561-570: Can't Fall in Love With Super Idols - I'm a Man With His Dad

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 561: Can't fall in love with super idols 1
The Best Male God Chapter 561: Can't fall in love with super idols 1
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
When the consciousness returned again, Zhou Zekai hadn't responded yet! An egg has been thrown on the head, and the protein and egg yolk that flowed out after the egg was broken slowly fell down his silvery hair, so that the crowd that had been noisy around it instantly calmed down, the media They even started shooting crazy, this is the first time I saw SK captain Zhou Zekai so embarrassed! They must shoot it!

The other members of SK hurried over to help, but Zhou Zekai refused. Looking at the fans who had their own flash cards in front of them, they instantly knew where they were now. He was the captain of SK's men's team, Zhou Zekai. Just one day ago, the media exposed the scandal that he had eaten with a woman, and the entertainment industry exploded directly. Today is the day they went out to participate in the event. They were blocked here by these media and fans, and they wanted an explanation. .

Indifferent eyes glanced at everyone present with arrogant eyes, and when the crowd thought Zhou Zekai would lose his temper, he heard him speak.

"I do n’t know who released the news yesterday, but I ’m pretty sure, and my company is also pretty sure. I ’m not in love, and I wo n’t be in the future. As an idol, my favorite person is only mine. Fans, the news about me has been enthusiastic over the past two days. I will post tonight on Weibo the news of the people who ate with me last night. I hope everyone can understand. "

Even if I was treated this way, I was still able to calm down and explain to the fans. The surrounding media rushed to take pictures. Those fans who were already very emotional suddenly felt like they were betrayed. Someone shouted.

"Zhou Kaikai, I believe in you!"

"I believe you too!"

"I believe you are not in love!"

After a while, the situation here got better and better, and SK's agent finally came to the scene at this moment. After apologizing to the media at the scene, he finally took the SK men's group back to the company's car.

As soon as he got into the car, the agent Muchen rushed to take care of the dirty things on Zhou Zekai. The SK boy group StarlightKing, which means the king of stars, was also regarded as the team brought out by Mu Chen. It ’s not easy to say what ’s going on. There is a low pressure in the car. SK's team members Mu Jingtian, Jiang Linghan, and Bai Nanxing secretly looked at Zhou Zekai, but in fact they were very flustered.

The most popular member of their team is Zhou Zekai. As the captain, Zhou Zekai can be said to be anything, writing songs and dancing to play TV shows, as if there is nothing impossible, and looks good, although it looks like a big card, However, Zhou Zekai was bullied at the moment, usually taking care of the players in the team, and both of them were very worried. Only the other one was worried at this time.

Zhou Zekai just let the agent wipe the things on his face indifferently. After washing, he closed his eyes and didn't talk, and began to slowly organize the memories of the world.

This is an era of entertainment to death. A person who wants to be a star and an idol must pay great efforts, and even pay more!

For example, if you want to become an idol, you must have talents that others do n’t have. This is just the first. Appearance is not a key issue, but when you choose to go this way, you say goodbye to all your relationships. !! Fortunately, the actor said that there is not much public opposition when it comes to falling in love, but an idol group like Zhou Zekai, it is best not to marry for a lifetime, even if it is in love, secretly talking a few times, but getting married? That's impossible. Even if you can hide from the fans to marry, can you hide it for a while, for a lifetime?