361-370: Ferocious Mermaid

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 361: Ferocious Mermaid 5
The Best Male God Chapter 361: Ferocious Mermaid 5
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Zhou Zekai didn't know that the desperate researcher had figured out the estrus period of the mermaid, and miscalculated the estrus period, which led to the truth of many human deaths. For him, the estrus period is actually just to find someone to spend it.

Most mermaids' estrus is not all on the body, they will use sound to induce people they like. Generally speaking, this process takes about half a month to a month. One day broke through the ground, really got this person, and began to switch to the other side during the blending.

Mermaids are cruel creatures. They have their own mode of survival. At the same time, they also follow such rules. After the estrus period, the mermaid will only have another relationship with the mermaid or human who once had a relationship. The situation like Fang Yating was abnormal from the beginning, and rarely happened in mermaids.

Zhou Zekai knew that the biggest reason for the incident was that the drugs from the scientific researchers were damaged, and those drugs lost the minds of the mermaids, leaving them with only physiological behaviors, so that mermaids were born.

Just like human beings, the world of mermaids is just as cruel, and only through much suffering can they gain more power.

Zhou Zekai sings every day to let Fang Yating accept herself. For a human being, it is really difficult for her to accept a mermaid as her target, but as long as she accepts the inheritance of the mermaid, everything will be all right.

As the day gets closer and closer to July, the riots of these seven mermaids in the laboratory are getting more and more intense. Zhou Zekai can clearly feel the unbelievable breath of several other mermaids. They I can't wait to be with someone I like, but now ... it's not the time.

After pacifying these people, Zhou Zekai knew that on July 5th, the inspection would be re-examined, that is, a good time for them to operate, and after entering July, the mermaid rescuers have entered the laboratory. Definitely able to protect them mermaids.

Zhou Zekai is still relatively powerful among mermaids, so other people and nature are willing to listen obediently, although the estrus period has made them impatient.

On July 1st, Fang Yating and her supervisor received the latest biological researcher Dr. Bai Shijiabai, Dr. Duan Yilun, and Dr. Wei Xueying, who was finally selected as an assistant this time, that is, Wei Xueying's sister, God knows, when Wei Xueying saw his sister, he almost did not go crazy.

After welcoming the new researchers, Wei Xuezhen finally couldn't help pulling Wei Xueying aside and asked in a low voice.

"I said, I won't let you come! If you come, who will take care of your mother? Or did they force you to come over?"

The brothers Wei Xueying and Wei Xueying both have high talents in biology. Otherwise, Xue Xuewei would not be selected into this laboratory. Now when I see my younger sister, thinking about her mother outside, Wei Xuezheng is nervous.

And after hearing this, Wei Xueying's eyes circled red, and then tears fell down, dragging her brother's sleeve, so many days of grievances, finally crying.

"Brother ... Mom, mom she's gone ..."

She cried as she spoke, leaving her only one brother and a relative, leaving Wei Xueying very uncomfortable, and Wei Xueying who heard the words stayed in the spot for a while and then couldn't give up.

"No, the doctor said everything was fine before I came ..."

Otherwise, Wei Xuezheng would not come here, although it was still for the mother to make up the surgery fee.