623-629

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 623: My family is big brother 11
The Best Male God Chapter 623: My family is big brother 11
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Since that time, when Qian Bohao met Zhou Zefang, he fell in love with Zhou Zefang at first sight. Except for the film crew's filming time, almost all of them were used to chase Zhou Zefang. It was not only the crew who knew it, but everyone in the club knew how to make a TV show for Shao The director of Fancy saw Sister Fang and joked a few times about it.

Zhou Zeyi also regretted it. He knew that Qian Bohao would like his sister. He was determined not to let his sister appear in front of Qian Bohao! Besides, any man who cares about his sister's beauty is not a good man.

To know Zhou Zefang's face, just how many men came to her in the clubhouse, and no fewer than 50 courtesy of Zhou Zefang every year, Zhou Zefang never promised. Those men looked like pigs and he was annoyed !! Sister must also look down on it.

Although Qian Bohao's walking style is different from those of the pig brothers and men, but also the coveted beauty of his sister, he is definitely not a good man!

The thought of Qian Bohao sending flowers to his sister and texting on the phone recently is annoying. He also asked his sister what he likes. Can you shoot well in the crew? Thinking about falling in love all day long, can you make a good movie?

"Brother, you talk about Qian Dao. He has been mad since he met his sister. He is bothering me all day, and after hearing that my sister likes Japanese food, he reported to a tuition class. Now I go to learn to make Japanese food every night, and in the morning I also make Japanese food for the crew to eat. It ’s really wrong! "

Zhou Zexuan really can't stand the Japanese food time that comes on time every morning. I feel that I have eaten sashimi recently, and those seafood and the like. I hate these Japanese foods for the first time.

Zhou Zekai, who looked at the documents aside, smiled. He recently signed up for an entertainment company, and signed a few small bullies he had hoped for in the company. After that, these may become popular and can be cultivated.

As for Qian Bohao, when thinking of this person, Zhou Zekai wanted to laugh.

Previously, my sister had been a little unhappy about Ren Haiqing's affairs. I didn't expect that this month was because of Qian Dao's affairs.

how to say? Probably it will be laughed at when encountering such a person, right?

Qian Bohao has been exploring his sister's preferences since he first saw his sister. He knows that his sister likes flower arranging. In order to have a common language, he also learns flower arranging. He knows that his sister likes to eat Japanese food. He even went to school by himself. As long as the sister and his sister went to the clubhouse, he would be the messenger of the flowers. The whole person was so stupid as to be good to others, but it was extremely fun.

Even once I accidentally encountered my sister's aunt's stomachache, and even secretly cooked brown sugar **** slices and sent them. This look of falling in love has become a joke on the road today. When referring to Zhou Zefang, he would mention this. Money guide.

Zhou Zefang was so exquisite that she wouldn't refuse a person on purpose. But being clumsy and flattered by such a man would make her more happy recently and become more and more harmonious with Qiandao.

"Just bear it, don't you think you can kill next month? It's only a month, let's say, my sister is annoyed all day and said nothing like that, what else do you say?"

Zhou Zekai thinks that Qian Bohao is a good person, who is devoted to the film industry, and has seen many actresses. He has no interest in actresses. He is even 28 years old this year without even a first love. This kind of man, for the elder sister For the most part, it's the best.