Chapter 151-160

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 151: Learn the aesthetics of God you do not understand 14
The Best Male God Chapter 151: Learn the aesthetics of God you do not understand 14
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Zhou Zekai successfully stayed at the Hu family for reasons of saving the hero with his heroes, and received extraordinary treatment from the Hu family. After all, it was a sickness. Mother Hu and Father Hu took care of him, and the rooms were specially cleaned up. He also took out the quilt before Hu Tingxuan to Zhou Zekai, and Hu Tingxuan didn't have the kind of nervousness that his boyfriend came to his own house. It may be because Zhou Zekai was injured, all these tensions were gone.

In the evening, Hu's mother gave Zhou Zekai analgesics again, which made Zhou Zekai go to sleep. At this moment, Hu's father and Hu's mother finally had the opportunity to ask their own girl what was going on.

"Axuan, what relationship do you have with the classmate Zhou inside, do you still use your mother to say?"

Looking at her daughter, Hu's mother didn't know what kind of mood she should have. In a blink of an eye, her daughter was too big, and she was in a relationship. This feeling was really wonderful.

Hu's father also looked at Hu Tingxuan, and he was afraid that what he wanted to say was that his daughter was unhappy, so he could only look at his daughter in secret and see what his daughter said.

When Hu Tingxuan heard her mother's words, she knew what happened to Zhou Zekai, and her parents must have known it, so she nodded.

"We are together now."

Without any concealment or deception, Hu Tingxuan spoke so clearly about her relationship with Zhou Zekai. She was not a person who likes to conceal. After telling this matter, Hu and her Hu mother was pleased that her daughter had not lied to them, and she felt that her daughter was so righteous and in a strange mood.

"Since this is the case, the parents will not say anything. You are already so old. You should know how to protect yourself. However, as a classmate, you always tell your parents?"

Hu Fu and Hu Mu have already discussed it. The daughter loves this matter early, and loves early. It doesn't affect other things. As long as he is not cheated, Zhou Zekai is a good boy. He should not lie to his own girl. So what you need to know is still something to understand.

"Well, he's Zhou Zekai. Didn't I tell my parents before? One of our school has never been the number one learner as soon as he entered the school. It is him, and the Mathematical Olympiad is also very good."

Speaking of Zhou Zekai at this moment, Hu Tingxuan was a little more proud of her heart. Before, she didn't feel anything, but now, telling her parents that when she saw the surprised expression on her parents' face, Hu Tingxuan was a bit proud. Already.

It's really a pleasure to be liked by such an excellent person.

Hu Hu and Hu naturally knew Zhou Zekai, but it ’s only been a long time that they forgot their name. Now when they hear that is the student who took the first place all day, they immediately respond, and the instant opinion on Zhou Zekai is better. After asking a few things one after another, I was relieved a lot, and found that Zhou Zekai was still a good boy, and she often took her daughter home. If it weren't for this, the daughter might be bullied this time.

This question was asked in the early hours of the morning, and was originally intended to sleep, but it turned out that the outside door rang. In the past, it turned out that it was Shao Yongming who went to the police station, and he came back overnight.

Open the door and let the younger brother come in. Hu mother looked at his younger brother and didn't look very good, he asked.

"How's it? Has the application been investigated? Who wants to hurt us Axuan?"