Chapter 131-140

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 131: Military Married Wife 18
The Best Male God Chapter 131: Military Married Wife 18
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Two days later, Zhou Zekai went to the Imperial Palace with Wu Cunchang and the party secretary and met Zheng Yanzhong.

Zheng Yanzhong laughed after hearing Zhou Zekai's visit, and then laughed.

"Zekai, you are measuring the abdomen of a gentleman with the heart of a villain. In our two-and-a-half year relationship, you also used a word-for-word? In this matter, don't say you brought the village head in person Even if you let anyone in your village come here to inform me, I will never oppose it. I can collect food anywhere. As long as the food in your village is good, we must be more beneficial. You can rest assured that the price It ’s all a matter of going to the government. Whatever the market price is, we have what the price is, you, just be careful. This kind of thing is just a sentence. "

The Zheng family is in charge of granaries and the like. In fact, they have contact with the military. They receive a lot of food every year. Most of the food naturally enters the army. So for the Zheng family, Not a problem at all.

"Thank you, Brother Zheng ~" Zhou Zekai laughed a little bit. He and Zheng Yanzhong met each other after a bit of acquaintance, but thinking of each other's identity now, I feel a bit strange, after all, if he One day really married Pei Jin, the identity of those two people will be opened.

On the one hand, the village chief Wu and the party secretary originally prepared what they wanted to say. However, Zhou Zekai didn't expect a word, so he got things done, making them both happy and overwhelmed. Finally, he faced Zheng Yanzhong. It was a big exaggeration, and by the way praised Zhou Zekai, the only college student in their village, to make Zheng Yanzhong's opinion of Zhou Zekai better.

These years, college students either want to stay in the city, or they want to go abroad. Zhou Zekai returned to the village to help after taking the university exam, and at a glance, he knew that he was not a person who forgot his book, which made Zheng Yanzhong appreciate it even more.

It was a while later, the head of the village Wu and the secretary and the manager of the Zheng family collecting grain left, leaving Zhou Zekai to talk with Zheng Yanzhong. Zhou Zekai was then free to talk to Zheng Yanzhong about a private matter.

"Brother Zheng, in fact, I want to invite Brother Zheng to visit our village this time. Except for food, because Liang lives in my house now, he wants you and his sister-in-law to go there."

Zhou Zekai's remarks were like sulking in thunder, and Zheng Yanzhong hit the forehead, and then asked incredulously.

"You, you mean Father Liang?"

Although the other party is his own father-in-law, Zheng Yanzhong always remembers the appearance of Father Liang's pointing, so he has never called his father-in-law very much. His father told himself that his father-in-law came over a few days ago. How long has my wife recently been anxious for designing, and now I heard that my father-in-law was always looking for Zhou Zekai's house, how could he not be surprised?

"Yes, do you remember the day of the banquet? The old man whom I and Pei and Wang saved in the lake was Grandpa Liang. When he woke up, he said Pei Jin was his granddaughter, and then he returned to the village with me. We After investigating, it was determined that Pei Jin was indeed Grandpa Liang's granddaughter, so I wanted to inform you and your sister-in-law that they had admitted a relative in the past. "

Zhou Zekai also felt that things in this world were impermanent. Sometimes, surprises came so suddenly.

"What? The one you saved is Dad? He, is he all right?"