581-590: My Brother is Gay

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 581: Raiders of the Emperor 6
The Best Male God Chapter 581: Raiders of the Emperor 6
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In the Yangxin Hall, Zhou Zhan knelt on the ground for six years. He has not been to the Yangxin Hall for six years. Since the mother and concubine had nowhere to go, Zhou Zhan's life has plummeted. The father who originally loved himself also seemed not to I have loved myself. In the past six years, Zhou Zhan has tasted the warmth and coldness, and also knows that in this palace, only by the emperor's like, can he survive.

He also made countless guesses about what the mother-in-law did, and when he grew up, he asked people outside and knew that her mother-in-law's family, that is, her own grandmother's house, had been jailed by the house. This situation can only be the case when the Shu family made a big mistake.

As an emperor who was not valued by the emperor, Zhou Zhan had few people and money, and after two years of investigation, he had no results, but now, after six years, he returned to the Yangxin Temple, and Zhou Zhan shivered. I wanted to look up and question the emperor above, why I loved myself so much, but then I was so indifferent to myself.

Perhaps it should not be said to be indifferent, but to be indifferent.

After reading a memorial, Zhou Zekai looked at Zhou Zhan who was kneeling on the ground. This child, he didn't actually hate it. Although he later ascended to the throne, he was eventually killed by his biological mother. He was also a poor person, but Zhou Zekai I don't want anything messy in the Jin Dynasty, so Zhou Zhan must understand the truth of all this.

For example ... why did the second prince, who had been so much loved, fall into this end?

"Get up."

The voice from his head came, and Zhou Zhan slowly got up from the ground. At this time, his knees were already a little numb, and he almost fell to the ground, then stood aside, and then he dared to look at himself secretly. The father emperor who can be spoiled at will, for six years, time seems to leave no trace on the father emperor, but it reminds Zhou Zhan of his emperor Zhou Yu for an instant, because although he is the first I saw the father once, but with a face similar to the father, he could see it all day.

This person is his emperor Zhou Yu. Zhou Yu has been taking good care of him since he taught him the **** three years ago. Although he has a grudge against Zhou Yu, he is also very grateful when he was sick. It was only Zhou Yu who called the Taiyi and was willing to look at him without a doubt. That was the only warmth that Zhou Zhan could feel in this palace.

Countless times he wanted to ask the emperor about his mother-in-law, but he never asked.

"Father Emperor ..."

There have been countless times when the titles shouted in dreams became dull at this time, and Zhou Zekai couldn't help sighing, knowing that it was Shu Huiyun's fault, which had nothing to do with the child, but he was still somewhat uncomfortable.

"Okay, come with me."

He got up from the chair and walked out. Zhou Zhan wanted to ask, but he didn't dare. He just walked out with his father, and after a long walk, Zhou Zhan felt that the surrounding scenery became more and more strange. However, he did not dare to ask more, and Wang Daxi, who followed him, was also condensed.

For six years, Shu Huiyun and Zhou Zeyan have been locked up in this palace for six years. The two have escaped from the previous secret discussions, and now they blame each other for dragging their hind legs. Even Shu Huiyun also thinks that if How good Zhan Er is not Zhou Zeyan's son. She is still the noble concubine, but she never thought that it was because she poisoned the emperor at the beginning.