Chapter 111-120: Soulless Body Shell

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 111: Soulless Body Shell 4
The Best Male God Chapter 111: Soulless Body Shell 4
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Zhou Zekai didn't know yet that his ex-wife and daughter had already planned to start a fierce torture with his current wife. He is now anxious to wake himself up, even if it is only half a day, enough for Zhou Zekai to complete All plans are up.

He worked hard to recover his consciousness in the hospital here, and Chen Xinmin was already approached by two children of Zhou Zekai. Chen Xinmin specifically explained that Zhou Zekai 's ex-wife and children were not allowed to see Zhou Zekai. So the two children went directly to Chen Xinmin's door without going to the hospital first.

She has always been kind in front of these two children, even if she had hated her husband for not being able to marry her for a long time because of the drag of these two children, but in the end she still won, and her husband chose her instead of this. Two children.

Ask the two to come in. Chen Xinmin sat elegantly at the table and looked at the two who hadn't seen each other for years. They found that both of them had some red eyes.

"What do you guys come to me for?"

In the war that year, she had become the final victor. The two in front of her were just losers.

Zhou Nianqing stared at Chen Xinmin fiercely. He wanted to say something, but was caught by Zhou Nianjin, who sat in front of Chen Xinmin.

"Ms. Chen, my sister and I are visiting today to want to know something about my father. Although you have never allowed us to visit our father for so many years, I still know something about my father's health. I received it last night. At the news, I heard that you are going to comfort your father. I would like to ask, is this true? "

After all, Zhou Nianjin was very old, and at this time he was able to remain calm, but Zhou Nianqing was flushed with eyes, and it seemed that tears could fall from the eye sockets in the next second.

Chen Xinmin's eyes flashed with surprise, but he calmly responded to Zhou Nianjin's questioning.

"Yes, I think so."

This sentence directly left the brothers and sisters with cold hands and feet. His father is still alive. Why should he be euthanized because he is sick now?

"Presumably you two also know the character of your father. He has always been a strong person. Since he started to show this symptom seven years ago, he can't sleep every night and every night, very afraid that he will become what he is now. Now that he has lost his memory, lost his intelligence, lost his ability to act, so living for him is more painful than death, can't you understand? "

Chen Xinmin tried to inform the two in front of her thoughts, but it was obvious that the siblings would never allow themselves to accept such thoughts.

"I don't understand! All I know is that as long as he is alive, there is a need to live. If he dies, there is nothing! That is my dad! I do not allow him to be comforted!"

Finally did not hold back, Zhou Nianqing growled madly towards Chen Xinmin, she looked very embarrassed at this time, tears fell out of her eyes, she could not accept such an answer.

"Ms. Chen, I respect your meaning, and I understand how well you know your father, but your father is not yours alone. Our children have the right to organize you. Maybe he doesn't know you anymore, and it makes you feel a bit uncomfortable. Accept, but even if he forgets everything and becomes a child, he is also my father. He still needs to live. You should n't be so selfish, just want to ruin it all because of your feelings. Maybe you think that you have lost a good relationship with your father, but what about us? If you have really comforted your father, then we have lost our father! Ms. Chen, forgive me. You don't want to raise your father any more, please return it to us, and we will serve him better. "