613-622: My Family is Big Brother

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 613: My family is big brother 1
The Best Male God Chapter 613: My family is big brother 1
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
What was it like sitting in the class of high school again?

Zhou Zekai can tell you how you feel.

Zhou Zekai, who returned to consciousness again, found that he had returned to the high school again. In this young body, Zhou Zekai saw infinite possibilities. What should I say? It's good to be young! He is only 16 years old this year! I just entered high school, and I still ranked first in the school.

As a school tyrant, Zhou Zekai enjoys this feeling. Of course, the most important thing is that Zhou Zekai thinks that if he wants to do a lot of things in his identity, it is very simple.

At the end of the class, he turned around with a ballpoint pen in his hand. Zhou Zekai was thinking about his three family members. The strange family seemed to be incompatible with himself.

It stands to reason that Zhou Zekai's ability to marry such achievements should be inseparable from his family. His family, even if it is not the rich and wealthy family, should also be a high-intellectual family. Results.

But the fact is often the opposite. The family of Zhou Zekai is a pain and a drag to the former wisher.

Hmm ... what do you say?

This is due to the fact that the elder brother is a gangster on the road, the elder sister is an old man, and the younger brother who is one year younger than himself has mixed social relations ...

That's right, Zhou Zekai is in such a family, and with such achievements, he seems incompatible with this family.

While Zhou Zekai was sorting out her memories, a person came quietly, stood in front of Zhou Zekai, and said nervously.

"Student Zhou, I, I beg you to let your brother not bother me, please? He, he didn't mean it ..."

Looking up, Zhou Zekai then clearly saw who this person was, and it turned out to be the most beautiful little girl in their class, as well as the representative of Chinese class Zhang Mengmeng. At this time, she begged to look at Zhou Zekai with a pitiful appearance.

"I don't understand what you're talking about, classmate Zhang Mengmeng."

Some of the classmates around came to see it, but Zhou Zekai was still expressionless. Many times, he would not have too much contact with the people in the class. In the eyes of the classmates, the first place in the school is the world's coldest existence. You Don't talk to him, don't want to hear Zhou Zekai say a word.

Zhang Mengmeng looked almost expressionless on the opposite side, and was almost scared to cry. Thinking of her brother's plea for himself, she gritted her teeth and said.

"My brother really doesn't have any ambiguous relationship with Xiaoxiao in class three. Last time, my brother took her to school only because Xiaoxiao's bicycle broke down. There is really no other relationship. Classmate Zhou, you let your brother Will you let my brother go? "

She was holding the skirt in her hands, and she looked scared. She didn't dare to look at Zhou Zekai.

And Zhou Zekai's eyes glanced at the person in front of him, but he was still expressionless, but the people around him even relieved his breathing a lot, and he was afraid that Zhou Zekai was angry.

Hmm ... I have to mention one thing here, that is, Zhou Zekai is not very satisfied with his looks this time, the whole person looks very fierce, the skin is that natural bronze, although very handsome, but It gives people an indescribable sense of oppression, plus everyone knows that Zhou Zekai's family is naturally more afraid.