681-690: Behind The Scenes is a Man

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 681: Say yes to love 9
The Best Male God Chapter 681: Say yes to love 9
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When Zhou Yating became pregnant, she almost dropped a bomb on the Zhou family. Everyone who was bombed was very happy. Before that, the couple and the couple had promised that Zhou Zekai would not talk about Zhou Zekai for the time being. After all, although this test It's pregnant, but if you really go to the hospital for a checkup, it will take three months for the baby in your stomach. Otherwise, wouldn't it be great if there were no children?

Generally speaking, within three months of pregnancy, no one else can be told. Relatives are okay. Jiang Haoxuan called the family to inform him, but it was not expected that it was ten o’clock. Jiang Haoxuan ’s parents came. Jiang Haoxuan His mother even held Zhou Yating's praise for a while, and secretly asked Jiang Haoxuan that she was her own child, smiling like a chrysanthemum.

Father Jiang is the same. I heard that my daughter-in-law is pregnant. I am also happy. I know the condition of my son, but outsiders do n’t know. Now I know from my son that my daughter-in-law is pregnant with her grandchildren. This is a joy!

Zhou Zekai said that he dreamed of his twin sister giving birth to twins while he was hot, which made the family boast again. I felt that Zhou Yating's pregnancy was also a blessing brought by Zhou Zekai's child. So the Jiang family was so happy that everyone sent out Red envelope, Zhou Zekai has a big red envelope.

In the afternoon, Zhou Yating was taken away by the Jiang family. Because the daughter-in-law was pregnant, the Jiang family was nervous. After all, it was an elderly mother. Now she is pregnant. It is anxious to hold Zhou Yating as the queen and make the Zhou family happy. very.

Zhou Zekai's uncle and aunt were also very happy. The aunt even had red eyes. She was very worried about this daughter's affairs, but she didn't know that she had been followed by Zhou Zekai.

In the afternoon, everyone else was busy. Zhou Zekai and Auntie were eating dim sum together. It was the aunt's favorite red bean paste, and Zhou Zekai's favorite.

"A Kai, is it delicious?"

Today, the auntie Zhou Zekai laughed all day, happy to bloom, and her daughter's pregnancy made her happy.

"It's delicious, thank you Auntie." Zhou Zekai agreed with a smile, and his eyes were on the auntie secretly.

I have to say that these female members of the Zhou family are very well maintained. Although the uncle is now fifty-six years old, she still looks about forty years old. The whole person is full of femininity, and her head is white. Not much hair.

Auntie had only two daughters in her life. The elder sister was born early, so she hurt her body. After a few years, she gave birth to a second sister. After that, she never gave birth to a man and a woman. Auntie is actually not suitable for pregnancy at this age. Zhou Zekai is a bit tangled. He doesn't know if she would like a child if she has the opportunity to choose.

how to say? The elder sister is almost forty years old, and she is considered an old mother. The aunt is so well maintained and her physical condition is very good. With his birth son Dan, there is no problem in having a child, just do n’t know if her aunt will not be able to wipe this face. ...

After all, a person who is almost sixty years old, if you are pregnant again, you do n’t talk about physical problems, you say psychologically, it must be a little stressful.

The auntie Zhou Zekai did n’t know what Zhou Zekai was thinking. She was so happy to see Zhou Zekai eating. Although she did n’t have a son, she also saw the younger brother ’s son as a child. .