441-450: Man in Jail

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 441: End of trafficked person
The Best Male God Chapter 441: End of trafficked person
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Brother ~ Brother ~ People are going to go to college in Mingzhu City next month, will you give them away?"

Zhou Kexin pulled Zhou Zekai's sleeve. Such a young girl is a girl who likes to be coquettish in front of her brother. Zhou Kexin is 18 years old this year. Since Zhou Zekai was found four years ago, Zhou Kexin knew that his own My brother got it back!

After being sensible, Zhou Kexin knew that he had an older brother named Zhou Zekai, who was stolen by a thief. Later, after Zhou Zekai returned, Zhou Kexin liked the brother very much, and he stuck to this brother almost during the school hours, especially after knowing that his brother was a genius And I really feel that my brother is the most powerful in the world!

Zhou Zekai also likes this younger sister very much. She is very fond of this younger sister. She looks at the little girl's pouting and stretches out her hands to pinch the other's little nose.

"Okay, my parents weren't quite assured. I used to help you look at the situation at the school."

In the past few years, in addition to studying, Zhou Zekai accidentally researched something ... For example, he composed a few songs, developed several software, and developed several drugs. These things are in everyone's What happened under the eyelids was both surprising and surprising. The Zhou family wondered what Zhou Zekai had any surprises that they did n't know. Those things made Tao Jingshu run because of his son 's personality. Tao Jingshu also does not plan to let his son take over his own business. He intends to leave his son with a lot of money. He can do whatever he wants, without struggle.

Zhou Liming also agreed with his wife's idea. After handing over the drug to the country, Zhou Zekai had several layers of protective films. After all, if the person at the time investigated it, it could also be investigated. Now with the help of the above, it will be hidden later. What's going to happen?

"Brother! I knew you were the best!"

After getting the answer from my brother, Zhou Kexin held Zhou Zekai and put a lip print on Zhou Zekai's face. Today she intentionally used pink lipstick and landed on Zhou Zekai's face, leaving a pink and tender lip print. It's cute.

Zhou Zekai also allowed the other party to coquettishly. The girl was very sticky, and Zheng Yuanyuan, who was on the side, came over with a snack and saw that the brother and sister were like this, and suddenly Xiao Erlang got up.

"Kexin, you know how to bully your brother. If you let your dad see it, you have to say you again."

Zheng Yuanyuan has been in the Zhou family for several years, and has a good relationship with Zhou Kexin. Compared to Tao Jingshu's teaching to her daughter, Zhou Liming obviously wants to train her daughter to be a lady, but just looking at this appearance, I also know that there is nothing possible, and cheating others People are still good, and they will definitely show the filling at home.

"Sister Yuanyuan! Then please don't tell dad ~ People really hate him talking ~"

Zhou Kexin came and hugged Zheng Yuanyuan again, and she had a good relationship with this woman who had taken care of her brother for a long time. Zhou Kexin also knew about her brother at that time. It was because of knowing that she now likes to stick like this. Like this brother.

"Okay, don't be coquettish, I don't say, hurry up for snacks, hot."

What Zheng Yuanyuan can't stand is Zhou Kexin's coquettishness. As soon as this sweet and cute girl is coquettish, Zheng Yuanyuan can't help but hand it to the other person, but sees the other person's mouth open, and the lovely eyes blink at her. Ah, in the end, there was no way to stuff the snack into the other's mouth.