Ch117

When Bai Qiu entered the house, the elder brother was there. I heard that the old man was going to be bad, and the neighbors around were also very sad and came to help. Many people are powerful, and if he really fails, he can also give him a ride.

Bai Qiu hurriedly said to Senior Brother and Second Senior Brother, "I talked to Teacher Jin just now, and he came up with a prescription."

The Senior Brother was also a little helpless about the old man's condition. Hearing Bai Qiu say this, he quickly said, "Oh, I Take a look."

Bai Qiu showed them the recipe, and he went to see the old man. When he rescued him with acupuncture before, he was still conscious, but now he has fallen into a coma. The pulse is still there, but very weak.

He Changfeng was still attentively beside him, and used a spoon to moisten his lips.

Bai Qiu felt a little uncomfortable seeing the old man's thin and frail appearance.

Not far away, the senior brother excitedly said: "You can still use this medicine." This prescription directly broke the conventional thinking in his mind, and suddenly he said: "The medicine is boiled first." The

fat man said: "I'll come." At this time, asking him to do something is better than waiting for him to panic.

The three of them are senior brothers, senior brother and Bai Qiu's acupuncture is the best, they will apply needles when the medicinal soup is poured in later.

It was obviously night, but there were more people in the old man's courtyard. I heard that his adopted son's daughter-in-law wanted to come over and make trouble. But before entering the courtyard at all, he was scolded by the people in the courtyard.

The whole room was brightly lit, and there was a strong smell of medicine in the room. Just smelling this smell makes people quasi-faced, and the Chinese medicine tastes bitter and fishy.

Bai Qiu and the others had already poured the second bowl of medicine into it, and acupuncture was also applied to many acupuncture points on his body. Although he hasn't woken up yet, his face is no longer as pale as before, and his pulse has become stronger.

This greatly encouraged the three of their brothers and sisters, and then began to boil the third medicine. When the third medicine was finally poured in, the old man woke up.

"He's awake." Everyone in the room was very excited.

The senior brother gave a pulse diagnosis again, and his eyes also showed surprise. Such a pulse can actually save life, which is amazing.

Then get up. The neighbors around said: "Doctor, how is it?"

"No problem." He pulled out all the acupuncture and moxibustion on the old man's body. He will not die, but the loss of his body needs to be nurtured slowly. .

The people around finally breathed a sigh of relief: "Thank you, doctor."

"This is really good."

"This old man is usually considered a virtuous man. If the doctor did not treat him in time, the consequences would be unimaginable.

" It is necessary to stay here, the senior brother said: "We are going back." Looking at the watch, it is already past one o'clock in the morning, and they have to be on duty tomorrow: "He should be fine here, wait for the morning. You can eat a little porridge, the light is the main thing. Is there anyone to take care of it?"

"It happens that I'm fine, I'll stay and take care of it, or don't worry." It was his chess friend who spoke, and the people in the county were simple and honest. Several expressed that they would take care of them together, for fear that his daughter-in-law would make trouble.

They packed up and prepared to go back. The senior brother saw with his own eyes that Mr. Jin Wenchuan was able to save people after treatment in the air. He had only seen such a powerful person in medicine before, and this personal experience brought him a great deal. shock.

Bai Qiu also ran for a whole day. Although his body was tired, his spirit was still very excited. He went to bed and lay in He Changfeng's arms. Like a cat, he kept rubbing his cheeks against his neck.

He Changfeng didn't sleep either, and a smile formed on the corner of his mouth, "So happy?"

Bai Qiu hummed.

"Since you can't sleep either, why don't we do something else."

Bai Qiuming still has to go to work, how could he be fooling around with him, his cheeks flushed in the dark, and then he said, "No, I fell asleep. ." He closed his eyes.

He Changfeng bowed his head and kissed his own little educated youth. Although they had been together for so long, he would still be so cute.

...

There is no need for him to inquire about the latter, and the patients who come to the clinic every day tell them.

After the old man woke up, he said in front of his neighbors that he would break away from the father-son relationship with his adopted son from today. The son's bone fracture is not serious, and he can only rely on his body to heal himself, which has caused a lot of sins. What's even worse is that there is a lot of uproar here, and the buyers are also coming, holding contracts and asking them to settle accounts.

Their side is also famous this time, and the outpatient volume is even larger. Busy from morning to night almost every day.

Three days later, when they were about to leave work, the three of them were writing medical records when they heard a knock on the door. Bai Qiu glanced at his watch, it was almost seven o'clock, and the outpatient clinic stopped at five o'clock.

He hurriedly opened the door, and it was the old man who came.

When Bai Qiu saw it was him, his eyes were filled with joy, and he said, "Master, why are you here?" The

old man nodded and said, "I came here specially to thank you." A little doctor.

When he saw the old man coming, a hint of surprise flashed in his eyes, and then he said, "Come here, I'll give you a follow-up." The

old man came to thank them, but he didn't expect them to be so enthusiastic about his pulse. .

After seeing it, Senior Brother said: "It's really good, then we need to raise it. You can't be too tired or tired. The diet is mainly light." He said with a smile on his face: "No need to take medicine. That's it." The more products he felt, the more divine Teacher Jin felt.

The old man took out a small box from his arms and said, "This is for you. It's a consultation fee."

"Master, what is this?" Fatty asked curiously.

The old man said, "This is my ancestral recipe for treating eczema." He was really heartbroken by his adopted son. Who would have thought that because of a little money, a child raised by one hand could draw a knife to him, and he had no children and no children in his life, and his body was like this. He also can't really bring the old ancestor's recipe to the grave.

The three of them were shocked and said, "No, this is your baby." The

old man said, "I've already died once, and I have nothing to give up. I don't know any medical skills, so there is such a recipe. I thought about it for several days, this thing can only cure dozens of people in my hands, but in your hands it can save more people. Besides, you still have the grace of saving my life."

Bai Qiu said : "But if your son finds out, it will cause you a lot of trouble." The

old man raised his brows tightly when he mentioned this son, and said, "I plan to go to other provinces and relax. I won't do it in the future. I'm back." Thinking of the nasty white-eyed wolf, I didn't want to stay in this place anymore. "I heard that you are staying here for a year. I came here in secret this time. No one knows, that little beast will not trouble you."

Fatty said: "Master, do you have any money in your hand? ?" Going out is different from staying at home, you can't do anything without money.

The old man reluctantly said, "Yes." In fact, this is a lie. Although he sold some ointments in the county, most of them were attached to the son of the white-eyed wolf, and he married him a wife, and he had no money at all. However, he was disheartened, and when he saw the old house, he felt that his heart was blocked, and he wanted to leave now, without thinking about the money issue at all.

Bai Qiu thought for a while and said, "I have a brother who runs a factory. How about selling this prescription to him and asking him to give you some money. In the future, he will go back to Beijing to open a pharmaceutical factory so that more people can use it. This ointment."

Fatty said, "Yes, you've seen it before, the one who kicked your son to the ground." The

old man remembered this offspring, if He Changfeng had not responded quickly, he would have kicked him. He was probably already dead.

The old man was stubborn and didn't like to owe favors, so he said, "The recipe is given to you, you can use it however you want." The doctor who can save lives and help the wounded is always more reliable than his son with barbecued pork.

The old man said: "I have already bought the tickets for tonight."

Bai Qiu said, "What time is it?"

"Eight o'clock." The old man said.

"Then let's send it to you." Bai Qiu said.

The old man's heart warmed and he almost burst into tears. He felt quite desolate when he left the city alone. I didn't expect to come, and they would be able to give them a ride. Said: "Then I'll trouble you."

Bai Qiu brought him to the car, until the train whistle and the car started slowly.

Fatty said: "I just stuffed twenty dollars in his pocket."

The senior brother was surprised: "Let's go for one." He also stuffed more than twenty dollars. It was given to him when he helped him into the car.

Fatty then said, "Xiao Bai, how much did you pay?" Among them, Xiao Bai was the most tender-hearted.

Bai Qiu said, "Four hundred." Fortunately, he had the habit of carrying money. Almost all the money was given to him. A prescription is a piece of paper. People have been doing it for so long, and the recipe is in my heart. With this money, I can settle down first, and then go back to my old business.

That night, they went back and told He Changfeng about it. He Changfeng said: "You can be considered good people and have good rewards."

Fatty said: "We didn't even think about repaying." Said: "His son is really stealing chickens without losing rice. He is still in the health center now. As for recuperating, I heard that the hospitalization fee has not been paid yet, and the health center is going to expel people. Now that his father is gone, he is still facing a breach of contract, which is really a chicken-and-egg attack." His son is so unremarkable, it is especially pleasant to say.

He Changfeng said, "Don't you still have a house?"

"The house was sold to the neighbors at a cheap price." They said when they sent the old man to the station, Fatty likes such ruthless people.

He Changfeng nodded: "It seems that it really hurt people."

Bai Qiu said: "Don't mention this, are you interested in setting up a pharmaceutical factory? We three technology shares."

He Changfeng is now addicted to making money. Not afraid of trouble and toss at all, the other party is going to fight because of this recipe, it must be a good thing. His eyes lit up and said, "Okay, we'll start planning this when we get back to Beijing."

After their traditional Chinese medicine became popular, they were busy every day, and in a blink of an eye it was time to leave. Still a little reluctant.

The number of patients they have this year is too large, and they have written three super-thick books for medical cases. This year is worth three years to others. Go back and learn more.

Bai Qiu felt that this year had gone by very quickly, and He Changfeng had been with him all the time. When he left, his factory had already started work, so Shuanzi was here to preside over, and the people who were with him at the time could now be on their own. You don't have to keep following.

Bai Qiu returned to the capital, and first went back to school to report their work. Their achievements this year were remarkable. When they left, the clinic even sent a long letter of commendation to thank them for their medical school training.

The school knew that they had worked hard, and specially gave them a long vacation of half a month.

When Bai Qiu got home, he called his father to report: "Tomorrow I'll go back to see you with Changfeng."

Bai Mengju said, "You all come back today, your mother and brother are back, they miss you."

"Ah? "Bai Qiu was a little unbelievable at first, and then burst into surprise.

"It's been more than ten days since I came back, and I didn't specifically inform you that you were busy. Since you have already returned to the capital, come back." Bai Mengju said.

Bai Qiu's heartbeat quickened, he grabbed the receiver and said heavily, "Yeah."

He hung up the phone and saw He Changfeng enter the room. He Changfeng saw Bai Qiu and leaned over to hug him and said, "What's the matter, I'm so happy. ?"

Bai Qiu said, "My mother and brother are back."

He Changfeng said, "Then when will we go?"

"Immediately." Bai Qiu said.

He Changfeng looked at his little educated youth who cheered and said with a little more smile in his eyes: "Okay."

"..."