Ch96

Seeing Fatty's dumbfounded expression, Bai Qiu couldn't hold back his smile for a while: "Next time we'll buy another stove."

Fatty said aggrievedly: "It's not about whether or not to buy a stove, it's because I haven't eaten enough yet." I don't know which wicked and smoking man took the stove away.

The senior brother was also delighted and said, "Let's go, I'll take you to eat fried noodles."

Without this pot of barbecued meat, the noodles would be satisfied. Now reluctantly. But no matter how reluctant you are, you can only agree, otherwise you will not eat. Said: "I want to eat two bowls."

"Okay." The elder brother Zhao Jin's family is very good. Before he went to school, he was a doctor and he was already earning money.

Bai Qiu said: "I won't go, I was full just now."

Fatty was stunned: "Are you full?"

Bai Qiu hummed.

Fatty said: "Okay, I'll go with Senior Brother this time. Next time you have time, the three of us will be together." Bai Qiu

waved at them and said, "See you at the beginning of school.

"

After taking a shower, he smelled of barbecue. He washed it out in the bathroom, and as soon as he came out, he looked at He Changfeng beside him, with a smile on the corner of Bai Qiu's mouth: "When did you come back? "He looked for it when he came home just now, and He Changfeng hadn't come back at that time.

"Just now." He Changfeng was still not used to wearing a restrained suit, so he hung up his coat when he got home. Wearing a white shirt on his body is also unusually handsome.

He Changfeng looked at his little educated youth. The young educated youth who had just taken a bath still smelled of fresh shampoo. Extraordinarily tempting. He Changfeng grabbed his hand and pulled the little educated youth to sit on his lap.

Just after being fumigated by the mist in the bathroom, Bai Qiu's face was still a little flushed. At this moment, his hair was still wet and dripping down his hair, and he was a little embarrassed by He Changfeng. Said: "Why?"

He Changfeng looked at his mouth opening and closing. At this moment, he had no more thoughts, he just wanted to block his mouth.

Then a kiss came up, with his usual domineering, one arm wrapped around Bai Qiu's waist, and put a belt around him, making Bai Qiu lean closer to him. The bath towel around Bai Qiu's body kept sliding down. Even though he was in his own home in the middle of the day, he was still a little shy. There was some resistance between Bai Qiu's lips and teeth, but how could his strength be against He Changfeng. Under He Changfeng's suppression, Bai Qiu quickly surrendered.

After the kiss was over, Bai Qiu had become out of breath. A pair of almond eyes looked over, and he was lying on He Changfeng's chest. He had just finished washing his body without any restraints, but He Changfeng was still wearing suit pants and a white shirt. He knew he was bullying him, and Bai Qiu glared at him. But there is no deterrence, it seems to be flirting.

Bai Qiu said: "Why are you so happy today?"

He Changfeng was a little surprised: "I didn't even say it, you know I'm happy? Our little educated youth is indeed the smartest."

Bai Qiu said: "I'll go and put on my clothes . Come on." Otherwise it would be too shy.

He Changfeng said: "Don't be so troublesome, you have to take it off when you put it on."

Bai Qiu only felt the steam on his face, and said, "What nonsense.

" As soon as I mentioned it, I hugged him to the bed and wanted to talk to him slowly.

Last time, Secretary Feng and Director Guo came to Beijing to participate in the training and study of township cadres. At the meeting, they mentioned He Changfeng's dried vegetable factory as a typical example. Later, a group of cadres from Beijing also came to take a look. Let him go around. It just so happened that he came from a grass-roots village. Now his business has come to the capital. He dares to think and do it. He wants to see if there are other places that can be imitated, and come back to make a report.

And also promised, as long as this time can make a detailed report. They can give them a bigger piece of land to build a factory for half sale and half free.

The land price in Beijing is very expensive. If they can really have their own larger factories, they can do more things. For example, they are currently in short supply of dried fruit. Now there is a big fruit wholesaler like Pingge. He has no shortage of things, but one is that the people can't keep up, and the other is that the venue can't keep up. Now the organization has given him this opportunity. , must be grasped.

Bai Qiu was also very happy when he heard it. The above gave him such a big preferential measure, which shows how firm the above is in poverty alleviation and reform. In this matter, Bai Qiu could give him some suggestions that would be better after combination, but before he could say it, He Changfeng pressed him there, and then he couldn't make a sound with a complete tone. On the soft bed in the room, the two of them acted indiscriminately.

From day to night to day.

Bai Qiu didn't make any suggestions. He and the reform office team set off in the morning. When Bai Qiu woke up, he felt a tingling pain all over his body. His delicate little face was all wrinkled into a ball, He Changfeng is really abnormal physical strength, isn't he tired. Yesterday, I asked him a lot, and I didn't delay going out to do business in the morning.

Bai Qiu looked at the messy bed and blushed fiercely. The scene where he was messing around with him yesterday was still vivid in my mind. It would be better to endure the backache and open the bedroom window.

...

Bai Qiu has to say goodbye to Liu Yi after a few days of intern in the hospital. He is going back to class, and he has to prepare in advance and welcome new students.

Although they had only been with him for just over a month, Liu Yi was very reluctant to have him with such a smart little apprentice Bai Qiu by his side. Clean the room every day, take patients to pay for medicine and tell them some information about follow-up visits. The people who come to see the Chinese medicine department are generally middle-aged and elderly people, and they like Bai Qiu very much.

As soon as Bai Qiu left, he was afraid that he would be in a hurry again.

Before Bai Qiu left, he also bought him a book of the Republic of China thread-bound version of Treatise on Typhoid and Miscellaneous Diseases. Very collectible.

Bai Qiu's gift was sent to his heart. He didn't lack anything, and he liked to read some medical books. This was bought by Bai Qiu from the flea market. Although it is a book from the Republic of China, the owner of the original book must have treasured this book and kept it in a moth-proof box. The books are all good, and there will be some comments in them. Through these comments, you can see some ideas of the original owner of the book. Through this book, I feel like I'm having a conversation with my seniors.

As soon as Liu Yi got this book, he didn't want to let go for a moment.

After getting along for so long, Liu Yi also knew that this young apprentice was not the kind of person who was short of money, and he really didn't know what kind of gift could catch his eye. Dao: "If there is anything that cannot be solved medically in the future, come to me directly." It is rare for a doctor like him to make such a promise.

Bai Qiu naturally knew the importance of this commitment, and said, "Thank you, Master."

Liu Yi saw his little apprentice saying so: "I will come back to see more when I have time in the future. I am either in the hospital or in the Chinese medicine hall." He was naturally afraid of trouble. After saying this, he felt a little hypocritical, and reluctantly said, "If you don't have time, forget it."

Bai Qiu said, "Okay, I will ask for advice in the future if I don't understand anything."

Liu Yi was happy again when he heard what he said. .

...

Before school starts, Bai Qiu still has a very important thing to do, and that is to go to grandma's house. Bai Qiu bought some old people's clothes. I bought another two kilograms of snacks for them. The gifts were neither light nor heavy.

Bai Qiu returned to the old house, found his father Bai Mengju and said, "Can I not go?"

Bai Mengju said: "Good, you just meet there. Go back after dinner." They are a big family, her grandmother has many children, plus his grandfather was a famous person before he died, every time he came here There will be many people celebrating the birthday.

When Bai Qiu thought about going, his face wrinkled.

Bai Mengju also knew that he didn't like to go to the old house, and he was not allowed to go during the New Year's Eve. But now even outsiders are coming back after the big birthday. If he doesn't go, he'll give people a clue, so he might as well go there to save his mind.

Bai Qiu also knows this truth, but if she doesn't like her grandma, she just doesn't like it.

His grandma was the kind of old lady who picks things up. On the contrary, his grandfather was a good man, not partial at all. He even took him to buy Huahua Dan when he was a child. Also gave him all kinds of beautiful candy. Hold him in his arms and teach him to read, his grandmother was the life of his parents. Her grandmother was domineering and illiterate, and she acted recklessly. In the past, when my grandfather was around, I could suppress her a little bit. Later, when my grandfather passed away, he became the oldest old lady in the family, and became more and more angry.

Back then, Bai Qiu was still young when she set rules for her mother, but she was pulled over and beaten after she said a fair word to her mother.

Bai Qiu has been pampered since he was a child, and he has never been beaten before, this memory is really too deep.

Every time I think of his grandfather and his milk, I feel that God has no eyes. Such a good person took it away in advance, but it happened that the family had been living for thousands of years.

Bai Mengju knew that Bai Qiu still had a knot in his heart. Back then, Bai Qiu cried for seven or eight days after being beaten, and he didn't even dare to lie down to sleep. Where did they suffer such a big crime at such a young age, the couple could feel distressed for the child. I don't know what to say to persuade. Stay with him for a while. Bai Mengju wanted to say something to make Bai Qiu happy, and said, "Is Changfeng coming too?" Last time He Changfeng asked him what he wanted to buy after going there.

Bai Qiu said: "He has something to do, so it's better if he doesn't come." He didn't want to let He Changfeng know about the mess at home.

However, when it comes to He Changfeng, Bai Qiu's eyes are a little down. The two have not been together for five days since the last time they were separated. Although there have been times like this before. But this time I miss him so much.

It is estimated that he was thinking about it every day and dreaming at night. Bai Qiu dreamed of He Changfeng that night, and also dreamed of being kissed and held in his arms. He was out of breath and got up in the morning. Bai Qiu turned over a little and leaned into a warm embrace. startled. He opened his eyes quickly and saw He Changfeng lying beside him.

Bai Qiu blinked, he was unprepared, and was stunned for a while.

Bai Qiu came over and pinched his face, it was warm. Then there was a flash of surprise in his eyes, and he rushed over: "Brother Changfeng."

He Changfeng hugged the person who was thinking about it day and night. Bai Qiu had been thinking about him for several days, and he had forgotten all about restraint and shyness, and now he kissed the corners of his mouth, cheek, chin, and Adam's apple.

He Changfeng had never seen Bai Qiu look so enthusiastic, and it was early in the morning, and men were particularly excited. But Bai Qiu was still so entangled in him, a flame rose up in his body, He Changfeng said: "Don't make trouble."

Bai Qiu said: "Why are you back, are things done?" "No, I have to go out in a few days. ." But this time the harvest was great. Everywhere has their special products, they can't be eaten, and they can't be sold if they rot in the ground. Those special fruits and vegetables can't be sold at a good price locally, and they can't be bought in other places.

He initially wanted to collect the things from these fellow villagers and process them into agricultural products. Anyway, he now has dozens of customers, and there are salesmen like Thin Monkey, so it is not a problem to sell the things.

And he did business and found the traffic too inconvenient. He also wants to keep some big cars, and run some transportation back and forth. This needs to go through the above procedures. If he didn't dare to think about it before, but now it opens the door of convenience for him.

Now all kinds of things need to be transported, but the cost of large trucks is high, and there are only a few vehicles, and the supply is in short supply. He wants to keep a few cars for long distances.

He Changfeng has really worked hard these days, sorting out what he saw outside, and going to a few more places in the future. He has been in the real world since he was a child, and it is not difficult for him to go out, but he remembers this little educated youth in his heart. This time, in order to be able to come back, I have been hurrying without sleep.

He went back to Xiaoyanglou and found that Bai Qiu was not there. After a little thought, he knew that it must be on the side of the courtyard. As a result, the little educated youth from the past had already fallen asleep. He Changfeng was extremely tired these days and wanted to sleep, but he couldn't fall asleep when the little educated youth was in his arms.

After finally getting a little sleepy, the little educated youth woke up.

He Changfeng lightly pecked at the corner of his mouth and said, "I agreed to accompany you to your grandma's house for your birthday today."

Bai Qiu heard this and said, "She is not worth your trip back.

" You are worth it." He Changfeng said softly.

Bai Qiu only felt that he was easy to coax, and his heart was overjoyed when he was coaxed. He was a little happy, but he didn't want to be seen by others, so he pressed the corners of his mouth not to turn up, but he didn't know that his bright eyes had betrayed his heart.

He Changfeng chuckled lightly, why is his little educated youth so endearing.

When Bai Qiu heard the laughter of his sweetheart, his cheeks were a little hot. Said: "Let's go at noon. It's still early anyway, so you should sleep for a while."

"Sleep for you?"

Bai Qiu said, "Just sleep." He Changfeng's eyes were full of obvious red blood, so why couldn't he see it? ?

He Changfeng lay beside Bai Qiu and said, "Okay." He pulled Bai Qiu into his arms with a single pull. He hugged his little educated youth, smelled the reassuring smell on him, and fell asleep.

He Changfeng woke up after an hour of sleep.

Bai Qiu was drowsy because of his drowsiness.

He Changfeng couldn't get tired of seeing him. He got up and put on his clothes. He soon heard Bai Qiu say in a hoarse tone, "What time is it?"

He Changfeng said, "It's only nine o'clock, do you sleep a little longer?"

When Bai Qiu sleeps, a strand of hair will curl up on his head. His cheeks were red and his eyes were blank. After sitting on the bed for a while, he gradually woke up. He got up and put on his clothes. When he finished dressing, He Changfeng had already gone out to buy fried dough sticks. Came back soon with fritters and soy milk.

Bai Qiu usually slept just fine, but today, after sleeping a little longer, he yawned. I just feel that if I put him back in bed, I can sleep for another two hours, and I can't bear the warmth of the bed.

Bai Qiu regained his energy after eating breakfast. After changing clothes, he and He Changfeng went to grandma's house to celebrate his birthday.

Bai Qiu glanced at it, He Changfeng actually bought two gold bracelets, Bai Qiu said: "It's so expensive. Keep this at home." Then he said to He Changfeng: "Although you are rich now, you can't mess around. The flowers are confiscated."

He Changfeng said, "Do you like it?"

Bai Qiu said, "Such a good gold bracelet can be worn by Aunt Lan or my mother, but it can't be cheap for her." Besides, his grandmother prided herself on being noble. , I really think of myself as an old ancestor in the past, and it is estimated that she will be tacky after spending so much money. By then, it would be trouble.

He Changfeng rarely saw Bai Qiu like this, he smiled and said, "Okay then, listen to you."

Bai Qiu smiled and said, "You should have listened to me earlier." Bai's old house. From a distance, I saw the uncle and uncle welcoming guests outside.

Seeing Bai Qiu, his uncle felt a little uncomfortable. He didn't look down on He Changfeng before and felt that he met in the countryside, but he actually went back to the capital with him. He must be the kind of person who clings to the powerful. . Come up with a joke. The job that was negotiated for the younger son also fell through, and he was forced to go to such a far place to jump in line to herd the sheep. Although he knew that it was not bad for the two of them, he still felt uncomfortable when he saw it.

On the other hand, Er Bo Bai said with enthusiasm: "Xiao Bai, this is Changfeng, hurry in. Today, I invited the chef of the Imperial Dining Hall to cook in person. Today, I have a good meal." Then he sighed with emotion. A voice: "Xiao Bai has grown up now."

"Good old uncle, good second uncle." Bai Qiu said.

He Changfeng also called after him. This time it was a family dinner, but many people were invited.

As soon as I entered, I saw that those brothers and sisters who were hard to see in the past are now together. Bai Qiu had an average relationship with them, so he took He Changfeng directly to his grandmother's side.

Grandma Bai is an old birthday star today, wearing red very festive clothes, pulling her favorite little grandson to talk. The female family members around her kept making her happy.

Bai Qiu said: "Grandma, happy birthday, I wish grandma a long life like Donghai Bi Nanshan." After that, two futons were placed, and the two of them went over to kneel and worship.

Grandma Bai looked at Bai Qiu with a bit of displeasure in her eyes and said: "You have a lot of face, you don't come to see me during the New Year, do you still have my grandma in your eyes?" His little grandson, Bai Qi, had some schadenfreude in his eyes.

Bai Qiu got up and said to him: "I'm coming during the Chinese New Year. But I can't get out there. You also know that I don't have time to study. Didn't I come to apologize today? You know me in general." Bai Qiu said with a smile.

Everyone present sucked in a breath of cold air. Bai Qiu was too daring to provoke her directly.