630-640: In The Last Days, It Just Doesn't Come

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 630: In the last days it just doesn't come 1
The Best Male God Chapter 630: In the last days it just doesn't come 1
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
How does it feel to return to the world of peace from the last days?

When Xie Yifei woke up from the bed in the dormitory and looked at the roommate who was writing the dissertation, the whole person was embarrassed, thinking that even if he had given everything, the end was devoured by those disgusting zombies. It fell down, and the feeling of being bitten by the body gradually penetrated into the bone marrow, making her eyes look a little crazy.

Ding Waner on the side glanced at Xie Yifei and did not speak. She had a bad relationship with Xie Yifei, so she just ignored her.

The person who is writing the dissertation is Huang Yaxin, the real learner in their bedroom. As a learner, she spends all her time studying, leaving nothing to know about what happened in the bedroom, although she heard Xie Yifei's collapse. Crying, but did not bother to thank Xie Yifei, and continued to write thesis.

At this time, the door of the bedroom was pushed open, and Meng Yahui, the most beautiful girl in the bedroom, came in. It was also the only rich second-generation Bai Fumei in the bedroom who really danced long sleeves.

"Yi Fei? Your boyfriend is waiting for you below." Meng Yahui got along well with the three people in the bedroom. At this time, when he entered the door, he said about Xie Yifei, which made Ding Waner glance at Xie Yifei, his eyes flashed. A touch of envy.

But Xie Yifei, who was crying on the bed, heard the voice of Meng Yahui, and the whole person suddenly shivered. Then she looked up and couldn't believe it.

She remembers! She remembers this woman! This woman who has awakened the power of space and wind in the last days! If it weren't for her, she wouldn't end up like that ...

On what basis? Why should I be treated that way? Obviously she just wants to survive! !! !!

Meng Yahui was chilled by Xie Yifei's eyes full of resentment and killing. She did n’t hold back and stepped back. I do n’t understand why Xie Yifei looked at herself with such eyes. Did she find out about that? Is it?

No, it won't, she hides so well, and no one told, how could anyone know?

Thinking of this, Meng Yahui's hand on her side couldn't help but clenched, her heart was messy.

And Xie Yifei was finally able to put away his hatred and murderous intentions, lowered his head, and started to touch on his bed, then touched his cell phone, opened the cell phone, and saw the time above-September 2025 number 3.

She has come back! She is really back! !! !!

She was trembling with great excitement. Xie Yifei couldn't wait to cheer when she thought that she had returned to the last days, but thinking of the current situation, Xie Yifei endured hard, then put her phone aside and looked up at Meng Yahui .

"Yahui, sorry, I just had a nightmare."

Speaking, Xie Yifei tried to show a smiley face to Meng Yahui, but she didn't know how embarrassing she was at this moment, which made people only feel terrible.

"... Oh." Meng Yahui looked cold, then nodded, and then thought of the person waiting under the bedroom, said.

"So, that, then you can pack up quickly, your boyfriend is waiting for you below."

After speaking, she turned around and took things out. She was really scared by Xie Yifei's expression. That look was really terrible.

I still don't know how embarrassing Xie Yifei was, and she calmed down after seeing Meng Yahui leaving.