741-750: Gold Medalist PR

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 741: End of horror live
The Best Male God Chapter 741: End of horror live
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Due to the seriousness of the case, the police could not cover the facts. The society and the media once again discussed whether the elderly should fall or not, but found that with the progress of society, the relationship between people has become more and more Indifferent, in the official vote, 80% of the people chose not to help, and 20% still believed that the society was kind.

Liu Shurong paid the price of his life for his kindness, and now uses four lives to exchange everyone's discussions about the stabbing incident, which makes everyone understand one thing clearly, and also makes those who want to stab people, and intend to slap people. People ring a bell.

Not all goodness can be exploited.

Not all good intentions can be manipulated randomly as adult blood buns.

At least in the short term, there are a lot of people who dare not to stab people, and also let more people who see the video understand that if any thing happens in the first place, someone comes out and lends a helping hand to such kindness. Everything will be completely different.

The police summarized a few cases released by the Devil's Blade, and found that they were all social cases. The deceased died of his kindness, but also of the indifference and betrayal of friends or other people. Although now Ip on Weibo The address still cannot be investigated, but many people in the police think that this demon blade is like a person calling for a devil from hell, which makes people feel terrible.

Fortunately, the demons he called out were those who had been victims, not real killers.

The lives of the four Ma families brought an end to this Tatar incident, and there was also a government voice saying that the old man fell and you go to help. If you really encounter Tatars, then the country will solve this matter for you ... ...

Anyway, this live broadcast, which has been called by the netizens now as the 'Demon Live Room', still brings a lot of positive things to this society. The killing is terrible, but when the killing has a reason, it will also become justice. Trial.

The more powerful hackers across the country are already investigating things in this live broadcast room. Every time they start a live broadcast, they will immediately investigate where the live broadcast appeared, but they still can't find it. This live broadcast room appears to be out of thin air. In general, all IPs are blank, and even for tracking, they are all blank.

Just when all the policemen were fiercely discussing the meaning of this 'Demon Live Room' and its negative impact on society, the small policeman once again saw the Weibo of the Devil's Blade updated ...

It seems that every time this Weibo update, there will be something terrifying, and this time, of course, it is the same.

At the Ming'an Chen'an Hospital, the pregnant woman Tian jumped from the delivery room, sparking a discussion about whether the responsibility lies with the hospital or her husband.

The police still remember this incident, which happened half a year ago. At that time, many female netizens who saw this incident said that they would not dare to have children in the future, as well as various things about caesarean and normal births and painless labor. Popularity can be said to have caused a lot of turbulence on the Internet.

But in the end, this thing has disappeared. After all, news like this negative energy, if it always appears on TV and video websites, it will also cause bad effects.

And this time ... when the demo live broadcast room opened, the audience was full of people, and it was actually pregnant mother Tian Fangfang's husband Luo Minghao and Tian Fangfang's mother-in-law and mother.