821-830: Everyone Expects My Wife to Testify

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Best Male God TBMG » Chapter 821: Everyone expects my wife to testify 3
The Best Male God Chapter 821: Everyone expects my wife to testify 3
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Bai Yuefeng's animals were seduced with food successfully. As long as Zhou Zekai practiced the tunes in the next few days, these animals would come to listen to them. Zhou Zekai also knew from the snow wolf's mouth that his tunes could actually speed up the cultivation of these animals It really made him curious.

However, such a day did not last long. After half a month, Zhou Zekai suddenly remembered that he came to this world not to raise pets, but to protect his wife!

So after saying goodbye to these pets temporarily, Zhou Zekai left his Bai Yuefeng, and his goal was to be in the Blue Palace on the side of the main ancestor of the Qingzong ancestor.

When standing in this palace, to be honest, Zhou Zekai was not in a good mood. Whether it was the name of the temple or the people in it, Zhou Zekai was upset.

This is because the dwellers in the Blue Palace are all the fiancees who are assigned to the disciples in the Sect of Love. These women have only learned the simplest spells, and even if they are gifted, they are not taught. They can only do this. It has not reached the level of foundation building for many years.

Zhou Zekai, who was standing there, was white, so that a little girl passing by could see him, and went straight up.

"Brother! Did you come to Lingya?"

Zhou Zekai looked at the 13-year-old girl. Her name was Ning Dai. She was a fiancee arranged for the third master by the Qingzong Zong. She had only been on the mountain a few years ago. She was only 13 years old this year and she was a little girl.

"Um." Zhou Zekai nodded, thinking that the little girl would eventually die in the hands of Sanshi's younger brother. There was always something unbearable in her heart, and she turned her head away to look at her.

Ning Dai didn't react at all. She had a better relationship with Zhen Lingya. Since coming to the Blue Palace, Lingya's sister has been taking care of her, so Ning Dai really hopes that Zhen Lingya will be old with Zhou Zekai.

"Then I'll take you to see Sister Lingya. She should be practicing in the room now."

There are disciples who specialize in miscellaneous things in the Qingzong Sect. These girls in the Blue Palace are usually delicious and delicious. They usually practice or learn something they want to learn. It can be said that they are very leisurely. Most of the girls here are people, so most of them have learned needlework and food, just like Zhou Zekai's clothes now, made by Zhen Lingya himself.

how to say? The second year after Zhen Lingya came to the Blue Palace, after the names of their unmarried couples were made public, all of Zhou Zekai 's clothing was made by Zhen Lingya himself, even the purse was the same. Because of this, Zhou Zekai saw all After remembering, I like this girl more.

He is thirty-five years old this year and was placed in the world. I am probably already the age of being a grandfather, but in the Canglan continent, he is still young. Even Zhen Lingya was only 26 years old this year. It's been twenty years since the Blue Palace.

Follow Ning Dai towards the inside. Whenever she sees Zhou Zekai's servants and women, she salutes Zhou Zekai. In the Sect of Love, apart from the head and a few elders, this master is also the highest. Everyone Of course, there is great respect.

Soon, Zhou Zekai was taken to Zhen Lingya's room. Standing outside, he could feel the mana and the aura interweave inside. It is estimated that the other party was refining some elixir, which caught Ning who was planning to push in. Dai said.