Chapter 4

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 4: Entertainment Reality Show 4
The Best Male God Chapter 4: Entertainment Reality Show 4
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Now that I have such an idea, the program team is very supportive. I originally arranged a lot of tasks for two children. Now I see that the two children have such an idea, but I think Zhou Zekai's wild imagination It was really good, so after a brief communication with Zhou Zekai, the program team began to follow Zhou Zekai's process.

After eating at noon, Zhou Zekai and Tang Bingyu went into the mountain under the leadership of Yang Fangfang! That's right! Yang Fangfang's parents now rely on collecting some mushrooms in the mountains or selling them for life after they have been dried. Yang Fangfang also follows his parents to pick mushrooms on the mountain on weekdays, so the road map for climbing up the mountain is still clear.

Put on the youngest Yang Le, the four of them went up the mountain. The staff also followed. The mountain road here is very rugged, but fortunately it has been a long time since the last rain. Although the mountain road is rugged, it can still walk up. endure.

Everyone deliberately sprayed mosquito-resistant toilet water before coming. Tang Bingyu and Zhou Zekai also carried bamboo baskets on their backs and planned to help pick mushrooms later.

Along the way, this dense jungle brought a great shock to Tang Bingyu. She used to go to the scenic area with her parents. The grass there was also artificially constructed. This wild environment was the first time for Tang Bingyu. When I saw it, there were numbers I didn't know everywhere. The scattered stones and grass under her feet made her dare not take it lightly at every step.

It is reasonable to say that it is autumn now, and there should be no mushrooms growing in the forest, but the woods on the side of Ming'an Village are large and dense, so the cycle of mushroom growth has grown a lot, from the beginning of summer to the rapid winter. Deep forests are full of a variety of fungi.

Although Zhou Zekai knows many types of mushrooms, just seeing so many mushrooms, there are still some big heads. Some mushrooms grow on tree roots, and some are on flat ground. Brightly colored mushrooms are poisonous and the color is relatively ordinary. What people can eat.

"Like this, it's what we can eat and pick."

Yang Fangfang explained with the mushrooms in her hand. She did not know the official names of the mushrooms. She only knew those that could be picked and sold, and which ones could be eaten by herself. After picking the mushrooms, she explained to Zhou Zekai and Tang Bingyu.

The two nodded, and then they looked for mushrooms in the jungle seriously. They were both mushroom pickers for the first time. The forest was very humid and even cold, but thankfully they were not too thin. , The cameraman on the side recorded the two men picking mushrooms ...

Tang Bingyu never thought about such a life. At this moment, he was very interested in mushroom picking. He kept looking for new mushrooms to pick, and soon saw mushrooms growing under a tree trunk, and then he planned to pass by. Who knows that one accidentally, the leaves of the tree stepping on her feet slipped, and she immediately twisted her feet to the side.

Zhou Zekai and the camera master discovered her situation as soon as possible, and ran quickly, Zhou Zekai was a little worried.

"All right?"

While slowly pulling people up, while watching Tang Bingyu's situation, Tang Bingyu almost fell into tears at this time. Seeing Zhou Zekai's concerned appearance, he was very wronged.

"The feet seem to twist, it hurts ..."

Speaking of a sore nose, there are suddenly some people who want to be at home. If she didn't want to be a star, the family would not let her come to such a place. Now she has twisted her feet ...