691-700

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 691: Behind the scenes is a man 5
The Best Male God Chapter 691: Behind the scenes is a man 5
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Who is Jing Rongxi? Shengshi Entertainment Co., Ltd. became a popular brother. This brother is not just the title of film emperor. Jing Rongxi is the only male star who has gone abroad in recent years. Although he looks handsome, he is an outspoken star. In the international arena All have a reputation, such a person is simply the dream lover of countless girls!

After Zhou Zekai discovered this, he wanted to tell the other party his identity as soon as possible. After all, the two were also considered to be in love because of the drama. As a result, the younger sister suddenly fell in love after seeing Jing Rongxi. After Jing Rongxi, after the filming, Zhou Zekai carried Jing Rongxi on his back and accepted Jing Rongxi's confession!

At that time, Zhou Zekai had won three laurels for his younger sister, so he was considered to be worthy of Jing Rongxi's identity. The two soon became public. They were very happy, but after that, Zhou Yuxi was not greedy enough. She knew that she had no acting skills at all, so if Jing Rongxi knew that the person who had filmed with him was not herself, then Jing Rongxi loved or loved herself is the same thing, so when Zhou Zekai came to her house as a guest , Gave Zhou Zekai a medicine, so that Zhou Zekai had a car accident on his way home, but he died like this ...

As for her? It was because the death of my brother in a car accident was too stimulating. After that, he retired from the entertainment industry and married Jing Rongxi with peace of mind. When he was a good wife, his fans praised him, and he never thought about it. There is such a thing. .

In fact, for many years, no one knows about Zhou Zekai, but since Zhou Zekai is dead, and Zhou Zekai begged everyone not to tell the truth, so the truth has never been revealed, and Zhou Yuyi stepped on his brother's body The pinnacle of life.

I have to say that this is a story of a clueless woman and a brother who loves her sister. As a result, the brother discovered that his sister was going to kill him cruelly, so he made a wish with Zhou Zekai.

Because ... Zhou Zekai has been acting for his younger sister, not to enjoy the honor received, but to truly fall in love with acting. He hopes that he can work hard and let more people see his acting skills ...

Zhou Zekai came over a month ago. At that time, he still felt a little uncomfortable. What should I say? This sister Zhou Yuxuan was very bullish. My brother was injured in the crew. After the agent negotiated, he received two million yuan in compensation As a result, she swallowed it herself, and never thought of giving it to Zhou Zekai. It was also because of this incident that Wang Mu always felt that Zhou Zekai was pathetic and wanted to pull a hand.

However, considering Chu Ziyang's reaction today, I believe I will soon pay Zhou Yuxi for her greed. After all, my brother acted for his sister. As a result, the sister had a reputation and money. As a result, the brother had nothing but oppression Will someone like you?

Thinking about the dilemma that Zhou Yuquan might encounter, Zhou Zekai laughed, then lay on the bed and started to sleep. After all ... there are more battles to fight in the future ...

Zhou Zekai was asleep here, and the Internet had already exploded. The awarding of Magnolia was already in the evening. Many people watched it. As a result, there is such a big news now. Everyone is here. Wait for it! The so-called statement issued by Zhou Yudi really can't stand any scrutiny. If you have a cold, you can say, how can you just let your brother attend an important ceremony like Magnolia for you? And he ’s a man. Does n’t look like you, do n’t you have a B in your heart?

To be precise, seeing Zhou Zekai's face and the way he spoke at the time, everyone knows that the woman who was extremely popular in the movie is definitely the person standing on the stage because he has a different kind of qi field.