Chapter 91-100: Hello, Pervert

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 91: Hello, pervert 7
The Best Male God Chapter 91: Hello, pervert 7
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
In the early morning, when Cheng Bing, who was lying on the sofa, finally waited for Zhou Zekai to come back from the outside, she immediately smelled the **** smell from Zhou Zekai's body. She took a look at the bandaged hand, Cheng Bing thought Ask what, but swallow what you want to ask.

Many people do not know that Cheng Bing has been very sensitive to human blood since childhood. The smell of blood is the same in other people's eyes or noses, but in Cheng Bing's scent, everyone's blood has the most The unique taste just started from Zhou Zekai's entrance, and Cheng Bing smelled the taste of blood that was not his own.

The returning Zhou Zekai seemed to be in a good mood, even with a smile on her face, and she didn't have the kind of indifference when she left. Cheng Bing couldn't guess what he did and what he did to someone, which made her discover for the first time , The distance between her and Zhou Zekai.

It was like the distance across the galaxy, she couldn't see the man in front of her, but tried to really enter his world.

Maybe she doesn't need to come in the other person's world.

"Haven't slept yet?"

Looking gently at Cheng Bing on the sofa, Zhou Zekai seemed to become that gentle man again, but that was the case, but it made Cheng Bing feel extra strange. She would rather see the man's stabile appearance than see To such a disguise.

"Waiting for you to come back." Cheng Bing answered with a cold face, only feeling that the heart was a little bit sour. Since Zhou Zekai left the house, she has been waiting, waiting for Zhou Zekai to come back here, but waiting to return, it is Zhou Zekai Unbearable truth.

No matter how good his cover-up is, the **** smell that does not belong to him has already exposed his behavior. He is not a good person, he is a pervert! !! !!

"Thank you, I'm happy."

It was still a flawless smile, and there was even a little pampering in his eyes. Zhou Zekai reached out and tried to rub Cheng Bing 's head, but was avoided by Cheng Bing. The atmosphere was awkward for a moment, but Zhou Zekai immediately reacted, Withdrawing his hand, Wen whispered.

"It's early, go to bed quickly."

He didn't say anything else, just looking at Cheng Bing in front of him, showing the most false smile.

Cheng Bing raised his head, stubbornly looked at Zhou Zekai in front of him, and when he reached the question at his mouth, he finally pressed it down. The thought in his head was Zhou Zekai's **** question.

"What about this glass? From the moment you broke it, it can't be pieced together anymore. When it was intact, it was held in our palms, smooth and comfortable, but now, if it is broken, it can only go To hurt everyone who touched it, to hurt the person who broke it, you said, should you blame it? Or should you blame it? "

Can not help looking at the other hand, Cheng Bing still asked his own concerns.

"... are your hands okay?"

Previously, there were many blood stains on the floor, and when she saw the blood stains of the broken glass stubble, she knew how cruel he was to this man.

It seemed a little surprised by Cheng Bing's inquiry, Zhou Zekai took a look, and then raised his hand to show the other side.

"It's okay. I've found someone to bandage it. It'll be fine in two days."

Both of them did not talk about the previous topic, they just discussed the academic issues about Cheng Bing, but did not expect that Cheng Bing did not plan to go to school anymore.