Chapter 211-220

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 211: Want to get married? 16
The Best Male God Chapter 211: Want to get married? 16
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In the morning, news about Zhou Zekai and Zhou Zekai's fiancee had made headlines. When it was noon, when Zhou Zekai's car stopped at the gate of Jinghua University again, everyone understood that this national husband was really moving! Have you ever seen a man so attentive to a woman?

Hao Shiqi and Ruan Jiani also felt that Zhou Zekai was very attentive to Zhen Linjing, took Zhen Linjing into the car, and left the date for the unmarried couple who had just been engaged.

After all, things like light bulbs only need to be done once. If there are more times, it is really boring.

After seeing the car go, Ruan Jiani said with a little apprehension.

"Fortunately, Hu Xueke didn't come to class today. Otherwise, if she saw Zhou Zekai, I'd like to post it immediately!"

Ruan Jiani was awful to speak, and Hao Shiqi nodded aside, she felt thankful. Hu Xueke had been asking about Zhou Zekai's news before, and she thought about Zhou Zekai through Zhen Linjing, which was enough to annoy her, not to mention that the other party had had The lesson learned, when Huo Shiqi's fiance came to the bedroom before, Hu Xueke didn't know where to get his phone number, and then he kept texting with her fiance, but Hao Qiqi's fiance was a sweetheart, and the relationship was very good. After that, she also reminded Hao Shiqi to pay attention to this woman. Since then, Hao Shiqi has no good impression of Hu Xueke.

"Let's go too, she will ask us again when she sees us."

Although Hao Shiqi and Ruan Jiani have a phone call from Zhou Zekai, this is a good friend's boyfriend. Even if there is a phone call, it ca n't be called casually. Unless you really ca n't find Zhen Linjing, you will call someone 's fiance. phone.

Girlfriends are the closest distance, and the distance most likely to make mistakes. Hao Shiqi and Ruan Jiani are often very sensible and can maintain this relationship perfectly.

Here, Zhou Zekai didn't know that someone was following him. He drove Zhen Linjing to the last private restaurant and booked a seat in advance. After entering, he went all the way to the box.

After the two sat down, the dishes were served. Zhen Lin Jing had texted her that she liked to eat them, and they were all prepared in advance.

"My grandfather said let me thank you, and said that the painting you sent him, he liked it very much."

While eating and talking, Zhen Linjing suddenly thought of his grandfather's explanation, and said gratefully to Zhou Zekai.

She had already heard from parents about the engagement. The Zhou family was really sincere. Let 's not say that the bracelet that Mom Zhou wore directly to her at that time was invaluable. The money for the engagement alone was 999. Nine thousand nine hundred and ninety-nine, which means long-lasting meaning, in addition to various jewellery and gold jewelry, and high-end dress companies that need to be customized later, or other things, are very elegant, Zhen The family is very satisfied, and Zhen Linjing is also very grateful.

But the most expensive of them is a painting of Tang Bohu sent by Zhou Zekai 's grandfather on behalf of Zhou Zekai. His grandfather is a painting fanatic. His favorite thing in this life is painting, which is very researched. After getting this painting, it 's called One put it down, and after a while inquiring, I found out that this Tang Bohu's "Creek and Mountain Hidden Picture" was auctioned by Zhou Zekai at a foreign auction site two months ago, and it actually cost 800 million!

Any antiques, paintings, or paintings that have been taken abroad will have a certain increase in value, not to mention the kind of place in the auction house. This painting of Tang Bohu photographed by Zhou Zekai is at an overseas auction house. Those with Tang Bohu's paintings in his hands were all in his own private collection. At most, they were taken out and played for a few minutes. It was absolutely impossible to put them on the auction. After knowing this value, Zhen Linjing was absolutely flattered.