Chapter 23

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 23: Tomorrow V ~
The Best Male God Chapter 23: Tomorrow V ~
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Chen Ye ’s agent, Zhou Zhou, received a phone call from the company ’s boss. It was very unexpected. After all, Chen Ye ’s movie is now being shot in secret, and it ’s absolutely impossible to leave the group. However, his president has called. Sister Zhou naturally has to deal with it immediately.

After Chen Ye finished filming this scene, she hurriedly wiped Chen Ye in the past. Although it was the weather in August, Chen Ye was wearing a thick costume. She played the imperial concubine in the movie, so her makeup was more delicate. No, the jewelry on the head took three hours for the makeup artist to get up. Even if it was already at night, it was still hot, and Chen Xiang's face was already sweating. Chen Chen's assistant also helped to organize the skirt.

When the celebrities are like this, they are not as comfortable as those fans think. In many cases, the celebrities need to work hard, which is more than dozens of times more than ordinary people. It is because of this that they can be among the fans. Went to the throne with support.

Chen Ye is the kind of director's favorite actress. She won't complain about the poor condition of the crew in the crew. She always plays her role seriously every time, even more often than the director's requirements. Never She has played big names in the crew, so many film directors like to use Chen Ye. As long as she is a peerless beauty, she is almost always used by Chen Ye. Her beauty is like a jade, but it is passed on.

"It's too hot today." Chen Ye fanned himself with one hand. Although he didn't have much coolness, he was still waving his hand. This kind of drama is still relatively easy. If you need to make a noon scene, then you will die. !!

"It's really too hot today. I'm afraid it's 38 degrees. Alas, the president called to say that there is something for us to hurry to the company. You and I will go to Director Wang and tell me later. Just take a leave, and I don't know what the president's urgent matter is. "

Sister Zhou saw that Chen Ye was distressed, so she hurriedly told the president's affairs, which was just the right opportunity. Let Chen Ye take a break.

"The president is looking for me?" Somewhat surprised, Chen Ye had a very good relationship with the president of Xingkong. In the past, Xingkong had changed his current president, and only then he became popular with Chen Ye, so Chen Ye was very grateful to the president.

"Well, there should be something important, otherwise it won't let us go back to the company to discuss it."

For a while and a half, I couldn't guess what was going on. After seeing Chen Suan's sweat on Sister Zhou's face, she took Chen Zhe to Wang Dao.

Dao Wang was watching the performance inside through the camera. He was very satisfied with Chen Yun's performance. The smile on his face couldn't be hidden when he saw them over.

"Well, come and see, what you look like, really is the imperial concubine that made the king all over the country! I think fans will love it!"

Chen Ye went over to look at the screen, an imperial imperial concubine smiled sweetly, holding the Luo fan in her hand to incite gently, then raised her lips to pour a glass of wine, and then drank slowly, such a beauty Son, it is indeed a new height. Chen Ye feels that his performance this time is still relatively good.

"Wang Dao, you can do it. I, but I'm never afraid of re-shooting."

He was also joking with Wang Dao, and Chen Ye could see that Wang Dao was very satisfied.

"You girl, who doesn't know you are a model worker? Your movie trophies are real, but I dare not bully you.

Wang Dao watched the filming tonight very smoothly. Naturally, he was in a very happy mood and joked with Chen Ye. Sister Zhou on the side saw Wang Dao so happy, and took the opportunity to talk about leave. come out.