Chapter 121-130: Military Married Wife

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 121: Military Married Wife 8
The Best Male God Chapter 121: Military Married Wife 8
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
As Mother Zhou scolded, her hands continued to move, even if she knew that Fang Peiyu was pregnant? She just doesn't recognize this wild species! She didn't feel bad even if she was killed!

When Zhou Tengfei saw his mother hitting Fang Peiyun, she didn't dare stop it. She hurried up to block it. The rolling pin hit Zhou Tengfei's body. Fang Peiyi was too frightened. She didn't expect Zhou mother to be so surprised She didn't care about the children in her stomach, but dared to hit her, and cried while holding Zhou Tengfei's waist. In this way, the villagers who watched the lively side gave pointers.

To say that this year, but even dating is not popular. Even if the husband and wife are close, they are avoiding others, like this kind of embracing in front of everyone, there really isn't, Zhou Tengfei and Fang Peiyan's approach was an eye-opener for the villagers.

Just like Zhou Tengfei, Zhou mother was even more angry, and the strength of the past was not too small, and his mouth was also cursed.

"I tell you Zhou Tengfei! Where does this little **** love to go! Anyway, I can't enter the door of my Zhou family! And the wild seed in her belly, I don't know who it is! If you don't recognize me Mom, protect her! "

It wasn't the pain in the mother's heart that struck the child, and Zhou's mother was really uncomfortable. It was also because of the uncomfortableness that the movements in her hands would not stop. She was really annoyed by Zhou Tengfei.

This was awful, so Zhou Tengfei was stimulated at once. After all, the child in Fang Pei's stomach was his own. If he still didn't speak at this time, was he still a man?

"Mom!" Zhou Tengfei stretched out his hand and grabbed the rolling pin from his mother's hand, looking at her mother who raised her, with a plea in her voice.

"Mom, my sister-in-law is pregnant with my child. You should take care of me. Shall we go home and talk?"

So many people around were watching, even if Tengfei Zhou was so thick-faced that he couldn't afford to lose this person, he proposed to go back and talk about it.

After the rolling pin in Zhou's mother's hand was taken away, she was even more furious.

"Go home again? Which one is yours? I don't think your family can tolerate you this week, Tengfei Buddha! Isn't this slut's home a new house that you paid for? It's yours, if you go back Ah, just go home !!! "

It is not necessary to be upset, but if this matter is not upset, it will not be resolved at all. Zhou must use a tough attitude to suppress Zhou Tengfei. If she is soft, then life is almost unimaginable.

Zhou Tengfei heard this expression with aggression. He didn't know the situation of Fang's family yet, and said with a bitter smile.

"Mom, what do you mean, why did I help Zhou build a house? I got my salary in the army, but didn't I send it back? Two years ago, my salary rose to 180 yuan. Each I asked Grandma to send back a hundred dollars every month. Didn't you receive it? "

After speaking, Zhou Tengfei couldn't help but look at Fang Peiyi aside, but he did not expect to see Fang Peiyi's complexion look pale. Then he suddenly made a sigh, since Fang Peiyi was in the army His trivial matter is managed by Fang Peiyi, this money ... Didn't she really send it to the house?

As soon as Zhou Tengfei said this, not to mention that everyone around him was surprised by his monthly salary, and Zhou's mother was even more angry. Now she looked directly at Fang Peiyan and raised her voice.