251-260: Virtual Boyfriend

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 251: Virtual boyfriend 2
The Best Male God Chapter 251: Virtual boyfriend 2
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The principal of Qinghe Electronic Information Technology School is Chen, called Chen Guoxu. When Zhou Zekai entered the university, he invited him to the Zhou family. At that time, Zhou Zekai's grades were very good. Several universities have opened up relatively good conditions to recruit students. Chen Guoxu was most optimistic about Zhou Zekai, given the highest conditions and the most devout. As a principal, he personally went to Zhou Zekai's home to recruit students.

Because of this, Zhou Zekai has a good relationship with the principal. Later, when he came to school, he started his sophomore year. Chen Guoxu also gave a lot of support to allow Zhou Zekai's company to develop rapidly. In addition, Zhou Zekai's own ability, The company's rapid expansion has now become the benchmark in the industry. The branch companies have opened three. The head office alone has more than 300 people. Every year, 30 students are selected from the school to go to his company for internship. , Has also become a way for Zhou Zekai to return to school.

The thirty students who came to Zhou Zekai's company are just the first threshold. They can pass the internship safely and smoothly, and satisfy the people in the company before they can continue to stay, but those who stay are all highly paid. Talent, this is why the children in the school worship Zhou Zekai, not everyone can casually come up with the courage to set up a company.

Of course, besides that, while they have no courage, they also have no connections or money.

Compared to this, Zhou Zekai has been far ahead of everyone, so that everyone likes to test their own brother's company before starting their own company, because the vast network of technology companies can prove that they have studied in recent years. The strength also allows them to better adapt to everything in the industry.

"Uncle Chen, are you okay recently? This is a gift I brought to my master in the UK, and your tea, I hope you like it."

Putting the gifts he brought on the table, Zhou Zekai and Chen Guoxu have not only been the principal and the students. They have always been to the Chen family since school. They made Chen Guoxu's wife like Zhou Zekai very much, and ca n't believe it. This child is the righteous son. Chen Guoxu has a daughter with his wife, but went abroad to study postgraduate. After studying, he did not return to China and worked directly abroad. He has not been able to meet for many years, but Zhou Zekai has been here for years. Going to the Chen family every day, the relationship is naturally close.

"Oh, what tea do I look at? If your teacher knows that you are back, you must be happy, why? Are you busy today? If you are not busy, come home to eat with me. If your teacher knows you are going back, you can make a table. dish!"

Chen Guoxu picked up the tea and saw it was his favorite Biluochun, and he sighed. If he hadn't gone to find such a child himself to school in the past, he wouldn't have enjoyed such treatment now ... don't say Zhou Zekai goes to school At that time, it was said that after the child worked, he brought home gifts on New Year's Day. He was filial than his daughter. Chen Guoxu listened to his wife some time ago! I went to the UK and asked my wife if she liked anything, and she was sincere.

"Not too busy. Isn't your work busy today? Why don't I invite her out to eat?"

Zhou Zekai came back today, thinking about having a good meal with Uncle Chen and his mother. The reason why he was called President Chen 's wife and mother was because President Chen always opened a small stove for Zhou Zekai. When he was the principal, he was not uneducated. Chen Guoxu At that time, blood information technology was also learned in foreign universities, and the level was naturally not ordinary. The views on the Internet are naturally different from those teachers.