ping had suffered losses in this regard before, so he deliberately greeted him in advance.

He Changfeng was on the cusp now, so he called Bai Qiu out of fear of getting into trouble and asked him to pay attention to safety.

He clearly knew in advance how he would run out at this time. Most of the time something happened.

At this moment, the phone in the office rang, and Bai Qiu immediately took a few steps to answer it: "Hello?" His tone was a little eager. Expect a familiar voice on the other side of the phone.

It was a pity that he was disappointed: "You don't have to work hard to find He Changfeng, others are here with me. If you want him to go back whole, prepare 200,000 yuan." These days, households with 10,000 yuan are rare. 100,000 is not something that ordinary people can prepare.

Bai Qiu clenched his palms and said, "How do I know that he is with you or not." The other end of

the phone said, "Let you listen." After speaking, a muffled sound was heard. Then the phone said: "Good boy, he is a tough guy. Let me see how long you can be tough. Go and get my knife."

Bai Qiu's heart suddenly lifted.

Said: "No, if I knew he was injured, I wouldn't give you a penny . Where are you and how can I give you money?" The auto repair station is not allowed to call the police. Tell you, Lao Tzu is a big ticket. I have all the eyeliners around. If I find out that you are playing tricks, I will kill this first, and then I will find a chance to kill you." With a gloomy air.

Bai Qiu said: "Money can't be obtained immediately, I need time."

"That's your business. I'll leave at 8 o'clock. If you don't come before 8 o'clock, you can just wait to collect his body. By the way, my name is Scorpion, you can ask me!"

After that, he hung up the phone . .

Xia Dong next to him was frightened: "This...isn't this the Xiangjiang murderer who has been in the newspaper before. How come he came to the capital."

Bai Qiu also remembered that this person specially tied up the rich, who was in Southeast Asia before, and later I went to Xiangjiang and tied the only son of a local tycoon. After calling the police, the hostage was killed, but it was still brutally tortured. It was a sensation. Although they were thousands of miles apart, some newspapers reprinted some of them, saying that he was a rich man killer.

Bai Qiu said: "Go, find a box." Fortunately, they are a cash flow business. He Changfeng had to check out every day. There was a safe in his office, and there was money in it. Only He Changfeng and Bai Qiu knew the password.

...

In a dilapidated garage, He Changfeng was beaten with blood all over his body, but his hands and feet were tied to the chair.

The man next to him said with a trembling voice: "Scorpion...Mr. Scorpion, as long as I help you find this rich man, you will tell those loan sharks to let me go. Now, everyone has been caught, I'll go first."

This is the neuropathy that Xia Dong said.

He owes a lot of money in business, and the profit is not enough. Those who dare to put money out these days have some dark forces behind them. The other party gave him two choices. One is to buy hands, the other is to pay back, and he doesn't want to choose either. Accidentally learned the news of this tycoon killer, and he contacted him by ghosts and gods, saying how profitable He Changfeng's business was, and the other party was really moved. Ask him to act as an internal response and get people out, and he came forward to settle the loan sharks.

The madman was overjoyed, not only solving his biggest dilemma, but also killing one of his competitors.

But he just saw more than a dozen people each with a shiny pig-killing knife. This is not a joke.

Although he is also "crazy", he is also afraid, and was stopped just now when he wanted to leave. When talking to Scorpion at this moment, both legs are shaking.

Scorpion looked at him and said, "Do you know what I hate the most?"

"No...I don't know." His voice was trembling.

The scorpion said: "I hate two kinds of people the most, one is a soft head, and the other is a person who uses me as a gunner." A dagger, turning back and forth in his hand, was very flexible, and then the dagger stuck in the on his shoulder blades.

"Ahhhh." He howled in pain.

The scorpion then pulled out and said, "I'm sorry, my hand slipped." The

dagger pierced into the flesh and tore it out again, revealing a large bloody hole. The whole space was filled with the smell of blood. Rolling all over the floor with nerve pain. But no one present would give him a second glance, it seemed that such a scene was commonplace.

The scorpion's trick was to kill the chickens to warn the monkeys, but He Changfeng was a little surprised. There was no fear, but instead he looked at him coldly.

Scorpion had tied up a rich man before, and the more such a person was, the more cherished his life, but He Changfeng was a little different. Scorpion said: "I'm not afraid of death, the next knife will be on you!"

Just after he finished speaking, he heard him say: "Boss." "Check it out and see if they called the police?" People are in the rivers and lakes, and safety is the most important thing.

After a while, he heard people outside: "Brother Scorpion, there is a car coming."

Scorpion raised his brows and said, "It's pretty fast, how many people are in the car?"

"Just one person," his subordinate said. He just looked through the binoculars.

The corner of Scorpion's mouth rose slightly, he had already made a decision in his heart that both the person who came and He Changfeng had to die here today.

He is a ruthless person, and blood on his hands is not bad for these two. He came to the capital this time for the slightest personal matter, and kidnapping him was an accident. If you put people back, it will cause trouble instead. It's better to do nothing and kill people, find a place where no one is left, and leave here with my younger brother. The person who asked him to kill with a knife must die first.

Scorpion heard him screaming beside him, and said, "Stop shouting, your screaming is too ugly." After that, he gave him a dagger.

Scorpion is a real pervert, he likes to torture people.

The two knives just now avoided the key point, and the blood loss and pain were enough to torture him.

Sure enough, the man's scream was even more miserable. Scorpion laughed, but when he got up, he felt a bloodstain seeping out.

It's quite scary for someone to scream so mournfully in an abandoned empty place.

After a while, Bai Qiu came alone with his suitcase and was brought in by two of his subordinates.

He Changfeng was a tough guy, and he didn't say a word when he was beaten, but at this moment he saw Bai Qiu almost lost his temper: "Let's go."

When Bai Qiu was brought in, he smelled blood in the air, and his heart was lifted in the air. Hearing He Changfeng's voice now, he immediately looked over. Seeing the man on the ground wailing, He Changfeng was tied there, his heart settled a little, and said, "I brought the money."

Bai Qiu pursed his lips, and there was no blood on his lips.

Scorpion has nothing to fear, this is his base camp. The people nearby were all his people, inside and out, and he said at this moment, "You are very courageous." Dare to come here alone.

Bai Qiu said, "Let him go."

Scorpion said, "Have you got the money?"

Bai Qiu opened the box, and all the bills these days were ten yuan. A hundred is a thousand dollars. There are two hundred dozen. Stacked neatly. Bai Qiu kicked the box with his foot, and the box fell with a bang. A puff of dust kicked up.

Bai Qiu took the box away, and the stacks of banknotes were piled up like a hill. Very shocking.

Scorpion smiled vaguely and said, "Pretty."

Bai Qiu didn't care about the others at all, and went straight to untie He Changfeng's rope, and no one around stopped them. This is also the advantage of having a lot of people. He Changfeng was beaten again and again and tied up for so long, and his hands and feet were not bleeding. Another Bai Qiu looked like a student. Without the slightest lethality, the people around them sympathized with them. Their eldest likes to play cat-and-mouse games.

Bai Qiu untied his rope. He Changfeng said, "You shouldn't have come." Even if he died here, he didn't want to involve Bai Qiu.

Bai Qiu is a top student at Capital Medical University, and the future of the beloved disciple of the TCM boss is limitless. Now the family is reunited. Why would you risk your life with him?

Bai Qiu didn't have such entanglement. If money is gone, he can make more money. If people are gone, they are really gone.

Bai Qiu pulled He Changfeng around and left.

As soon as he walked past Scorpion, he heard him speak slowly: "Did I let you go?"

Bai Qiu turned around and said, "I've already given you the money." never seen it.

Scorpion likes to look at people's despairing expressions, and now stares at these two people and says, "I want the money. I have to keep my life."

"You are shameless." Bai Qiu said angrily.

Scorpion has been in the dark all these years, and he has heard countless swear words. Bai Qiu's scolding was the mildest.

The scorpion had had enough, glanced at the watch and it was time to send them both on their way. He also has to smuggle out of the country and continue to go to his Golden Triangle to be his black boss. Although the two people in front of them are interesting, they can't delay the business.

The scorpion had murderous intentions in an instant, and Bai Qiu was very sensitive to hostility. Bai Qiu raised his hand and threw out an acupuncture needle, directly piercing his eyeball.

"Ah." Scorpion screamed. He didn't take Bai Qiu seriously from the beginning. Who would have known Bai Qiu had such ability.

The incident happened suddenly, and there were many incidents, just when everyone was about to cut Bai Qiu and He Changfeng down.

Hearing a bang, the scorpion fell to the ground with a blood hole on its head.

Then I heard the tidy footsteps, all the special forces rushed in, and they were quickly subdued.

Bai Qiu's face turned pale, then tilted his head and spit it out.

Just now, He Changfeng was going to use his own life to block the young educated youth. Who would have known that the change would be so sudden.

The people present tried to resist and three people were killed on the spot, and the rest were all detained.

The officer in the lead said, "Thank you, Comrade Bai Qiu, for your cooperation." This group of people did everything wrong, and the officials had been watching them for a long time. Even if it doesn't come out today. Also catch people when they move. Unexpectedly, they were so daring that they regarded the police as nothing, and they also concocted a scene of blackmailing the rich in Beijing.

Bai Qiu did not call the police, but they stopped Bai Qiu, knowing that these people had strong investigative abilities. So in the early stage, you need to stay far away and slowly deploy control.

Bai Qiu undoubtedly made an introduction, and exposed to this kind of anti-personality black boss, Bai Qiu and the hostages are very dangerous.

But Bai Qiu was very clever. He first untied He Changfeng's rope, and then opened a little distance to make it easier for snipers to aim. This is easy to say, but it is very psychologically challenging to look as usual in front of countless black bosses, and Bai Qiu did it.

Then, when the scorpion was trying to kill, the acupuncture shot exploded in the eyeball, which was simply divine.

The officers quickly brought all these bad elements under control. Posting here, they are going to search for clues again.

Although Bai Qiu was calm just now, after calming down, his legs were a little soft and his body was shaking slightly. He said, "Brother Changfeng, keep the money and go back and drive."

"Okay."

Bai Qiu and He Chang The wind goes home.

Bai Qiu felt very insecure and had to lie down on the bed. When He Changfeng was lying on it, Bai Qiu climbed on top of him with both hands and feet. The whole person leaned on him, and the ears were pressed against his chest. Only He Changfeng's heartbeat can make him feel at ease.

He Changfeng had always known that his young educated youth liked him very much, but after these sourness, it seemed as if his chest was full.

"Next time, don't take risks for me, even if you hurt a hair of yours, I will feel distressed." He Changfeng said.

Bai Qiu raised his head and said, "Bah, bah, just say that these are unlucky, there is no chance for the next time."

He Changfeng said, "Well, there is no next time, we are all fine."

Bai Qiu then leaned his head on the on his body.

He Changfeng wanted to say a lot, but at this moment he couldn't say a word. After experiencing life and death, I feel that everything is too light.

...

Bai Qiu went to school the next day as if he had nothing to do. He Changfeng insisted on seeing him off in person, and promised to pick him up from school in the evening.

Bai Qiu agreed.

At the end of school that night, He Changfeng told him about the accomplices who helped the tyrants. These people have been domineering outside for many years, frequently despising and provoking the police, but finally died under the police's pursuit.

The neuropathy caused by the disaster caused too much blood loss. Although the person was rescued, the ischemia of many organs in the body was irreversibly damaged. Even if he was alive, he could not live without the hospital for the rest of his life. He Changfeng has been charged with intentional homicide. Although he did not do anything, he organized the crime, his condition improved slightly, and he was still in jail.

Bai Qiu said, "You have to tell me about your business in the future."

"Okay." He Changfeng couldn't refuse his little educated youth now.

He Changfeng said, "I'll take you to a place." After speaking, he led Bai Qiu there mysteriously.

No matter how Bai Qiu asked him, he would not say anything. Fortunately, it's not too far from his school, it only takes half an hour to walk there. I took a look and saw the People's Photo Gallery outside.

He Changfeng said, "Let's go take a wedding photo." His family didn't have such a photo yet.

Bai Qiu said, "Nonsense."

He Changfeng smiled and pulled him in.

Bai Qiu was pulled closer to the photo studio. As soon as he entered, he saw a man in his fifties saying, "You go to the second floor first."

Bai Qiu was a little nervous. He Changfeng said, "It's alright, this photo studio can take pictures of people like us."

"Ah?" Bai Qiu was shocked, how outrageous a homosexuality is. Quietly closing the door and living a stable life for a few years without being disturbed is the greatest happiness, and I don't dare to be so ostentatious. Listening to what He Changfeng meant, this photo studio has quite a wide range of business.

He Changfeng said, "I've already inquired about it, and the owner of the shop is also a fellow man."

Bai Qiu's eyes were filled with curiosity. Just as he was about to speak, he found a middle-aged man coming up with a big camera. Then go and pull the lifting curtain up, and a red background is gradually pulled down.

He asked He Changfeng to go over with Bai Qiu, and said, "Sir stands on the left, Mr. Xiao stands on the right." Then they pinned a pair of red flowers on their chests.

Bai Qiu also took pictures, but for some unknown reason, looking at He Changfeng with the little red flower on his chest, his eyes filled with enthusiasm, an indescribable feeling.

Then two fill lights were lit, one on the left and one on the top.

The middle-aged photographer picked up the camera and said, "Be happy." Kacha.

Then he said: "The expressions should be real and natural." Bai Qiu and He Changfeng are both good-looking people, but they are very nervous, especially Bai Qiu's face is stiff.

The middle-aged photographer gestured with the camera for a long time and said, "Smile."

Bai Qiu's tears were in the rims of his eyes, and he couldn't laugh at all. In extreme situations, his mind went blank.

The middle-aged photographer put down the camera in his hand and said, "Are you two willing? I won't take pictures if you don't."

Bai Qiu carefully glanced at the photographer: "We are both willing." The

middle-aged photographer picked up On the camera, He Changfeng directly kissed Bai Qiu on the cheek.

It was the first time I kissed the face in front of an outsider, and I heard a click.

Bai Qiuteng's face turned red. Although he was bold and outrageous, the photographer didn't say a word the whole time, as if he was invisible. This made Bai Qiu feel a little relieved.

He Changfeng said: "Xiao Bai smiled."

Bai Qiu glanced at He Changfeng, then turned to the camera, clucking.

After taking the photo, the photographer turned off the two lights and said, "Do you want four inches or six inches, please tell me in advance, you will need to pay extra for quick washing." Like this kind of photo, he has to quickly wash it out and give it to the other party to save money. something happened.

"It's all six inches. Well, you can say the price." He Changfeng said.

Bai Qiu took off the little red flower on his chest and exchanged it for him.

The photographer glanced at it and said, "I'll give it to you."

Bai Qiu said, "Thank you." It was obviously an ordinary plastic flower, but Bai Qiu cherished it in his hand, as if facing a baby.

The two waited here for about two hours, and finally got the black and white negatives and three color six-inch photos. The first one was Bai Qiu bowing his head and staring at He Changfeng.

The second picture of He Changfeng stealing a kiss from Bai Qiu, Bai Qiu blushed.

In the third chapter, the two of them were smiling and facing the camera, with these two small red flowers on their chests. The background was bright red, just like ordinary wedding photos.

The two bought a photo frame here and took it home.

He Changfeng hung it by the head of the bed, and let Bai Qiu check whether it was right or not.

Bai Qiu said: "Let's go down a little bit, hey, it's more. A little bit to the right."

He Changfeng adjusted slightly, "Is this okay?"

"Okay." Bai Qiu said.

He Changfeng got off the bed, put his arms around Bai Qiu and admired it, and said, "We can see it every day in the future."

Bai Qiu's cheeks were a little red, and he obviously cooperated, but he said that He Changfeng was making a fool of himself.

He Changfeng dotingly recognized this. No one was around, Bai Qiu said coquettishly, "Brother Changfeng, I'm hungry."

He Changfeng said, "I'll fry you some potato chips."

"Okay." Bai Qiu raised a big smile.

He Changfeng couldn't hold back, and before going out to cook, he didn't forget to pull the little educated youth over and give him a long kiss.

(End of the full text)

The author has something to say: Thank you for your follow-up.

The article has three more chapters.

One: go back to the countryside for Chinese New Year. (This article is a normal extra)

2: Parallel time and space (Little educated youth and veteran He Changfeng.)

3: Long-term worker Zhang Hua X the young master of the landlord's family (remember this person? The old hooligan in the cowshed.)

The third one Fanwai is a supporting role. If someone doesn't like it and just wants to order all the nutrient solution, leave a message "Nutrition Solution" three times in the fanwait and you will get a red envelope.

Thanks again to all readers for subscribing and tipping. If you are interested, you can receive some other pre-received articles in the column. We will try to open them this year, and the high-yield FLAG will stand up first.

See you in the next article.