501-510: 208 Ways to Chase Stars

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 501: Raising a child as a husband 8
The Best Male God Chapter 501: Raising a child as a husband 8
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"But your classmates told us that you did not return to the rental house, and you did not return until the next morning."

The female police officer does not appreciate Xia Xinyue's stubborn resistance. After all, with the witnesses and physical evidence present, Xia Xinyue may only be able to escape legal sanctions by one percent. She is now trying to restore case.

"In addition, we monitored you to see that you were close to Bai Sichun, who was carrying the child at that time. Later, you were also shown in the camera. Xia Xinyue, now our police station has the evidence of your crime, and I hope you will come true.

It was only because one's selfish desires had taken away the children of others, and it was still ten years that Xia Xinyue's behavior was really annoying.

Xia Xinyue did not expect that the playground at the time was even monitored, and her heart was a little flustered, and her hands on her thighs were a little nervous, but she still said.

"I don't have to say it anymore, Akai is my child, and I am Akai's mother. Why do you say he is someone else's child!"

Finally he could not hold back the complaint, which made the female police officer startled and laughed.

"Xia Xinyue, I didn't say anything about your son Zhou Zekai. You are not doing it yourself now! I tell you that you took away five-year-old Zhou Zekai in the playground and secretly brought Zhou Zekai to no surveillance. Inside the small hotel without an ID card, I asked for leave from the school, rented a house outside, and closed Zhou Zekai for a year and a half. Is that true? "

When investigating these overnight, the people at the police station were really taken aback by the madness of this woman. The case originally occurred in a densely populated place, and it was impossible for everyone to buy tickets with their ID cards. The investigation is very difficult. The daily traffic of an amusement park is completely unthinkable by normal people. Even if the fuzzy monitoring at that time saw Zhou Zekai being taken away, he could not find anyone at all, but there were It is different with witnesses.

Zhou Zekai said that he had a fever when he was a child, and also mentioned that he went to a large hospital when he had a fever, and almost got pneumonia. In this case, the information can be investigated at the hospital, and it turns out that when Zhou Zekai was six years old, He had a fever, because he was prevented from being traced by the police, Xia Xinyue didn't even dare to take him to see a doctor. He had been struggling to almost turn Zhou Zekai into pneumonia before going to the hospital, and he still asked for help. Xia Xinyue was not cautious enough, leaving Zhou Zekai's name in the hospital.

The six-year-old had a fever that almost became pneumonia and was hospitalized for several days. After this range was narrowed down, it was very easy to query, so after a quick investigation, I naturally learned who the woman who took Zhou Zekai to see the doctor was That woman was the landlord who rented Xia Xinyue. She always thought that Zhou Zekai was the illegitimate son of Xia Xinyue. She also provided information that Zhou Zekai was detained from five to six and a half.

Six-and-a-half years is a turning point for Zhou Zekai, also because Xia Xinyue graduated. After graduation, Xia Xinyue took Zhou Zekai to another city to start again, and found a new job. This gradually began to bring Zhou Zekai to other people. People also changed places constantly, so no one found Zhou Zekai was deceived, not to mention that Zhou Zekai had a fever when he was six years old. He thought that Xia Xinyue was good to him and he was a real mother.

In this way, everything can be explained, but this woman's approach still makes everyone who sees the case disgusting.

"I do not know what you're talking about."