271-280

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 271: Paparazzi's net red sweetheart 9
The Best Male God Chapter 271: Paparazzi's net red sweetheart 9
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In this entertainment circle, new things happen every minute and second. Just as fans commented on the end of the relationship between Luo Jing and Li Tianzi, their male **** once again posted a Weibo, this Weibo The blog, after the fans watched it, left their own blessings one by one.

[Luo JingV: I found my younger sister, and I must protect my younger sister in the future. [image]】

In the Weibo posted by Luo Jing, it was a sneak shot. A girl with a good figure was cooking, and Luo Jing's smile on the face had never been happy, and he told all his emotions to the camera, those eyes The tenderness and tenderness in the middle can be felt through the photos.

From this photo, Luo Jing's fans can feel how happy their boss is. Thinking that the boss has been looking for this sister for almost ten years, he left a message and blessed one by one, forgetting what happened before the boss broke up. Luo Jing, who was in a good mood, responded to several fans, but overnight, the news of this sister Luo Jing was made headlines.

In the morning, Zhou Zekai saw such a Weibo on the headlines and cooking in Weibo. Although there was only one back, he was still able to confirm that this was Xia Nuan.

This time, no one took over her brother's protection, and no one took away what belonged to her. Zhou Zekai wanted to see what kind of choice she would make and whether she would embark on that destiny.

When Xia Nuo got up in the morning, it was nine-thirty. Last night, it was too bad. He talked a lot with this brother, Xia Nuan, and listened to Luo Jing's interesting scenes, but he yearned more for the entertainment industry. I think it's a very fun place.

When getting up, Xia Nuan's hair was messy, and a cute pajamas passed through the hall. When he got to the kitchen to get a bottle of fresh milk, as soon as he turned his head, he saw his brother Luo Jing leaning on the kitchen door frame. The whole person was awake.

"Ah! Brother!"

The thought of his own appearance was seen by his brother. Xia Nuan was crying without tears. It was her look that made Luo Jing laugh, only to find her sister extremely cute.

"Okay, are you hungry? I already asked my assistant to buy food. Didn't you say that you like to eat Yuhuangzhai earlier? Go and buy it for you."

Can't help rubbing the girl's head in front of her. Luo Jing wanted to do this for a long time, but she never found her sister, and he didn't have the opportunity. Now he has finally become a good brother. He must be a good brother!

Hair had been messed up, but now it was even more messed up. When Xia Nuan, who was still concerned about the image, heard of Yu Huangzhai's early, he immediately gave up the treatment and pulled Luo Jing excitedly.

"Is Jade Emperor's Breakfast early? You are so wonderful!"

Through the sympathetic discussions between the two of them last night, Xia Nuan was able to quickly accept this brother, especially after seeing the blood testimonial, she was even more righteous. At this moment, she seems to be loved Children in general have the right to indulge themselves.

Because she knew that as long as she stepped back, her family would stay with her.

"Well, let's clean it up. It's too cold. Don't drink it. Sort it out. It's here soon."

Luo Jing liked her sister's unguarded appearance in front of her, so that he seemed to be back in his childhood, but if other people saw it, he would not be happy.