641-650

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 641: In the last days it just doesn't come 12
The Best Male God Chapter 641: In the last days it just doesn't come 12
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"Meng Yahui!"

Suddenly, Meng Yahui, who was called by Xie Yifei, didn't want to bother to thank Xie Yifei. It has been almost two months that I haven't seen Xie Yifei. Now Xie Yifei makes Meng Yahui feel a little crazy. Take a look.

"Why?"

The road to continue forward was blocked. Meng Yahui was carrying vegetables at this time. She could only stop to see what Xie Yifei was looking for her, and also found the gate of the community. In her heart, she felt that she must tell the guard that she could not let him go. Go in.

"Let's say, how can you sell me your bracelet, Chanel's!"

Xie Yifei couldn't do it. After Meng Yahui heard this, there was a glimmer of light in her eyes, and she looked at Xie Yifei, a little puzzled.

"Chanel's limited edition pink girl heart bracelet has a total of 5,000 pieces. If you buy it online, it may be a lot cheaper. Why do you have to ask me to buy it?"

Talking about Meng Yahui, she pulled up her long sleeves, exposed the pink bracelet inside, and let Xie Yifei on the side straighten her eyes after seeing it, she couldn't bear it anymore, she had to get this bracelet!

"Would I like yours? Can you just say a price, I'll buy it."

Xie Yifei was right-hearted. At this time, his eyes fell on Meng Yahui's wrist, his eyes flashed, and he did not notice the smile in Meng Yahui's eyes.

"Okay, I bought this bracelet at the original price of 59,999 yuan. Looking at my classmate's face, how about I give it 40,000 yuan?"

Although Meng Yahui couldn't figure out why Xie Yifei wanted this bracelet, but she didn't want to be harassed by Xie Yifei for a long time, so this price will be given at this time.

Hearing this price, Xie Yifei only felt a bit expensive, like the second-hand goods on the Internet, not to mention 30,000, and there are more than 20,000, but Meng Yahui has a mouth of 40,000 yuan, which is too expensive!

"It's too expensive! Even the second-hand goods used by people's households are only over 20,000. You asked me for 40,000! Did you pit me?"

The thought that Meng Yahui was born as a young lady is different from herself. She has as many things as she wants. Even after the last days, she has powerful wind powers. I just feel that my jealousy has no reason again. Breeding.

How could Meng Yahui not see the jealousy in Xie Yifei's eyes, he retracted his hand and turned away.

"Then don't forget it."

This time, Xie Yifei became nervous. He hurried forward to stop Meng Yahui and grabbed Meng Yahui's arm. This scene ... was just seen by the mother Zhou who came down to buy food.

"Ah ~ Yahui, did you go shopping?"

Knowing that Meng Yahui lived at the door of her own son, Mother Zhou hurried up and held Meng Yahui by one hand, and by the way Xie Yifei's hand was lifted away, and then she seemed surprised to suddenly see who the person was.

"Eh? It's Yifei? Yifei, why are you here? You're still with Yahui. I just watched you guys dragging, what happened?"

I have to say that Zhou Zekai is indeed born of Zhou Mu, who is also a playmaker, facing the people she hates, the routine is wave after wave.

Especially after knowing that Xie Yifei harmed his son, Zhou mother now regards Xie Yifei as an enemy.

Xie Yifei also looked at Zhou mother in front of him dumbly, shouting unbelievably.