311-320

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 311: Educated Youth and Farmer Girls 10
The Best Male God Chapter 311: Educated Youth and Farmer Girls 10
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Mayor Yang Cun was frightened when he heard this. Who is this? Still like her daughter but don't plan to get married? Isn't this hooligan? Moreover, her daughter is about to be nineteen years old, and she is getting older, and the rumors and rumors in the village will become more and more. What should I do?

At a glance, Mr. Yang's face turned black, Zhou Zekai knew that Mr. Yang was angry, and then he said.

"Uncle Yang, I'm not saying that I won't get married in the future. I just want to go to the village alone and have nothing. If I really marry Yuehua, it will also delay Yuehua. I am unhappy with Yang. I am doing it recently. When the bike is ready, please ask Uncle Yang to take me to the town and sell the bike. After selling it, I can also take out some money to build a house. If Uncle Yang is not at ease, I can get engaged with Yuehua first As for getting married, you can wait until I have my own house before getting married. What do you think? "

Zhou Zekai believes that marriage must have a home. For a woman, a house equals a home. Zhou Zekai actually agrees with such a theory. Otherwise, why are you married now? Will you live with Uncle Yang after they get married? How embarrassing?

In short, Zhou Zekai didn't want to get married so early, but Yang Yuehua is indeed a good girl. He doesn't mind putting the plan ahead for this little girl.

"Will you make a bicycle?" Yang Cun has been to the city, and naturally he has seen this bicycle. Bicycles are a precious thing these years, that is, money is not available. Bicycle tickets are available in the market. Tickets can buy a bicycle, and the money is useless. If Zhou Zekai can really make this bicycle, I am afraid that there are many rich households in the city rushing for it! Those rich people don't take money as money at all.

In addition, he felt once again that he hadn't looked away. Zhou Zekai in front of him really was a good guy. He knew that getting married, getting married, and also had a house to get married, so he secretly agreed to this matter.

"Well, I just started to do it at Uncle Zhang's side, and it should be assembled in less than a week. I still have to trouble Uncle Yang, and sell it to Uncle Zhang, Uncle Yang, and me five. "

Zhou Zekai never liked standing by people cheaply, and he wouldn't do it at this time, but the village chief Yang frowned.

"You said that to Zhang Shun?"

"Um." Zhou Zekai nodded.

"You! What else? It's all yours! Zhang Shun even opened this mouth? What you asked him to do for you, you gave food stamps, and I gave you Make up some, this stink boy! If you dare to collect your money! See if I smash his door! "

At this moment, Zhou Zekai understood why the things he needed were done so quickly. It turned out that the chief Yang Cun stood behind his back, warming his heart and laughing.

"Uncle Yang, all listen to you."

This remark made Yang Cun's heart a joy, and patted Zhou Zekai's shoulder.

"Zekai, I know that you are a good child and a planned child. The uncle also supports you. You can leave marriage alone. After the bicycle is handled, let's get engaged. How about it? When we get engaged, Anytime you want to get married. "

Trusting Zhou Zekai's appearance makes Zhou Zekai even more comfortable, nodding his head, and his smile on his face is even more.

"Uncle Yang, rest assured, I will be good to Yuehua!"