331-340: Husband is Only Sticky Ghost

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 331: Husband is only sticky ghost 2
The Best Male God Chapter 331: Husband is only sticky ghost 2
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Gu Xiangjun didn't know that his grandmother had sold himself to someone else. This other person was still a ghost. After asking for leave from the company, he hurried back to his hometown. Ye Zhenzhen, who had wanted to bridge the brothers, was a little speechless. I plan to wait until Gu Xiangjun comes back.

The place where Goddess Gu lives now is a shop. This shop sells things like paper people who use graves. It looks a bit wicked, but Lin Jun around knows that Goddess Gu is a good person, and she is really capable, so The relationship between the neighbors is very good. This time when I saw someone coming home, I thought that Gu Shenpo had a big business. As a result, Gu Gu didn't even say hello to other people these days. It seemed that she was waiting.

Today, Zhou Zekai's tablet has been placed in Gu Shenpo's shop, which is worshipped by the best scented candles. She believes that the ghost with golden light is the nobleman who hits her granddaughter, as long as he can form with this person Marital relationship, then this person will definitely protect the granddaughter's health.

Gu Shenpo said a lot to her granddaughter, but the only thing that concealed Gu Xiangjun was that Gu Xiangjun would be trapped in the peach blossoms and died insulting.

If this number cannot be broken, then the granddaughter would not be able to live for twenty-six years old!

Therefore, even if the granddaughter and the ghost are to become a close kin, Gu Shenpo is doing her best for her life!

Soon, in the prayers of Gu Shenpo, Gu Xiangjun returned to his shop in his hometown. As soon as he entered the door, he saw his grandmother kneeling under a tablet, burning incense religiously, and could not help but take a closer look. This string of words actually surprised Gu Xiangjun.

Grandma even started to bow down to worship the other dead.

"grandmother?"

After seeing that Grandma had done everything, Gu Xiangjun then spoke, and let the goddess Gu kneeling there turn her head to look at her granddaughter, and there was a smile on her face.

"You're back, just come back."

At this moment, there was a gust of wind suddenly outside. It turned out to be a bit chilly this summer. The brass bell hanging inside the room started to jingle. It turned out that Gu Shenpo had a smile on her face and turned to look at the tablet. , I did not expect this kind of kinda.

Before that, she made an appointment with this woman. After the granddaughter returned, if he saw the granddaughter, he would ring the bell. If he didn't see it, he would not shake. Now it seems that this is indeed the nobleman who the granddaughter hit. The nobleman also liked his granddaughter.

"How could it be windy? But it's cool, grandma, is there anything at home? You don't tell me on the phone, now I'm all back, you should always tell me?"

Holding her grandmother's arm, Gu Xiangjun was coquettish. She listened to her grandmother since she was a child. The children around her felt that she was a bit of a grandmother in the profession of grandma. She always asks her grandmother whether there are ghosts in this world. Grandma always smiles and says that there are believes, and there are no believers.

When he grew up, he witnessed the magic of science. Gu Xiangjun felt that the so-called approach was to buy a peace of mind. In fact, this world is still a scientific world. How can there be such unscientific things like ghosts?

"Okay, now that you're back, I won't hide it from you either. Let's go in and say."

He closed the door of his house and pulled the granddaughter to the inner room. Then God Mother Gu changed her solemn expression and looked at her granddaughter and said.